The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for laid back clan

Vogelarcher15

I'm a player who has been around since beta, have 1000+ hours into this game and am looking to get back into the game.  My old clan has had everyone left, and I'm sick of trying to maintain the old clan dojo completely by myself, and soloframe gets dull.  I'm just looking for a more mature group of people that get together and grind / farm for a few hours.  Really wanting to avoid tight obligations of "you need to do X or you'll be kicked out because of reason Y." or "you have to listen to what our leader demands of you."  I get enough of that from real life, and I just want a cool group of guys to kick &#! with.  If it sounds like this would be ok with your clan, PM me in game.

Time zone: EST (indiana)

IGN: Vogelarcher15

Hi Voglearcher, welcome back to warframe :)  I'd like you to consider Chaos Vanguard.  We are an online gaming community and have a diverse range of members from all over the world and loads in your time zone!  We don't take ourselves too seriously and love to have a laugh and a joke whilst playing warframe.  We are a large clan, mostly all on teamspeak together, so there's always someone around to run your missions and grind with you!  We do sorties/raids/alerts/void runs regularly too.    We have no obligations on how you play or how often you play, which mission you do or don't is entirely up to you, just a few standard community rules to protect people and thats it really!  We treat verterans and new players alike.  Also worth mentioning that all the dojo work is done, since you talked about that in your post.

We have a few restrictions... be 16 or over, have teampseak and speak english.

If you'd like to join in the fun with Chaos Vanguard then please register/fill in an application at http://forums.thechaosvanguard.co.uk/register.php

Once you have done that please join our Teamspeak 3 server – ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk and head to the warframe waiting room, where a member of staff will be with you as soon as possible.

Or for more information please go to http://thechaosvanguard.co.uk/how-to-join-us

Thanks, Scarlet.

Check out Gryphus Tech: 

I'm not sure if you'd be interested but I decided to give it a go. We're pretty laid-back, there isn't any strict requirement other than being active and participating in the clan (what's a clan for if you're not participating with other members?). There are occasional activity checks but if you participate enough, you'll be whitelisted and won't need to fill it out.

Other than that, we use Discord which is required and we're pretty friendly and active.