Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question about clan emblems.

(PSN)barnes_almighty

Question

I'm sure this has been answered previously elsewhere, but I am not finding what I want through the search function. Anyway, my question. Roughly how long does it take after I have uploaded my image will it take to appear in game? I read it says if accepted it will come with the next hotfix or update but I have no idea when to expect that one on PS4.

Thanks in advance for replies.

4 answers to this question

Not entirely sure, but I believe consoles only have updates, no hotfixes. PC has a hotfix maybe once every two weeks on average, and consoles have an update only after validation from the platform.

The fastest emblem that went from upload to online on a PC that I know of is 4 hours. My guess is that consoles have an monthly update, best case scenario is couple of hours (right before the update), worst case is the full month (right after an update).

console get updates later then pc most likely our next update will be u19 which is yet to be on pc, once it goes live on pc and all bugs fixed they will then give us information of what update we will receive and when it may go into cert.

so ps4 next update will most likely come in may/june

2 minutes ago, Ambiroa said:

Not entirely sure, but I believe consoles only have updates, no hotfixes. PC has a hotfix maybe once every two weeks on average, and consoles have an update only after validation from the platform.

The fastest emblem that went from upload to online on a PC that I know of is 4 hours. My guess is that consoles have an monthly update, best case scenario is couple of hours (right before the update), worst case is the full month (right after an update).

We do get minor hotfixes, that pop up in red writing in the text box asking for a restart. A month is a bit much :( Thanks for the replies.