Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 5.4.2 - "Fixin' for fixes"

[DE]Rebecca

Yep same cant get passed the checking for downloads/updates.... guess the (Fixed launchers fault tolerance when checking for downloads/updates, should eliminate hangs.) made another bug

edit

Ok now it downloads new content hangs for 30 sec and then repeats, did this 4 times and the pause between each one appears to be getting longer on number 5 now

Edited by Dashadowadd

As a founder I want to say thanks! Great response and constant updates. We appreciate your whole team!

I am still waiting for the launcher to finish. IT downloads the 10 mb at approx 80% of bar being done and still waiting for it to stop checking for updates

Now it did finish stating update failed...........

Retry took 3 times so far......

cmon updater........

All is well.. ahhh Thanks!

:)

Edited by DaySpring

Anyone know if i can proxy the launcher so it would download the patch through some other regions servers? I saw a staff guy posting something about European Cloud servers being f***ed up. So if i can proxify my launcher, shouldnt i be able to download the patch?

i'm actually seeing that most of my mod values have actually dropped and some of the better ones quite significantly. i've also noticed that almost all of the mods now have an odd value for example i had a Latron mod that gave me 95% multishot it is now 89.4% thats quite a drop. just curious.

Edited by Reavenstriek