The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Abyssal Ascension Recruiting (No longer a Ghost clan)

Lethalness

• 3 weeks later...

Hey I'm interested in joining your clan, i used to be part of a mountain clan but after a few years its become extremely inactive and I'm searching for something new. Get back to me whenever you can, IGN: Xazu  MR:14

1 hour ago, Xazu said:

Hey I'm interested in joining your clan, i used to be part of a mountain clan but after a few years its become extremely inactive and I'm searching for something new. Get back to me whenever you can, IGN: Xazu  MR:14

Awesome, you are welcome to stay in the clan! I'll pm you some details in a bit.

I'd love to join, if you're still looking for new members. I've only been playing a couple of weeks, but I'm online often and I'd love to have some more regular people to play with.

Edited by Dunwallis

2 hours ago, Dunwallis said:

I'd love to join, if you're still looking for new members. I've only been playing a couple of weeks, but I'm online often and I'd love to have some more regular people to play with.

Sure Ill pm you for the details

On 5/17/2016 at 3:54 AM, Sniperhound09 said:

Hi can i join Sniperhound09

Hey Sniperhound
 Our clan is already at its member limit, we will be upgrading to shadow tier soon. You can follow the thread if you still haven't find a good clan that suits you meanwhile.

Hi, I would love to join your clan when you upgrade to Shadow. Iv'e been playing for about a few months (Not what my profile on here says) and I'd love to help out any way I can, maybe with some Forma?

19 hours ago, DrTheophilus said:

Hi, I would love to join your clan when you upgrade to Shadow. Iv'e been playing for about a few months (Not what my profile on here says) and I'd love to help out any way I can, maybe with some Forma?

18 hours ago, zimerman said:

Hi, I would love to join your clan when you upgrade to Shadow. I started playing onli this week but i will probebly be online rather often

17 hours ago, GrimmReapor said:

i'd like to join your clan if you are still recruiting.

Hey guys I would like to have you all in but Im afraid our clan is already at its member limit but Ill pm you guys to let you know how the clan is going and let you decide whether you wana join or not

Edited by Lethalness

1 hour ago, Lethalness said:

Hey guys I would like to have you all in but Im afraid our clan is already at its member limit but Ill pm you guys to let you know how the clan is going and let you decide whether you wana join or not

Thank you for considering me, I'm very eager for your reply.