The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A friend to play with?

Lady_Melody

Hello, 

my name is Eva, (Shinarika in game just like on the forums), I am looking for a friend or two to play Warframe with, completing planets, doing alerts or scrubbing the void. I can be rather slow and a klutz at times but I still hope to find someone to have fun with. Playing alone is rather dull, I have been in a few clans but they all ended up the same way. Slowly dying out until a couple of people were left yet always silent and never saying anything. I have my favorite frames (A few primes that i was lucky enough to obtain) that I like to play a lot thus not being a very high MR rank, currently at 7 and failing at the MR8 test :D, None of my frames are really optimized or anything so doing all that high tier content is rather difficult for me, but i try my best, even though I have been kicked from groups because not having the correct warframe. Seems like there is a strict meta going on.

Oh and, I am in the EU, usually playing from 5pm GMT on weekdays. 

IGN: Shinarika

Hi Eva, I'm Scarlet, nice to meet you.  I know you said you have tried clans, but I'd like you to think about joining Chaos Vanguard.  It's a very diverse online gaming community with a large presence in warframe.  We all play together on a daily basis, we are all in teamspeak together so its easy to keep track and get groups together.  We also don't mind if you are slow or learning, its all about having fun with us, joining in and having a laugh, we have a lot of good banter!  That's why we have no min MR requirement but have loads of expericenced players too!

We run regular void/sorties/alerts/missions and raids. We have in game competitions.  A few restricitons... be 16 or over and use teamspeak, speak english, thats it!

All of our clan research is done and we run regular raids at 6pm EST daily, as well as at other times of day. We even occasionally run competitions and tournaments in game with some legendary prizes!

If you'd like to join in the fun with Chaos Vanguard then please register/fill in an application at http://forums.thechaosvanguard.co.uk/register.php

Once you have done that please join our Teamspeak 3 server – ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk and head to the warframe waiting room, where a member of staff will be with you as soon as possible.  Or for more information please go to http://thechaosvanguard.co.uk/how-to-join-us

Thanks, Scarlet.