Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Goodbye Mag and Hello Mag

Sophronius

1 minute ago, -dicht.Amducias- said:

Just use naramon and u will never get hit anyway, saves slots because you dont need any survivability mods 

I first want to know if DE is going to nerf that school first. As I don't usually farm focus points, it will take me quite a long time before I get that passive :s
but I will try anyways. Thanks.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)BrutalReaper32 said:

yup, I think toxic lash is as effective or even more effective than this tactic. But it depends if he likes melee or not. 
Also, I'm still working on my melee saryn build because I need arcane grace :s ( I don't know if that's necesary, but I need it) lol

Go with Furis + Winds of Purity for heath regen, drop 3 forma into that gun and have fun seeing your health coming back :D

For melee weapon try this (it fits her :D)

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/3/34/DEScoliac2.png/revision/latest?cb=20140407035857#ActualImage

Just now, (PS4)BrutalReaper32 said:

well, then it just only depends on her playstyle. 
for me at least, the new Saryn is more useful than the old one. That's because there are 1.000.000 ways to kill level 80 - mobs in the game already. 
And personaly I think the miasma spam was boring AF. (I always mained saryn, but the miasma spam build was so boring). In the other hand, the new saryn can kill enemies beyond level 150 (that was impossible for the old saryn, even with maxed power strenght) and not only kills enemies of immense level, she also debuffs them, so her teammates can also kill them easily.

Agreed, whole point of my post was that from lvl 40 until lvl 80's old saryn dominated the new, now the new is better for very low levels and for higher levels into endless (as i mentioned previously)

Also sadly none of the current ways to kill enemies at lvl 80 is as fast and easy as old saryn was, but after all i really enjoy the reworked saryn

Just now, Prinny13 said:

Go with Furis + Winds of Purity for heath regen, drop 3 forma into that gun and have fun seeing your health coming back :D

For melee weapon try this (it fits her :D)

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/3/34/DEScoliac2.png/revision/latest?cb=20140407035857#ActualImage

hmm... does that wip works better than the lasera? o.O
ok, I will try that then :s
I was working now on a Sniper Saryn with the Lanka xD
but I will put some formas to my furis to see how it goes. Thanks a lot :D

2 minutes ago, -dicht.Amducias- said:

Agreed, whole point of my post was that from lvl 40 until lvl 80's old saryn dominated the new, now the new is better for very low levels and for higher levels into endless (as i mentioned previously)

Also sadly none of the current ways to kill enemies at lvl 80 is as fast and easy as old saryn was, but after all i really enjoy the reworked saryn

I think, Mirage with synoid Simulor could help you with that xD
when I have a mirage on my team I can't even touch the enemies ._.

10 minutes ago, (PS4)BrutalReaper32 said:

hmm... does that wip works better than the lasera? o.O
ok, I will try that then :s
I was working now on a Sniper Saryn with the Lanka xD
but I will put some formas to my furis to see how it goes. Thanks a lot :D

The reason why i select that whip is because of...well...i am dirty minded person but its actually pretty good also its Toxic based so you can build it around Gas or Corrosive too, thats a plus.

This is my build of Furis (for elements its your choice) :

http://warframe-builder.com/Secondary_Weapons/Builder/Furis/t_30_33002220_193-6-5-195-0-5-196-3-5-202-2-5-204-4-10-206-5-5-209-1-5-369-7-3_195-6-209-6-202-11-196-11-204-7-206-6-193-6-369-7/en/3-0-10

http://goo.gl/r9Ek2c

Edited by Prinny13

4 minutes ago, (PS4)BrutalReaper32 said:

ok, I will try that whip. Thanks for sharing your build :D

I don't like to be negative person but try the weapons first and if they worked out for you then by all means thank me but not before you try them :)

Also you are welcome ( i have to be polite :D)

I've been playing mag mostly with the shield polarize augment and always wanted to do some sort of BA build (even did a full duration/range build with the ultimate augment to test it out). But I am glad that they are trying to make mag work against non-shielded enemies. I find that if you went full damage (with shield transferrence) you would seldomly die (in void and against corpus) and could easily always run into a nullifier bubble, take out the nullifier then shield polarize and be back to 2k+ shields while the clumped enemies were all dead. Once the mag revamp comes I will try to play as many games with her as I do with nova.

Me: Oh discussion about the upcoming changes to Mag and the pros and cons of her abilitys, like that her Polarize affects armored enemys (in a way) but now expands like Novas 4

This thread: Saryn changes good/bad (I think the new Saryn is Godlike), Excalibur is better bla bla bla

My Mag do a ton of damage with the 3rd ability. And the 2nd + the ulti does a ton of damage VS corpus. And in shield enemies in Void.

I love Mag. since 2013 when i join in Warframe she was my first Frame. Because of that i love her.

Edited by OkamiMilo