The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pay attention to your broken sortie rewards DE

Dr.Evergreen

Their sortie system made problems for me. In this season ( season 6 ) I did all the missions every day. I'm a MR 21 player who wants to have all the weapons possible. But I got only the snipetron vandal barrel. I will say that again I completed all daily missions in this season yet but I receive just fusion cores, fusion cores and more fusion cores. Sometimes I think it's a bug. please do something about that. I beg you please show me a way.what should I do now? This season is nearly over. I want to have all the weapons and keep my rank at max. there are some guys who played just half of these days and they have snipetron vandal set but players like me who completed all the missions just have one part of it. It's not fair. Its my right to have season 6 special weapon when I'm completing all of its missions.. And once more please please do something. I want that weapon. 

21 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Then dont do difficult sortie missions if you dont find them fun. If the reward is the only thing you want out of sorties then you are bound to be disappointed more often than not. 

I completed this season's rewards some time ago, so I wouldn't do them if I didn't find them fun. However in this case, that particular interception definitely wasn't but it was required to unlock another mission, which in turn was. Especially assasinations I always look forward to.

Regardless, my point is that different difficulties should warrant different levels of rewards. I expect to get 25 cores and am glad if once in a while I get 50. Anyways, the player I quoted stated that sorties are easy, which is not always true as in the example I've given.