Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Goodbye Mag and Hello Mag

Sophronius

I honestly can't wait for the rework. Perhaps Mag shall be viable for more than just Corpus... And the sentients.

I now know why Mag was deployed for (I presume) the Vanguard assault against the Sentients. I have documented via video what the old bullet attractor can do so that we can see how it compares to the rework, Magnetize. The results might be quite overpowered. (If that's your opinion)

Mag, the bane of Sentients.  EDIT: I believe some people might be missing that the Battalyst in the video is level 100. I state this for clarity of Mag's abilities.

Spoiler

Here you are and good day all:

Spoiler

qbZ0jOU.jpg

awCbAQr.jpg

Edited by Sophronius
Awesomeness added

11 minutes ago, Sophronius said:

I honestly can't wait for the rework. Perhaps Mag shall be viable for more than just Corpus... And the sentients.

I now know why Mag was deployed for (I presume) the Vanguard assault against the Sentients. I have documented via video what the old bullet attractor can do so that we can see how it compares to the rework, Magnetize. The results might be quite overpowered. (If that's your opinion)

Mag, the bane of Sentients. 

Reveal hidden contents

It's a level 100

Here you are and good day all: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2el-TyjzI0

OR

Maybe its a Saryn-style rework.

54992741.jpg

Damn, thats a nice colour scheme and helmet/skin for Mag you got there. 

And yeah mag is a fun frame, Im looking forward to her rework. My old starter frame getting some new air is going to be neat.

I really hope another unvaulting or Starchart 3.0 will bring Mag Prime out for me too, I really want her prime version!

3 minutes ago, DeerioJim said:

Damn, thats a nice colour scheme and helmet/skin for Mag you got there. 

And yeah mag is a fun frame, Im looking forward to her rework. My old starter frame getting some new air is going to be neat.

I really hope another unvaulting or Starchart 3.0 will bring Mag Prime out for me too, I really want her prime version!

Thank you.

I have a feeling Mag Prime may come back out of the vault quite soon. Patience, Tenno.

2 hours ago, Sitchrea said:

Against the Sentients and any major singular enemy, Mag is already amazing.

Unless they have high shields Banshee does it better.

Although mesa is my go to sentient killer. She can actually facetank most of their BS and can kill with her ulti. 

2 hours ago, hazerddex said:

i hope it is the new saryn is so much better

Point is haven't seen a well performing saryn yet in endgame content.

Actually haven't seen a saryn yet in endgame at all.

But you are welcome to prove me wrong and do a T4S 60+ mins with me using saryn.

Edited by TheBright888

16 minutes ago, TheBright888 said:

But you are welcome to prove me wrong and do a T4S 60+ mins with me using saryn.

that build made my  eyes bleed  and hes not even amming for the spores hes placing....

Edited by hazerddex

6 minutes ago, hazerddex said:

that build made my  eyes bleed  and hes not even amming for the spores hes placing....

Whatever.

Until I see even a single well performing saryn in endgame, which means lvl 80+ enemies, I sadly have to assume she is useless now.

You can tell me all you want about how wrong everyone builds her. I see lokis, ash, I see frost even, I see valk, I see excal and I see sometimes even nova and inaros... but I DONT see saryn anywhere in endgame.

Edited by TheBright888

2 hours ago, Sixty5 said:

Unless they have high shields Banshee does it better.

Although mesa is my go to sentient killer. She can actually facetank most of their BS and can kill with her ulti. 

You did notice that Battalyst is a level 100? I tried, 95% damage resistance is not enough to survive a battalyst attack.

Banshee is very good for damage but BA has aimbot mechanics.

2 hours ago, Lokime said:

What's your lanka build? O: or Maybe is because the strength/range mag build. 

The lanka is the hardest hitting single shot damage of any sniper I've seen so far. It does have drawbacks, however. Paired with BA it can be nasty and BA is mostly why you saw that damage number.
This will also be updated to first post:

Build: 

Spoiler

qbZ0jOU.jpg

1 minute ago, Sophronius said:

The lanka is the hardest hitting single shot damage of any sniper I've seen so far. It does have drawbacks, however. Paired with BA it can be nasty and BA is mostly why you saw that damage number.
This will also be updated to first post:

Build: 

Hide contents

qbZ0jOU.jpg

Perfect, my build isn't to far from this one so it shouldn't take long before I rip Sentients a new one >->

Especially new ones that are about to be released.

3 minutes ago, Fionntan said:

Perfect, my build isn't to far from this one so it shouldn't take long before I rip Sentients a new one >->

Especially new ones that are about to be released.

Keep in mind that the Supra is still faster on kill time. But the lanka pulls second best. If it's not a battalyst or a bursa you should be able to one shot with the Lanka. The supra will do better against High HP and Armor enemies.

I can 90% of the time (10% very unlucky damage proc) one shot a 100 eximus heavy gunner with the Lanka.

Edited by Sophronius

1 minute ago, Sophronius said:

Keep in mind that the Supra is still faster on kill time. But the lanka pulls second best. If it's not a battalyst or a bursa you should be able to one shot with the Lanka. The supra will do better against High HP and Armor enemies.

I can 90% of the time (10% very unlucky damage proc) one shot a 100 eximus heavy gunner with the Lanka.

Good good... my Supra is been a bit dusty from its lack of use so this should cover armed units ~

Thnks :clem: 

41 minutes ago, TheBright888 said:

Go to the simulacrum with Saryn. Get a high damage simulor and use 1 and 4 whilst spamming thy simulor. You may be surprised. I have seen only a few saryn running end game content and doing so quite well. Most of them are using a method similar to what I described.

Keep testing until you've exhausted all possibilities to making an ability powerful. A conclusion drawn too immediately will not yield discovery.