Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Goodbye Mag and Hello Mag

Sophronius

1 hour ago, Sophronius said:

Go to the simulacrum with Saryn. Get a high damage simulor and use 1 and 4 whilst spamming thy simulor. You may be surprised. I have seen only a few saryn running end game content and doing so quite well. Most of them are using a method similar to what I described.

Keep testing until you've exhausted all possibilities to making an ability powerful. A conclusion drawn too immediately will not yield discovery.

Why would I experiment with a frame that I dont see anyone doing well with and that isn't fun to play with?

I mean she looks pretty.

That is literally the only reason why people defend her :D

Anyways if they do the saryn-style rework you will have held your breath for nothing.

Edited by TheBright888

17 minutes ago, TheBright888 said:

Why would I experiment with a frame that I dont see anyone doing well with and that isn't fun to play with?

I mean she looks pretty.

Anyways if they do the saryn-style rework you will have held your breath for nothing.

LV80? Just a warm up for Saryn.

99vZzHy.jpg

Edited by YANJIUDING

12 minutes ago, TheBright888 said:

I mean she looks pretty.

And the fact she is easily 10 times better than before I mean if you find 1 button pushing more fun than 3 min button pushing clearly something is wrong here.

Plus the fact that if built right she can quite literally half health of everything on the field while doing toxic damage at same time.  Then you can shoot them if you want or if a lot in range melt them with 4 dealing more damage than previous miasma.  This is same mentality people had for mesa's "nerf" when people say her damage is lower when infact they never lowered it only making it deal more as long as you aim.  Both this frames are now less, for a lack of a better word atm, brain-dead and require just a small bit more input and thinking to use.  So if rework for mag is anything like mesa's or saryn's I will be happy.

1 minute ago, Sophronius said:
  Reveal hidden contents

This is why I'm going to keep holding my breath. Someone found the power I was speaking of with Saryn. Excellent job!

Spent like 3 hours in Draco tonight to do missionary about Saryn. H Draco LF leechers 3 spots left :p

2 hours ago, TheBright888 said:

Point is haven't seen a well performing saryn yet in endgame content.

Actually haven't seen a saryn yet in endgame at all.

But you are welcome to prove me wrong and do a T4S 60+ mins with me using saryn.

Saryn is totally viable and totally amazing frame. 

You people are lazy and need to git gud. 

1 hour ago, YANJIUDING said:

LV80? Just a warm up for Saryn.

99vZzHy.jpg

Sad that its cutt of at deaths. Because I suspect you had a group in this one^^

Or maybe saryin is good afterall. But I doubt it. 

As I said I will believe if I see it in game. :D

Edited by TheBright888

2 minutes ago, TheBright888 said:

Sad that its cutt of at deaths. Because I suspect you had a group in this one^^

Or maybe saryin is good afterall. But I doubt it. 

Sorry that one is solo. I can reproduce that and give you the screen shot if I want, but I'm not in that mood. Unless we bet on something :)

1 hour ago, YANJIUDING said:

Sorry that one is solo. I can reproduce that and give you the screen shot if I want, but I'm not in that mood. Unless we bet on something :)

Look if its true, I'm sure I will start seeing Saryn as DPS in all kinds of missions shortly. I mean not to use a frame that can go almost 2h solo t4s would be insane.

Edit: Tried spore build and maybe if I threw 5 forma at saryn prime and was running 2 arcane grace, it MIGHT be able to do 60 mins solo. But then I could just go loki instead. Also you have to basically life strike all the time and be in melee, which is quite annoying. Also chances of getting oneshot are incredibly high so you would still die a lot.

The good thing about Saryn is that since she has to melee anyways to stay alive, nullies are not a problem. But I frankly do not see how you would keep her alive after 60 mins. 1000 life and her armor is insignificant at that point. And with so much dmg per shot even arcane grace wont help as much. She will simply get oneshot as soon as you stop life striking.

Edited by TheBright888

50 minutes ago, TheBright888 said:

Look if its true, I'm sure I will start seeing Saryn as DPS in all kinds of missions shortly. I mean not to use a frame that can go almost 2h solo t4s would be insane.

Edit: Tried spore build and maybe if I threw 5 forma at saryn prime and was running 1 arcane guardian and 1 arcane grace, it MIGHT be able to do 60 mins solo. But then I could just go loki instead. Also you have to basically life strike all the time and be in melee, which is quite annoying. Also chances of getting oneshot are incredibly high so you would still die a lot.

There's something called "shadow step" and "blood rush"... Incredible complements for a melee based but relatively squishy frame.

Using those sound like cheating? Maybe? Your opinion bro. But even though Loki can go invisible any time, his weapon will fall off shortly after 50 min, and an invisible Saryn can go far beyond that. Her damage potential is doubtlessly top tier, if not literally the top, among all frames if you know how do spores, molt and toxic lash work and the way they synergy. Miasma is not the only way to end the combo chain. It's nothing but a panic button in Saryn's skill set. "No more p42win" is never the synonyms for "Get nerfed into trash".

48 minutes ago, YANJIUDING said:

There's something called "shadow step" and "blood rush"... Incredible complements for a melee based but relatively squishy frame.

Using those sound like cheating? Maybe? Your opinion bro. But even though Loki can go invisible any time, his weapon will fall off shortly after 50 min, and an invisible Saryn can go far beyond that. Her damage potential is doubtlessly top tier, if not literally the top, among all frames if you know how do spores, molt and toxic lash work and the way they synergy. Miasma is not the only way to end the combo chain. It's nothing but a panic button in Saryn's skill set. "No more p42win" is never the synonyms for "Get nerfed into trash".

XD why didnt i think of that.

Makes sense. Well but honestly that makes Naramon OP and not saryn^^ But yes that sounds pretty OP.

I guess i lose this argument.

But her OPness is entirely based on a focus that is entirely unbalanced right now. With 2 focuses being powerful and the rest pretty much trash.

Edited by TheBright888

28 minutes ago, TheBright888 said:

XD why didnt i think of that.

Makes sense. Well but honestly that makes Naramon OP and not saryn^^ But yes that sounds pretty OP.

I guess i lose this argument.

But her OPness is entirely based on a focus that is entirely unbalanced right now. With 2 focuses being powerful and the rest pretty much trash.

Without that you said you can solo 60min. Loki pretty much stops there too.

Wanna go further? Blessing trinity, globe frost, vortex booben, any meta things you can think about.

When you are thinking saryn along with that line... Congratulations, you are respecting saryn as a powerful frame now.

4 minutes ago, YANJIUDING said:

Without that you said you can solo 60min. Loki pretty much stops there too.

Wanna go further? Blessing trinity, globe frost, vortex booben, any meta things you can think about.

When you are thinking saryn along with that line... Congratulations, you are respecting saryn as a powerful frame now.

Guess I trust in YouTube too much.

This is OP as fk an noone covers it.

Most people are either too lazy or too dumb to realize Saryns potential. 

They look at a video of someone, with a build that I would describe as cancer, fighting a single enemy. 

Saryn gets more powerfull the more enemys she can affect (stacking toxinprocs to infinity by mass spreading spores

TL:DR

Brozime needs to git gud

9 hours ago, WARLOCKE said:

Have you seen what excal can do to Sentients with the proper build, 2-3 second kills. Mag cant compare.

The Sentient in the video is level 100. I've ripped through Sentients with Excal many times and he used to be my go to for slaying them... But after a 1 hour moon mission with Mag's BA I did need Excal.

Although I have not run extensive testing, so far I've only managed to kill a level 100 battalyst with Mag. All other warframes (that I tried so far) die in 1 shot and cannot perform sufficient damage to kill before being killed.

I mean, Loki might be able to because of cloak cheese... But for a head on battle Mag is the only one who has stood a chance so far.

Edited by Sophronius
additional thought

I mean, Loki might be able to because of cloak cheese... But for a head on battle Mag is the only one who has stood a chance so far.

he can with enough ammo restores, and the fact he can disarm the sentients. but other than that it takes way too long

The Sentient in the video is level 100. I've ripped through Sentients with Excal many times and he used to be my go to for slaying them... But after a 1 hour moon mission with Mag's BA I did need Excal.

Although I have not run extensive testing, so far I've only managed to kill a level 100 battalyst with Mag. All other warframes (that I tried so far) die in 1 shot and cannot perform sufficient damage to kill before being killed.

Radial Blind + 200 pwr str Exalted Blade + Radiant Finish = dead sentient. Ive yet to do this to a lvl 100. But im betting it dies rather quickly. Of course, since I have not fought a lvl 100 sent, this is pure conjecture and am willing to admit I could be very wrong. However if you get pumped before you can get a radial blind off then its bad news.

20 hours ago, Sophronius said:

Oh I also forgot to add this. (Will add to first post)

BA and the good ol' Lanka

awCbAQr.jpg

Most underestimated weapon I'm can think of. My main.
Altho I'm almost all the time going for Lighting CC because of that punch through + multishot + area spazz. Consider that almost everything but Corpus are lightning resistent, they all still die on Epileptic Seizure.

Also, Mag is cool.

Edited by Duduminador

3 hours ago, Sophronius said:

Chroma, banshee 

1 hour ago, -dicht.Amducias- said:

Its max str and 145% range.. not actually useful to play in normal gameplay, especially high levels because you will mostly get rekt unless u hide all the time / spam energy restores

A Lanka does not have strength or range.

But if you're talking about Mag, 18 Sentients on a 60-minute moon survival with nullifiers and techs still could not take OP's Mag down. I'm sticking to Mag as a staple endgame 'Frame.