Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 5.4.2 - "Fixin' for fixes"

[DE]Rebecca

There is no cap, anywhere, but the stacking is different. If you are saying 274% and 430% are not different, that certainly sounds like a big bug.

I will repeat this, which we are working on:

We'll be going a full boosting pass on Mod strength, so expect some good gains in the next update but not the insane run-away values we had before when stacking matched types.

Important question: The upgrade nodes on weapons also stack multiplicatively, so will those get buffed as well? Otherwise you'll notice a significant decrease in strength on non-modded weapons as well.

Important question: The upgrade nodes on weapons also stack multiplicatively, so will those get buffed as well? Otherwise you'll notice a significant decrease in strength on non-modded weapons as well.

I also wanted to know what was going to happen with this. Maybe if the upgrade nodes applied the slight buff to the base stats of the weapon? Of course this would be a direct buff to mods in general since they would be boosting a bigger number but that might solve the slight decrease in strength.

Well, it finally updated properly. I'm sad that I missed the ultra-sprint boost though :(

I also sadly lost the daily login streak due to not being to update for the whole of yesterday, so the login award thing reset.

Edited by Nirrti

whats happen with mods.. most of them now are x,x %.. my dmg mod 25% was chang to 24,3 and 24,4 same witg armor piercing, multishot, crit chance, dmg and more.. whats happen...

Ok small test of ne EXP for mele.. so..

GO on Pluto and done Hydra mission.. kiled around 85 mobs mele in total 91 mobs... get 2,5k exp + bonus sum around 3,xk exp for mele..

Go on Jupiter and done Calisto mission killied 14x mobs in mele and get 4,6k exp + 1,1k bonus sum 5,7k ..

Still doing high lvl mission dont give u better lvl exp.

Edited by Dreed

BTW is it just me or my SCINDO have crazy range?

i mean i can hit an enemy froma mile away... okay not do any high damage but still

and my plasma swords jumping attack's aoe is crazy small compared to other swords...