Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fairy Tail clan (recruitment closed)

Gildarts_bb

11 hours ago, WiseCoyote said:

IGN: WiseCoyote

Timezone: EST

Time Played: (located on your in game profile): 4 hours 10 minutes (not a typo)

Favorite Gametype in warframe: too new to know

what are some of the other games you play?: Current - FFXIV, Kingdom of Loathing - Past Community Gaming - Archeage, Heros of the Storm... .... .... ... Shadowrun.

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Yup.

Why do you want to join?: To be honest, cause I want to join a real life Fairy Tail. Plus I'm looking for voice when I play so someone can tell me what the rhubarb is going on.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice): Pretty chill, pretty random, pretty communicative, and flat out pretty. 

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.): I've been involved in a lot of levels (including running) gaming communities. These days, I'm a pretty average contributor. Fun, consistent, big on hanging over personal achievements, shows up when I'm supposed to. 

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.): Instruction. I'm not kidding, I really want someone to tell me what the rhubarb is going on.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Y

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: Nope. 

invite sent welcome to FairyTail!!!

IGN: Schanny

Timezone: US central 

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 187 hours but I'm pretty sure I've put in more. Off and on since closed beta.

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Mobile defense? Exterminate? Whatever lets me kill all the things with brute force.

what are some of the other games you play?: Ark, Rocket league, Fallout 4, Civ 5/Beyond Earth, I used to play some JRPGs back in the day. The "Tales" series is my jam!

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Dabbled in a bit of anime but never dove too deep into it. I have a list of suggestions to get through, just need to start on it and not play games as much. 

Why do you want to join?: I'm a returning Warframe player, just want to hang out with cool people and learn the ropes of all the new content without running the whole game solo. I also have a good friend of mine trying to build his own PC who would be joining wherever I end up when the time comes. 

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) I have a very complicated background and I can probably hold a conversation with anybody on any topic. No matter how obscure. Try me!

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) I have a lot of past MMO experience so I know how to deal with in game matters. I understand the importance of contribution and lending a helping hand. I've helped run full guilds in previous games of all sizes, nothing surprises me anymore. And I don't put up with drama in video games. I have too much going on in the real world to be bothered with that kind of thing. I bring a cool head and a laid back demeanor. 

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) People to chat with and maybe a helpful tip or two on new content since I have been gone for about a year and a half. Maybe some farming groups every once in a while? I'm not a needy person. 

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Y

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: Nope, just a forum lurker.

5 hours ago, Schanny said:

IGN: Schanny

Timezone: US central 

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 187 hours but I'm pretty sure I've put in more. Off and on since closed beta.

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Mobile defense? Exterminate? Whatever lets me kill all the things with brute force.

what are some of the other games you play?: Ark, Rocket league, Fallout 4, Civ 5/Beyond Earth, I used to play some JRPGs back in the day. The "Tales" series is my jam!

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Dabbled in a bit of anime but never dove too deep into it. I have a list of suggestions to get through, just need to start on it and not play games as much. 

Why do you want to join?: I'm a returning Warframe player, just want to hang out with cool people and learn the ropes of all the new content without running the whole game solo. I also have a good friend of mine trying to build his own PC who would be joining wherever I end up when the time comes. 

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) I have a very complicated background and I can probably hold a conversation with anybody on any topic. No matter how obscure. Try me!

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) I have a lot of past MMO experience so I know how to deal with in game matters. I understand the importance of contribution and lending a helping hand. I've helped run full guilds in previous games of all sizes, nothing surprises me anymore. And I don't put up with drama in video games. I have too much going on in the real world to be bothered with that kind of thing. I bring a cool head and a laid back demeanor. 

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) People to chat with and maybe a helpful tip or two on new content since I have been gone for about a year and a half. Maybe some farming groups every once in a while? I'm not a needy person. 

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: Nope, just a forum lurker.

invite sent welcome to fairytail!!

IGN: 

Dusk.Light

Timezone: 

US east coast

Time Played: (located on your in game profile):

914 hours--More actually if I include another account I've had in the past. 

Favorite Gametype in warframe: 

I would have to say Survival or Defense, because the enemies continue to become harder and harder, requiring more skill in movement and frame compatibility to survive and win. Longest defense mission was with my old clan buddies where we did a T2 Defense till wave 98. Eventually lost due to excessive amount of bombarders. 

What are some of the other games you play?: 

Fallout series, Skyrim, Dragons Prophet, CSGO...just really any game I see that looks interesting I try out. Sometimes I get hooked for awhile, sometimes not. 

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): 

Fairy Tail is without a doubt one of my absolute most favorite anime's I've ever watched. I've rewatched it about 5 times, and sometimes just go back and rewatch specific episodes that I've particularly enjoyed. 

Why do you want to join?: 

I enjoyed reading the above explanation of the clan and what its like. I feel like it would be a good fit for my personality and I'd enjoy Warframe all that much more because of it. 

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice):

I am a Hunter class warframe founder MR 18. Basically I paid money for a cool name and excal prime so all others would drool over my greatness...I enjoy playing with others more than just myself. I've played warframe since early beta (warframe founder status proves that) and have enjoyed seeing the game progress to where it is today. I Now need some new friends to help me enjoy the new things I'm seeing implemented. 

What do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.):

With a long history in Warframe I love helping new players understand the mechanics of warframe, how to farm for resources, and ways to level. I'm a generally friendly guy who loves to play games with others. I've co-lead two other clans in the past that slowly died out from lack of active players. Tried what I could to boost active player levels, but with single dude trying to do so, it just doesn't work well. 

What do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) 

An active community of talkative and helpful players, willing to help me understand new mechanics, farm for resources, and for me to help out as well as I can. 

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Y

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: 

Nah, just surfing the forums looking for an average size clan that is active and friendly. 

7 hours ago, Dusk.Light said:

IGN: 

Dusk.Light

Timezone: 

US east coast

Time Played: (located on your in game profile):

914 hours--More actually if I include another account I've had in the past. 

I would have to say Survival or Defense, because the enemies continue to become harder and harder, requiring more skill in movement and frame compatibility to survive and win. Longest defense mission was with my old clan buddies where we did a T2 Defense till wave 98. Eventually lost due to excessive amount of bombarders. 

What are some of the other games you play?: 

Fallout series, Skyrim, Dragons Prophet, CSGO...just really any game I see that looks interesting I try out. Sometimes I get hooked for awhile, sometimes not. 

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): 

Fairy Tail is without a doubt one of my absolute most favorite anime's I've ever watched. I've rewatched it about 5 times, and sometimes just go back and rewatch specific episodes that I've particularly enjoyed. 

I enjoyed reading the above explanation of the clan and what its like. I feel like it would be a good fit for my personality and I'd enjoy Warframe all that much more because of it. 

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice):

I am a Hunter class warframe founder MR 18. Basically I paid money for a cool name and excal prime so all others would drool over my greatness...I enjoy playing with others more than just myself. I've played warframe since early beta (warframe founder status proves that) and have enjoyed seeing the game progress to where it is today. I Now need some new friends to help me enjoy the new things I'm seeing implemented. 

What do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.):

With a long history in Warframe I love helping new players understand the mechanics of warframe, how to farm for resources, and ways to level. I'm a generally friendly guy who loves to play games with others. I've co-lead two other clans in the past that slowly died out from lack of active players. Tried what I could to boost active player levels, but with single dude trying to do so, it just doesn't work well. 

What do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) 

An active community of talkative and helpful players, willing to help me understand new mechanics, farm for resources, and for me to help out as well as I can. 

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Y

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: 

Nah, just surfing the forums looking for an average size clan that is active and friendly. 

invite sent welcome to fairytail!

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: Goldenblackon

Timezone: GMT

Time Played: 1074

Favorite Gametype in warframe: None ( maybe sortie - spy as you need to be careful not to alarm enemy)

what are some of the other games you play?: Vindictus (repetitive but best action oriented games to date) , blade and souls, Black Desert Online, battlefield , Guild wars 2, Killing Floor 2, Nosgoth +++++ I usually move to next games as I'm finished with it. Games such as Warframe are an exception as it gets content over time.

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Just finished re-watching as I'm writing this post cant wait for continuation but I hate that so moving on to next series but i'll bb.

Why do you want to join?: ^

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice): Not much of a talker - I not sure of that myself but I like to get things done rather than talk about it

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) cant think of anything as I'm writing this but leveling, farming so basically with anything I can to best of my ability.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) Not much - just a good time

Edited by Goldenblackon

1 hour ago, Goldenblackon said:

IGN: Goldenblackon

Timezone: GMT

Time Played: 1074

Favorite Gametype in warframe: None ( maybe sortie - spy as you need to be careful not to alarm enemy)

what are some of the other games you play?: Vindictus (repetitive but best action oriented games to date) , blade and souls, Black Desert Online, battlefield , Guild wars 2, Killing Floor 2, Nosgoth +++++ I usually move to next games as I'm finished with it. Games such as Warframe are an exception as it gets content over time.

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Just finished re-watching as I'm writing this post cant wait for continuation but I hate that so moving on to next series but i'll bb.

Why do you want to join?: ^

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice): Not much of a talker - I not sure of that myself but I like to get things done rather than talk about it

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) cant think of anything as I'm writing this but leveling, farming so basically with anything I can to best of my ability.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) Not much - just a good time

Invite sent, welcome to FairyTail!!

IGN: PatchWorkCat

Timezone: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Time Played: 3 hours on PC, played a lot on xbox when it first came out

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Any

what are some of the other games you play?: Metro, LOL, fallout 4, trove

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Yes, I'm reading the manga too

Why do you want to join?: It's boring to play alone

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) I'm easy going and don't talk much. 

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) I played to the point of having full prime gear in the past and helped found a guild, but haven't played in a year or two. 

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) People to play with

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yes

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: No

1 hour ago, PatchWorkCat said:

IGN: PatchWorkCat

Timezone: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Time Played: 3 hours on PC, played a lot on xbox when it first came out

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Any

what are some of the other games you play?: Metro, LOL, fallout 4, trove

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Yes, I'm reading the manga too

Why do you want to join?: It's boring to play alone

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) I'm easy going and don't talk much. 

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) I played to the point of having full prime gear in the past and helped found a guild, but haven't played in a year or two. 

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) People to play with

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yes

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: No

Invite sent, welcome to fairytail!!

IGN: Stickman702

Timezone:  AWST (Australian Western Standard Time) +08:00 hours

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 320 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe: so many these days, probably endless type - defence, survival, etc.

what are some of the other games you play?: going by steam profile in order of hours - Dota 2, terraria, Warframe. but others too, basically anything that takes my fancy.

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): yes, one of my favourites.

Why do you want to join?: I thought that this seemed like a nicer corner of the warframe community, something that I personally don't see often enough.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice): average student in high school, to put it simply, like games, trying to decide what on earth to do with my life.

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.): I'll always happy to help other players, made a few friends that way.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.): the community, like I said earlier, it seems like a nice place to chat, trade, and play the game.

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: Nope, just looking myself.

looking forward to seeing from you. on a side note, I have a friend from around who may be interested too.

7 hours ago, Stickman702 said:

IGN: Stickman702

Timezone:  AWST (Australian Western Standard Time) +08:00 hours

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 320 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe: so many these days, probably endless type - defence, survival, etc.

what are some of the other games you play?: going by steam profile in order of hours - Dota 2, terraria, Warframe. but others too, basically anything that takes my fancy.

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): yes, one of my favourites.

Why do you want to join?: I thought that this seemed like a nicer corner of the warframe community, something that I personally don't see often enough.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice): average student in high school, to put it simply, like games, trying to decide what on earth to do with my life.

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.): I'll always happy to help other players, made a few friends that way.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.): the community, like I said earlier, it seems like a nice place to chat, trade, and play the game.

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: Nope, just looking myself.

looking forward to seeing from you. on a side note, I have a friend from around who may be interested too.

invite sent, welcome to fairytail!! 

have your friend drop a app in here as well and i can invite them too 

IGN: AngelOfDarkness-

Timezone: EDT

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 41 hrs

Favorite Gametype in warframe: coop

what are some of the other games you play?: cs:go im LE in NA, crossfire, osu top 10k c:

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): anime is life. Name an anime and I most likely watched it.

Why do you want to join?: I want to join a family that is helpful because war frame is tough! 

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice): I'm a nice person, I don't get into arguments with anyone and just want to enjoy some games and away from studies sometimes. 

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.): I made a GFX shop 2 years ago and made a banner for a 12k sub clan. I can help out with some cool designs for random things, although i'm not good at logos. :P

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.): Help and to make friends, 41 hrs in and i have no idea what I am doing.

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: no :(

1 hour ago, Kyxiee said:

IGN: AngelOfDarkness-

Timezone: EDT

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 41 hrs

Favorite Gametype in warframe: coop

what are some of the other games you play?: cs:go im LE in NA, crossfire, osu top 10k c:

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): anime is life. Name an anime and I most likely watched it.

Why do you want to join?: I want to join a family that is helpful because war frame is tough! 

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice): I'm a nice person, I don't get into arguments with anyone and just want to enjoy some games and away from studies sometimes. 

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.): I made a GFX shop 2 years ago and made a banner for a 12k sub clan. I can help out with some cool designs for random things, although i'm not good at logos. :P

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.): Help and to make friends, 41 hrs in and i have no idea what I am doing.

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: no :(

IGN: bubbles712

Timezone: Central US 

Time Played: (located on your in game profile): 53 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Defenese

what are some of the other games you play?: Mount & Blade Warband 

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): YES! It's been a while since I've seen Fairy Tail so I need to catch up.

Why do you want to join?: You had me at the clan name! I have a feeling a lot of similar people with the same interests will be drawn here. 

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice): I'm currently going to school enrolled under EMS. I like to lift, run, and read books/manga. 

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.): An eargerness to learn and help in any way I can. 

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.): Camaraderie. And I'd like to learn the meachanics of the game better. 

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: Nope! 

1 hour ago, bubbles712 said:

IGN: bubbles712

Timezone: Central US 

Time Played: (located on your in game profile): 53 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Defenese

what are some of the other games you play?: Mount & Blade Warband 

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): YES! It's been a while since I've seen Fairy Tail so I need to catch up.

Why do you want to join?: You had me at the clan name! I have a feeling a lot of similar people with the same interests will be drawn here. 

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice): I'm currently going to school enrolled under EMS. I like to lift, run, and read books/manga. 

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.): An eargerness to learn and help in any way I can. 

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.): Camaraderie. And I'd like to learn the meachanics of the game better. 

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: Nope! 

IGN: Degrader

Timezone: UTC+2 

Time Played: 38 days

Sabotage(cache finding)

what are some of the other games you play?:

Paragon

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required)

: Honestly (i know i get burned when im honest but) i enjoyed the fights but in the anime/manga list of mine it ranks really low.

To have more fun in the game :D

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice):

gives vibes of a dating site haha, well mostly enjoy tv shows,anime,manga thats intresting but since read/saw most hard to find hidden gems, also a programmer proffesion

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.)

skill and insight

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.): 

have fun(too general i know), more on the community side but i will be glad to catch up since havent played for a year or so, although i read most of what was intrested on wiki

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N):

Yes

Edited by Degrader

54 minutes ago, Degrader said:

IGN: Degrader

Timezone: UTC+2 

Time Played: 38 days

Sabotage(cache finding)

what are some of the other games you play?:

Paragon

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required)

: Honestly (i know i get burned when im honest but) i enjoyed the fights but in the anime/manga list of mine it ranks really low.

To have more fun in the game :D

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice):

gives vibes of a dating site haha, well mostly enjoy tv shows,anime,manga thats intresting but since read/saw most hard to find hidden gems, also a programmer proffesion

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.)

skill and insight

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.): 

have fun(too general i know), more on the community side but i will be glad to catch up since havent played for a year or so, although i read most of what was intrested on wiki

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N):

Yes

I am at work at the moment, will send the invite as soon as i get home

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: Noksa

Timezone:EST

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 203 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Exterminate, Mobile Defense

what are some of the other games you play?:Recovering wow addict, Battle Block Theater, Skyrim

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Indeed I do, other favorites at sword art, and Log Horizon.  Also tend to enjoy sports themed ones as well

Why do you want to join?: Looking for a social guild and people to group with

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) Every time I come back to Warframe after a break i spend at least 10 min overly amused running around as rhino with the jat kittag. Life is largely work, videogames, and rockclimbing at the moment

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) A Happy Zephyr Minigame score of 1.  also friendly and like to group up for missions.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) Community, and people to "talk shop" with

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: Nope

1 hour ago, Noksa said:

IGN: Noksa

Timezone:EST

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 203 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Exterminate, Mobile Defense

what are some of the other games you play?:Recovering wow addict, Battle Block Theater, Skyrim

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Indeed I do, other favorites at sword art, and Log Horizon.  Also tend to enjoy sports themed ones as well

Why do you want to join?: Looking for a social guild and people to group with

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) Every time I come back to Warframe after a break i spend at least 10 min overly amused running around as rhino with the jat kittag. Life is largely work, videogames, and rockclimbing at the moment

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) A Happy Zephyr Minigame score of 1.  also friendly and like to group up for missions.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) Community, and people to "talk shop" with

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: Nope

Invite sent Welcome to fairytail!

IGN:Garydrgn

Timezone: Central

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 371 Hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Depends. If solo I prefer capture, spy, sabotage, exterminate. Teamed with friends, survival and sorties.

what are some of the other games you play?: Minecraft, World of Tanks, 7 DtD, Kerbal SP, several Final Fantasy ...  I have a long list that goes way back.

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Never seen any Fairy Tail but I like some anime.

Why do you want to join?: I was introduced to Warframe by an existing group of friends I met as a WoT clan, and when they started playing they made their own clan here. They have gotten burned out of Warframe  but I  have not and want people to play Warframe with.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) I've enjoyed gaming since I was a kid with an NES. IRL I'm a member of a medieval reenactment group. I love fantasy novels.

what do you think you're bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) I enjoy helping new people and also I have most of the frames and am willing to bring different frames depending on the team's needs.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) People to play Warframe with.

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: Nope. Just found on the forum.