Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 5.4.2 - "Fixin' for fixes"

[DE]Rebecca

Toxic Ancient still are OP.. single knock down and im usualy dead.. 300 hp for nothing..

They seem to do a tremendous amount of HP damage when they're physically next to you, in addition to the regular poison DoT. Somewhere around 30-35 damage per tick. If one charges when you're on the floor and he stops on top of you, it's game over. I don't know why their aura needs it's own direct damage since poison and non-stop flying claw stun/knockdowns do plenty already. They're like a living chainsaw. Even without the poison, you're taking &#! loads of damage just from rubbing up against them.

Edited by SigFloyd

I'm not as clever as DESteve with Update Titles.

Hotfix 5.4.2

Change:

Improved distribution of XP to melee weapons.

Mod generation changes. Weapon-specific mods are more potent. Fixed bug in value ranges. Should be less confusing now.

Fixes:

Fixed launchers fault tolerance when checking for downloads/updates, should eliminate hangs.

Fixed jackal getting stuck under floor on boss fights.

Fixed Ember's head not appearing during cinematics as well as not retaining customized colors.

Fixed login screen not displaying last-equipped Warframe.

Fixed mouse button presses on Contacts overlay being unintentionally handled by Mission Selection screen in background.

Fixed missing mission UI indicators: Defense Cryopod health and Sabotage Extraction timer are back!

Fix multiplicative stacking in mods (work-in-progress).

Various Crash Fixes.

Localization Updates – thanks volunteers!

you know what, this is BS, ive grinded for 5 hours, and as soon as i loot a rhino helmet the freaking game crashes. WTF. im so angry right now..;this is beomcing retartedly annoying

They're like a living chainsaw. Even without the poison, you're taking &#! loads of damage just from rubbing up against them.

Eheh, that reminds me of old games were you couldn't touch enemies without getting hurt, even if they were standing, doing nothing.

you know what, this is BS, ive grinded for 5 hours, and as soon as i loot a rhino helmet the freaking game crashes. WTF. im so angry right now..;this is beomcing retartedly annoying

As a proud owner of a self made rhino I feel your pain bud. Both corpus bosses have dropped rhino schematics for me in the past. If your grinding out the jackal over and over it may help to break the monotony to go for the other one. I know it doesn't fix the crash problem but hopefully it can help with the grind rage.

can you please update the French version of the launcher ? it still says 5.3.

EDIT : cant see any difference as of now...; when is it supposed to update ?

dude it happended to me too today !! like before reaching the extraction point .. so &!$$ed.

Edited by SlickJoint

Wait, what? Rhino is immune to poison? Without his godmode activated?

Rhino Skin makes it pretty easy. Immune to all kinds of damage, especially poison!

he means the ability, iron skin or whatever it is called. Only for couple seconds. Trinity has almost the same skill but it lasts a little shorter.

Edited by nzzero

At least with my Scindo the poison ancients aren't the worst, you can hit them at the edge of melee range and stay outside the poison cloud. Put a fire mod on it for infected missions and it keeps them staggered so you can charge hit them until they die. Its when you get three of them and a disruptor that it gets really annoying. That's when you pull out the gorgon.