Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fairy Tail clan (recruitment closed)

Gildarts_bb

IGN: Woohyoun (will change to FT related name after clan request approval)

Timezone: Hong Kong UTC+08:00

Time Played: (located on your in game profile): 82+hrs

Favorite Gametype in warframe: I am fine with all of the game types except SPY

what are some of the other games you play?: Counter Strike Global Offense, SD Gundam Capsule Online, League of Legends (But I quit all of those already, only focusing on Warframe atm)

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): I have read all of the manga chapters that are available till now, I have only watched around 100 anime episodes cuz the story is moving too slow, thats why I read manga instead so I can get it going at my own pace, but I have to say, the BGM used in the anime series really is something. Fairytail is one of my favorite anime/manga that I have seen, even though the quality of the artwork is nothing to brag about, the story plot and the character settings really make Fairytail stand out from the rest of the anime/manga series out there. Answering back to your question, YES I LOVE fairytail!

Why do you want to join?: The main reason as to why I want to join your guild is the name Fairytail, thats pretty much it.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice): Umm, Im just an ordinary asian teenager, currently studying in an international secondary school in Hong Kong, cuz father works in Hong Kong. My parents are from Taiwan and Korea, and I was born in Korea, but was later forced to migrate to Hong Kong due to some personal reasons. 

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.): I have only played the game for like 80 hours or so, so I dont really think that I can contribute alot to the clan in terms of game knowledge and stuff. However, I am pretty confident at my graphics design skills so I think I might be able to help out in the website designing.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.): Nothing particular in mind that I would want from Fairytail, if I really have to save one, it would be Ogris blueprint, and the name of the clan of course.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): YES

Edited by Woohyoun

1 hour ago, Woohyoun said:

what are some of the other games you play?: Counter Strike Global Offense, SD Gundam Capsule Online, League of Legends (But I quit all of those already, only focusing on Warframe atm)

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): I have read all of the manga chapters that are available till now, I have only watched around 100 anime episodes cuz the story is moving too slow, thats why I read manga instead so I can get it going at my own pace, but I have to say, the BGM used in the anime series really is something. Fairytail is one of my favorite anime/manga that I have seen, even though the quality of the artwork is nothing to brag about, the story plot and the character settings really make Fairytail stand out from the rest of the anime/manga series out there. Answering back to your question, YES I LOVE fairytail!

Why do you want to join?: The main reason as to why I want to join your guild is the name Fairytail, thats pretty much it.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice): Umm, Im just an ordinary asian teenager, currently studying in an international secondary school in Hong Kong, cuz father works in Hong Kong. My parents are from Taiwan and Korea, and I was born in Korea, but was later forced to migrate to Hong Kong due to some personal reasons. 

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.): I have only played the game for like 80 hours or so, so I dont really think that I can contribute alot to the clan in terms of game knowledge and stuff. However, I am pretty confident at my graphics design skills so I think I might be able to help out in the website designing.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.): Nothing particular in mind that I would want from Fairytail, if I really have to save one, it would be Ogris blueprint, and the name of the clan of course.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): YES

I am at work at the moment but will send the invite when I get home 

6 hours ago, Woohyoun said:

invite sent Welcome to Fairy Tail!!

GN:Riskit

Timezone: US EST

Time Played: 141

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Exterminate, Survival, Defense

what are some of the other games you play?:  Like MMORPG's, or RPG (Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Skyrim, etc)

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Not a clue on what it really is (Fairy Tail Anime that is).

Why do you want to join?:  Just to have some folks to hang with while playing the game.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice):  Just a middle guy playing games.  Family guy, 4 kids, fish:)  Work during the day.  Hang with the kids in the evening, and run around usually between 7-11PM EST playing games.

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) Another active person who has a no drama, no begging, glad to help if I can, and open to constructive criticism attitude.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.)  Just some company while I play.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N):Y

1 hour ago, Riskit said:

GN:Riskit

Timezone: US EST

Time Played: 141

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Exterminate, Survival, Defense

what are some of the other games you play?:  Like MMORPG's, or RPG (Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Skyrim, etc)

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Not a clue on what it really is (Fairy Tail Anime that is).

Why do you want to join?:  Just to have some folks to hang with while playing the game.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice):  Just a middle guy playing games.  Family guy, 4 kids, fish:)  Work during the day.  Hang with the kids in the evening, and run around usually between 7-11PM EST playing games.

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) Another active person who has a no drama, no begging, glad to help if I can, and open to constructive criticism attitude.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.)  Just some company while I play.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N):Y

IGN: dakkon75

Timezone:  GMT -5

Time Played: (located on your in game profile)  7 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe:  So far I am loving Exterminate, Sabotage, and Spy

what are some of the other games you play?:  LoL,  DDO, and various other pc rpgs

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required):  Love it, I am actually debating getting my next tattoo as a black fairy tail guild sign.  Love anime in general for years.

Why do you want to join?:   Well besides the obvious, wanting to be in a clan,  I was browsing the clan listings for this size clan.  I usually play in guilds around this size, so I figured I would start there.  I am also a huge fan of Fairy Tail and after reading what y'all are about, I figure hey, I may be new but I am pretty sure I can fit in easily.  I am very loyal to my clans/guilds and am not a guild/clan jumper.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice)  I have been a huge fan of anime and video games since I was a child.  I do alot around my community as far as charities and volunteer work.  I am a member of a motorcycle club and I love riding my bike.  I have a family and kids, and I am teaching my youngest son how to play dungeons and dragons so he can join us on game night.  One of my friends suggested that I give this game a try.  

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) Well I have a pretty decent personally, I joke alot.  currently I am secretary/treasurer/road captain of my motorcycle club.  I am also the back up raid leader in my ddo guild.  I am also in charge of teaching new recruits the ropes in our guild in that game.  I am a quick learner and this game looks like I will enjoy it alot.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) Pretty much what I want out of this clan is the same that all should want out of a clan.  I want a steady group in which to game with, learn from, and help with the in's and out's of this game.  I of course could use all the help I can as far as how to farm and get the best out of my time in Warframe, as I am a new player.  As I mentioned before I am not a clan jumper, when I join something I am the type to stick to it until the end.  And let's face it, I have been a fan of the Fairy Tail anime since I first saw it and I would love to finally be part of a guild/clan that is based off of that.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Y

Edited by dakkon75
misunderstood the gametype meaning, i fixed it.

IGN: AxyKyubi

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 21 hours, but I will play more often because summer coming up.

Favorite Gametype in warframe: I like every game type besides Spy, because I don't seem to be good at it.

what are some of the other games you play?: League of Legends, Fallout 4, Skyrim, Overwatch

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Yes, I began watching it when it only had 24 episodes with Chinese subtle. Now I follow up on the newest episodes and manga. Don't worry, I won't spoil anything :)

Why do you want to join? Warframe is NOT fun when you are playing by yourself, so I'm hoping to grow with fellow clan mates. Also be fun to play with people who have similar interest.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) I'm from China, so I am bilingual. Fairy tails was the earliest anime I watched when I came to the U.S and it is still one of my all time favorites today.

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) To be honest, I can't offer much right now because I just started playing Warframe a few days ago, but I absolutely love the game and will contribute to the clan as much as I can. But if you need anything outside of the game, Like website design, I can try and help at the best of my power.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) Everything the clan has to offer, but mostly people to have a conversation with and complete the missions

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Y

8 hours ago, dakkon75 said:

IGN: dakkon75

Timezone:  GMT -5

Time Played: (located on your in game profile)  7 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe:  So far I am loving Exterminate, Sabotage, and Spy

what are some of the other games you play?:  LoL,  DDO, and various other pc rpgs

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required):  Love it, I am actually debating getting my next tattoo as a black fairy tail guild sign.  Love anime in general for years.

Why do you want to join?:   Well besides the obvious, wanting to be in a clan,  I was browsing the clan listings for this size clan.  I usually play in guilds around this size, so I figured I would start there.  I am also a huge fan of Fairy Tail and after reading what y'all are about, I figure hey, I may be new but I am pretty sure I can fit in easily.  I am very loyal to my clans/guilds and am not a guild/clan jumper.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice)  I have been a huge fan of anime and video games since I was a child.  I do alot around my community as far as charities and volunteer work.  I am a member of a motorcycle club and I love riding my bike.  I have a family and kids, and I am teaching my youngest son how to play dungeons and dragons so he can join us on game night.  One of my friends suggested that I give this game a try.  

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) Well I have a pretty decent personally, I joke alot.  currently I am secretary/treasurer/road captain of my motorcycle club.  I am also the back up raid leader in my ddo guild.  I am also in charge of teaching new recruits the ropes in our guild in that game.  I am a quick learner and this game looks like I will enjoy it alot.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) Pretty much what I want out of this clan is the same that all should want out of a clan.  I want a steady group in which to game with, learn from, and help with the in's and out's of this game.  I of course could use all the help I can as far as how to farm and get the best out of my time in Warframe, as I am a new player.  As I mentioned before I am not a clan jumper, when I join something I am the type to stick to it until the end.  And let's face it, I have been a fan of the Fairy Tail anime since I first saw it and I would love to finally be part of a guild/clan that is based off of that.

invite sent, Welcome to Fairy Tail!!!

7 hours ago, AxyKyubi said:

IGN: AxyKyubi

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 21 hours, but I will play more often because summer coming up.

Favorite Gametype in warframe: I like every game type besides Spy, because I don't seem to be good at it.

what are some of the other games you play?: League of Legends, Fallout 4, Skyrim, Overwatch

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Yes, I began watching it when it only had 24 episodes with Chinese subtle. Now I follow up on the newest episodes and manga. Don't worry, I won't spoil anything :)

Why do you want to join? Warframe is NOT fun when you are playing by yourself, so I'm hoping to grow with fellow clan mates. Also be fun to play with people who have similar interest.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) I'm from China, so I am bilingual. Fairy tails was the earliest anime I watched when I came to the U.S and it is still one of my all time favorites today.

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) To be honest, I can't offer much right now because I just started playing Warframe a few days ago, but I absolutely love the game and will contribute to the clan as much as I can. But if you need anything outside of the game, Like website design, I can try and help at the best of my power.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) Everything the clan has to offer, but mostly people to have a conversation with and complete the missions

Invite sent. Welcome to FairyTail!!!

55644514Heya Fairy Tail,

IGN: SunoftheMoon

Timezone: GMT +10

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 41 hours, but i have already achieved many things that would take longer to complete

Favorite Gametype in warframe:

can play any, but just feel lonely playing by myself, that's why i am seeking out clans and someone recommended this clan to me

what are some of the other games you play?:

Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone, Starcraft 2

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required):

Of course, I wouldn't join if I didn't like the anime or anime in general. 

@ Gildarts-bb: (To Ivan Dreyar) "I ain't got a clue what your goal is, but I'll hold you responsible for hurting my friends! My family is Fairy Tail! I will crush my family's enemies!"

- Laxus Dreyar

Why do you want to join?:

Heard from family member that you guys were awesome.

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice)

II like to play games, listen to music, help those in need

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.)

Help those who are lower-level to achieve higher standards, currently doing a diploma of game design

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.)

Just looking for a place where I can belong

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N):

Yes

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?:

Yes I was, by a family member (DrDSun).

Edited by SunOfTheMoon
Picture

9 hours ago, SunOfTheMoon said:

55644514Heya Fairy Tail,

IGN: SunoftheMoon

Timezone: GMT +10

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 41 hours, but i have already achieved many things that would take longer to complete

can play any, but just feel lonely playing by myself, that's why i am seeking out clans and someone recommended this clan to me

Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone, Starcraft 2

Of course, I wouldn't join if I didn't like the anime or anime in general. 

@ Gildarts-bb: (To Ivan Dreyar) "I ain't got a clue what your goal is, but I'll hold you responsible for hurting my friends! My family is Fairy Tail! I will crush my family's enemies!"

- Laxus Dreyar

Heard from family member that you guys were awesome.

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice)

II like to play games, listen to music, help those in need

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.)

Help those who are lower-level to achieve higher standards, currently doing a diploma of game design

Just looking for a place where I can belong

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N):

Yes

Yes I was, by a family member (DrDSun).

invite sent welcome fairy tail!!!

IGN: FENIXINMORTAL

Timezone:

GMT+1

Time Played: (located on your in game profile)

1day 19h 53m 8s = 44h

I THINK SURVIVAL, BUT I CAN PLAY OTHERS ALSO.IF I CAN EXTRMINATE MY ENEMIES WITH MY FLAMES ITS OK FOR ME AHAHAH

STAR WARS THE OLD REPUBLIC, HEROES OF STORM, HEARSTONE

YEAH, I LIKE IT, AYE!

I WAS SEARCHING FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT, AND FIND A FAIRY TAIL CLAN, THAT'S AWESOME.WE CAN ALSO TALK ABOUT ANIMESSSS

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice):

I LIKE AM,RHCP,JOYDIVISION,CLASSICAL MUSIC, I LIKEEEE SO MUCH MUSIC

, I PLAY THE GUITAR, I LIKE ANIMES(SOOOOO MUCHH) , I LIKE TO SING , I LIKE ASTRONOMY, THE SPACE, THE TECHNOLOGY, I LIKE A LOTTT OF THINGS

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.):

I THINK I WILL BRING MONEY FOR THE CLAN, WHEN I COULD GIVE IT OF COURSE AHAH, ALSO I SOMEONE NEED ME IN A BATTLE I WILL GO, AND EVEN IF I'M NOT OVER THE RANK 4 YET, LET KNOW THAT EVEN IF SOMEONE MAKE ME FALL Y WILL STAND UP AND FIGHT!!!!!! I WONT GIVE UP,

FRIENDS TO PLAY, TO HELP IN HARD SITUATIONS, TO TALK , THE ATMOSPHERE OF FAIRY TAIL AHAHAH

YESSS

MMM NO, I FIND YOU SEARCHING FOR CLANS

15 hours ago, FENIXINMORTAL said:

IGN: FENIXINMORTAL

Timezone:

GMT+1

Time Played: (located on your in game profile)

1day 19h 53m 8s = 44h

I THINK SURVIVAL, BUT I CAN PLAY OTHERS ALSO.IF I CAN EXTRMINATE MY ENEMIES WITH MY FLAMES ITS OK FOR ME AHAHAH

STAR WARS THE OLD REPUBLIC, HEROES OF STORM, HEARSTONE

YEAH, I LIKE IT, AYE!

I WAS SEARCHING FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT, AND FIND A FAIRY TAIL CLAN, THAT'S AWESOME.WE CAN ALSO TALK ABOUT ANIMESSSS

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice):

I LIKE AM,RHCP,JOYDIVISION,CLASSICAL MUSIC, I LIKEEEE SO MUCH MUSIC

, I PLAY THE GUITAR, I LIKE ANIMES(SOOOOO MUCHH) , I LIKE TO SING , I LIKE ASTRONOMY, THE SPACE, THE TECHNOLOGY, I LIKE A LOTTT OF THINGS

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.):

I THINK I WILL BRING MONEY FOR THE CLAN, WHEN I COULD GIVE IT OF COURSE AHAH, ALSO I SOMEONE NEED ME IN A BATTLE I WILL GO, AND EVEN IF I'M NOT OVER THE RANK 4 YET, LET KNOW THAT EVEN IF SOMEONE MAKE ME FALL Y WILL STAND UP AND FIGHT!!!!!! I WONT GIVE UP,

FRIENDS TO PLAY, TO HELP IN HARD SITUATIONS, TO TALK , THE ATMOSPHERE OF FAIRY TAIL AHAHAH

YESSS

MMM NO, I FIND YOU SEARCHING FOR CLANS

IGN:Dragonsbane100

Age:16 (don't worry im the one of most mature people i know.)

Timezone:CST.

Time Played: (located on your in game profile)  44 Hours, but most of that was spent watching guides and reading the wiki.

Favorite Gametype in warframe:  Capture, but im up for anything.

what are some of the other games you play?:  Halo, Star Trek Online, TLOZ, Kingdom Hearts, And a shelf with over 100 other games on it.

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required):  is that even a question? if so then yes and yes

Why do you want to join?:  Mainly to play with other people and also the name of your clan got me.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice)  i play tons of games and i try to be a nice person and i love to make jokes, i type kind of slow so you won't see me talk a lot.

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.)  Not much in those terms but in other games i have been in a "clan" before and i regularly helped lead parties,and i will try to help in any other way i can.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) just some other people to play with and help getting paris prime cause i love bows.

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?:No i found you on the forums.

Edited by Dragonsbane100
Spelling Fail

57 minutes ago, Dragonsbane100 said:

IGN:Dragonsbane100

Age:16 (don't worry im the one of most mature people i know.)

Timezone:CST.

Time Played: (located on your in game profile)  44 Hours, but most of that was spent watching guides and reading the wiki.

Favorite Gametype in warframe:  Capture, but im up for anything.

what are some of the other games you play?:  Halo, Star Trek Online, TLOZ, Kingdom Hearts, And a shelf with over 100 other games on it.

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required):  is that even a question? if so then yes and yes

Why do you want to join?:  Mainly to play with other people and also the name of your clan got me.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice)  i play tons of games and i try to be a nice person and i love to make jokes, i type kind of slow so you won't see me talk a lot.

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.)  Not much in those terms but in other games i have been in a "clan" before and i regularly helped lead parties,and i will try to help in any other way i can.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) just some other people to play with and help getting paris prime cause i love bows.

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?:No i found you on the forums.

invite sent welcome to Fairy Tail!!!

IGN: WickedShoop

Timezone: EST

Time Played: I have only played 3 hours on PC but have played over 100 hours on PS4

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Defense

what are some of the other games you play?: Almost anything really, RPGs, shooters, racers, I love the Dark Souls series. 

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): I love anime in general and I am watching fairy tail now.

Why do you want to join?: I want a community to talk to while I get on my feet and would love to be able to play with some people that I can talk to.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) I am an avid gamer, love to read, and watch anime. :)

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) A new personality to talk to and someone will always jump at the chance to party with someone if possible.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) I could always use help but I mostly just want a community to talk to and hang out with.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yes

7 hours ago, WickedShoop said:

IGN: WickedShoop

Timezone: EST

Time Played: I have only played 3 hours on PC but have played over 100 hours on PS4

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Defense

what are some of the other games you play?: Almost anything really, RPGs, shooters, racers, I love the Dark Souls series. 

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): I love anime in general and I am watching fairy tail now.

Why do you want to join?: I want a community to talk to while I get on my feet and would love to be able to play with some people that I can talk to.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) I am an avid gamer, love to read, and watch anime. :)

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) A new personality to talk to and someone will always jump at the chance to party with someone if possible.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) I could always use help but I mostly just want a community to talk to and hang out with.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yes

IGN:shiro0sora

Timezone: eastern

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 9 hours on steam but over 200 hours on ps4

Favorite Gametype in warframe: defense

what are some of the other games you play?: all types

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): yea seen all episodes except half of 2016 version and seen over 100 different types of anime

Why do you want to join?: cause I like fairy tail

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) gamer and anime otaku

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) all past experience from warframe on ps4

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) farming etc..

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): y

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: no

1 hour ago, shiro0sora said:

IGN:shiro0sora

Timezone: eastern

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 9 hours on steam but over 200 hours on ps4

Favorite Gametype in warframe: defense

what are some of the other games you play?: all types

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): yea seen all episodes except half of 2016 version and seen over 100 different types of anime

Why do you want to join?: cause I like fairy tail

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) gamer and anime otaku

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) all past experience from warframe on ps4

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) farming etc..

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): y

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: no

IGN: G-00meister117 (with the zero's not letter fyi)

Timezone: (UTC +10) New South Wales

Time Played: (located on your in game profile): 352 hours 

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Defense, arch wing and survival.

what are some of the other games you play?: CSGO and League of Legends

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Yes indeed I love anime and fairy tail however not up to date with anime (still keeping up with manga though, can't give spoilers for the sake of recruitment >.<) 

Why do you want to join?: Well basically I play alone and would love to get back into an active guild and play with new friends who I can communicate casually. 

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) I'm a huge anime fan IRL particularly Gundam 00 hence the name (called a weeaboo in school as well) and also huge addict in manga as well. I'm also very much like an introvert but friendly to talk to. Also love building model kits particularly gundam model kits and building them (although I'm not very good yet, trying to find new techniques).

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) I believe I can offer the clan a new friend within the community, not very experienced in any of the fields really because I grinded for the sake of equipment and to play with my old friends so I would like to become part of this group in which I can casually speak with and be helpful to everyone within.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) I would honestly like what I had most back in the early stages of my grinding hours in warframe, friends to talk with. I originally had friends I used to play with but now they either quit or have no time to play. I would really like to achieve from this clan the same enjoyment I previously had.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yes.

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: No was not referred and simply found this clan while searching for clans to join.

Edited by G-00meister117
Forgot the referral