The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flowers of Saryn recruitment closed

(PSN)LuciCorvusXIII

I have been active a little over a year I am recruiting tenno for my ghost clan Flowers of Saryn (formerly Black Rose Society) I established this clan a little after the armstice was put on dark sector conflicts, I created this clan in hopes of finding people that will always be respectful towards eachother regardless of what defines us as a tenno and that communicates with eachother instead of having warlords who only communicate with themselves and the ranks under them almost always having no idea what goes on or what to do.

We are a ghost clan (will upgrade to shadow when enough people are interested) that is mostly pve focused, however if enough ppl are interested we will focus on pvp as well. We are helpfull towards eachother and even others not in the clan.

We have been a part of different alliances from time to time just trying to find one thats right for us

All research is complete except color pigments, the dojo is pretty big and well organised with three floors and teleports in places not normally reachable

There are few rules for the clan but most importantly be respectful, communicate and help others as well as contribute to research if you want however it is not required 

we have a pretty unique emblem at the moment with a new one on the way (the details are being finalised)

if anyone is interested in joining or knowing something more specific about the clan pm me HailOblivion AlixMoore and MajecMushroomsxX on psn or in game and we will get back to you as soon as possible

We are flowers adrift this star ocean just looking for a place to be ourselves and call home.

Edited by (PS4)HailOblivion
updated info

• 3 weeks later...