Fairy Tail clan (recruitment closed)

Gildarts_bb

6 hours ago, LaDrakea said:

IGN: LaDrakea

Timezone: Mountain Time

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 294 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Survival

what are some of the other games you play?: Doom, Superhot, Mark of the Ninja

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Have not watched it.

Why do you want to join?: Need a clan for trading, also looking for more online friends.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice):

I'm a computer science major who has played Warframe on and off since the start of the open beta.

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.)

I make sure to frequently contribute resources to the dojo of any clan I'm recruited in.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.)

I mainly need a place to trade and meet more people.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N):

Yes

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?:

I was not. 

invite sent, welcome to fairytail!

Starting next week fairytail will be having our very own grand magic games! there will be random prizes awarded to those who are online at the time, there will also be various contests, some on a specific day some will run for days. prizes will mostly be prime sets with maybe a few market prizes thrown in. prizes will try to take into account player inventory so they receive something they do not have no promises but i will do my best. most random prizes will happen in the afternoon/evenings, longer running events will be awarded after the contest ends.

Monday- random prize
Tuesday- random prize, and start of show your colors contest
Wednesday- obstacle course contest 
Thursday- random prize
Friday- dojo duels
Saturday- capture speed runs, end show your colors contest
Sunday- last one standing contests (there will be 2, one PVP and one PVE)

Good luck fairytail!!!

Gildarts_bb

IGN:KirbyTony

Timezone:EST

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 670 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe: all.

what are some of the other games you play?:League, Black Desert Online( on the backburner atm)

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required):General.

Why do you want to join?:Need help getting back on my feet after being gone for months.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) Eat,Anime,Game,Sleep,Repeat

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) Can lead LAW Raid NM and Reg,

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) help with all the new stuff

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Y

IGN: MKuusmann

Timezone: +2 GTM(winter) / +3 GTM (summer)

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 10h

Favorite Gametype in warframe: I am not sure but i probably like excavation and rescue the most, because i can get these LITH things from excavation and use them in rescue.

what are some of the other games you play?: Heroes and Generals, Skyrim and sometimes Fallout 4

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required):I haven't seen it and i don't watch anime that much but i have few DVDs with really interesting anime.

Why do you want to join?: To find people to play with and to make the game more fun.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) Well, I would like to say that i am a fun guy, not so noisy. Got into IT recently and a big fan og videogames. Oh and also I am from Estonia :)

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) I haven't had eny exp with the game before and this is the first clan that I may enter.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) people to play with :)

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Y

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: I started looking for a clan on my own.

18 hours ago, KirbyTony said:

IGN:KirbyTony

Timezone:EST

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 670 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe: all.

what are some of the other games you play?:League, Black Desert Online( on the backburner atm)

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required):General.

Why do you want to join?:Need help getting back on my feet after being gone for months.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) Eat,Anime,Game,Sleep,Repeat

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) Can lead LAW Raid NM and Reg,

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) help with all the new stuff

invite sent Welcome to Fairytail!!

6 hours ago, MKuusmann said:

IGN: MKuusmann

Timezone: +2 GTM(winter) / +3 GTM (summer)

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 10h

Favorite Gametype in warframe: I am not sure but i probably like excavation and rescue the most, because i can get these LITH things from excavation and use them in rescue.

what are some of the other games you play?: Heroes and Generals, Skyrim and sometimes Fallout 4

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required):I haven't seen it and i don't watch anime that much but i have few DVDs with really interesting anime.

Why do you want to join?: To find people to play with and to make the game more fun.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) Well, I would like to say that i am a fun guy, not so noisy. Got into IT recently and a big fan og videogames. Oh and also I am from Estonia :)

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) I haven't had eny exp with the game before and this is the first clan that I may enter.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) people to play with :)

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: I started looking for a clan on my own.

invite sent welcome to Fairytail!

IGN: Kuro435

Timezone: Singapore UTC+08:00

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 35 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Exterminate, Defense

what are some of the other games you play?: RPG games and First-person shooter

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Hell yeah!!!

Why do you want to join?: I want to play with friends, its much more fun.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) Not much to say, i'm just a dude who likes to play games, workout and have fun all the time. but I like to interact with friends and treat as them as one.

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) I only just started playing so there was not much i did.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) talk with people and play together.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yes

Were you referred to us by a current clan member if so Who?: Nope. I came by chance to know of the clan since its my first time trying to join a clan.

2 hours ago, Kuro435 said:

IGN: Kuro435

Timezone: Singapore UTC+08:00

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 35 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Exterminate, Defense

what are some of the other games you play?: RPG games and First-person shooter

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Hell yeah!!!

Why do you want to join?: I want to play with friends, its much more fun.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) Not much to say, i'm just a dude who likes to play games, workout and have fun all the time. but I like to interact with friends and treat as them as one.

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) I only just started playing so there was not much i did.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) talk with people and play together.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yes

Were you referred to us by a current clan member if so Who?: Nope. I came by chance to know of the clan since its my first time trying to join a clan.

I am at work at the moment but will send the invite when I get home 

• 2 weeks later...

IGN:NEBMAN27

Timezone: Pacific

Time Played: 260+

Favorite Gametype in warframe:Anything but archwing (assassination is always cool)

what are some of the other games you play?: League, Overwatch, and pretty much any indie game under 5$

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Who do you think i am a weab(yes), and fairytale is on my too be watched

Why do you want to join?: So i can finally have the power TO SURPASS GOD (also warframe is boring without people and my old clan went inactive bout a month ago)

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice)  Think generic teenage nerd but less lame

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.)

+ raise it's coolness factor by at least 10

+Mostly in charge of my old clan, but it was just friends

+Would love to try leading raids

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.)  Warframe is boring alone and there is no way im farming for the amount of nitain clan research needs on my own

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?:nope

5 hours ago, NEBMAN27 said:

IGN:NEBMAN27

Timezone: Pacific

Time Played: 260+

Favorite Gametype in warframe:Anything but archwing (assassination is always cool)

what are some of the other games you play?: League, Overwatch, and pretty much any indie game under 5$

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Who do you think i am a weab(yes), and fairytale is on my too be watched

Why do you want to join?: So i can finally have the power TO SURPASS GOD (also warframe is boring without people and my old clan went inactive bout a month ago)

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice)  Think generic teenage nerd but less lame

+ raise it's coolness factor by at least 10

+Mostly in charge of my old clan, but it was just friends

+Would love to try leading raids

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.)  Warframe is boring alone and there is no way im farming for the amount of nitain clan research needs on my own

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?:nope

invite sent welcome to Fairytail!!

IGN:Pugwest

Timezone:Eastern

Time Played: 57 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Spy / Survival

what are some of the other games you play?: Smash 4 Wii u / LoL 

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required):Yes, only watched ~150 episodes though. 

Why do you want to join?: I like warframe and making friends is the best way to enjoy this game. 

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) I love Pugs and games. 

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) I used to own clans / run them in my runescape days. Good ole times. 

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) Farming help / A group of people who just want to play regularly. 

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: N/A

On 9/5/2016 at 5:12 PM, Pugwest said:

IGN:Pugwest

Timezone:Eastern

Time Played: 57 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Spy / Survival

what are some of the other games you play?: Smash 4 Wii u / LoL 

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required):Yes, only watched ~150 episodes though. 

Why do you want to join?: I like warframe and making friends is the best way to enjoy this game. 

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) I love Pugs and games. 

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) I used to own clans / run them in my runescape days. Good ole times. 

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) Farming help / A group of people who just want to play regularly. 

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: N/A

invite sent welcome to FairyTail!!!!

IGN: Lambdaomega

Timezone:  Pacific Time

Time Played: (84 hrs)

Favorite Gametype in warframe: excavation

what are some of the other games you play?: LoL, Smite

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Yes

Why do you want to join?: its been almost a year since i had teh oportunity to play this game, and honestly with the way they changed im even more confused but im progressing as fast as i can, still a noob tho, last time i had the chane to join fairy tail i really liked it so much people helped me and gave some tipsi would really like to re-join this clan if possible.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice): shy person until i get to know people

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.): Honestly i dont have many xp on this kind of games,  but if there is something i can help with i'll do it

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.): any kind of advise or help i will really appreciated

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Y

IGN: WyvernCall

Timezone:  UTC+01:00

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 60h (played the game before)

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Stealth/defense

what are some of the other games you play?: currently: civ 5, cs go, evolve

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): i'm okay with anime, watched a couple of them but never heard of fairy tail, i think i saw some of it when i was younger 

Why do you want to join?: everything about the clan sounds great, good and active community

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) i'm active, i like playing in a team

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) once i'm in and understand the way the clan works, i'll try my best to help with anything

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) community sounds great, i'll rarely ask for instruction, i know a lot about the game. i don't want to be a pain in the butt 

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N):YES

Edited by WyvernCall

12 hours ago, Lambdaomega said:

IGN: Lambdaomega

Timezone:  Pacific Time

Time Played: (84 hrs)

Favorite Gametype in warframe: excavation

what are some of the other games you play?: LoL, Smite

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Yes

Why do you want to join?: its been almost a year since i had teh oportunity to play this game, and honestly with the way they changed im even more confused but im progressing as fast as i can, still a noob tho, last time i had the chane to join fairy tail i really liked it so much people helped me and gave some tipsi would really like to re-join this clan if possible.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice): shy person until i get to know people

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.): Honestly i dont have many xp on this kind of games,  but if there is something i can help with i'll do it

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.): any kind of advise or help i will really appreciated

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Y

Invite sent Welcome back to fairytail!!

3 hours ago, WyvernCall said:

IGN: WyvernCall

Timezone:  UTC+01:00

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 60h (played the game before)

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Stealth/defense

what are some of the other games you play?: currently: civ 5, cs go, evolve

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): i'm okay with anime, watched a couple of them but never heard of fairy tail, i think i saw some of it when i was younger 

Why do you want to join?: everything about the clan sounds great, good and active community

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) i'm active, i like playing in a team

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) once i'm in and understand the way the clan works, i'll try my best to help with anything

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) community sounds great, i'll rarely ask for instruction, i know a lot about the game. i don't want to be a pain in the butt 

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N):YES

says your already in a clan, if you found another clan then good luck to you,  or if your planning on switching clans you need to leave your previous clan first then let me know an i can resend the invite 

9 minutes ago, Gildarts_bb said:

says your already in a clan, if you found another clan then good luck to you,  or if your planning on switching clans you need to leave your previous clan first then let me know an i can resend the invite 

i'm switching clans, i'm sorry about that i just left the previous clan, you can resend the invite

Edited by WyvernCall

IGN: WiseCoyote

Timezone: EST

Time Played: (located on your in game profile): 4 hours 10 minutes (not a typo)

Favorite Gametype in warframe: too new to know

what are some of the other games you play?: Current - FFXIV, Kingdom of Loathing - Past Community Gaming - Archeage, Heros of the Storm... .... .... ... Shadowrun.

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Yup.

Why do you want to join?: To be honest, cause I want to join a real life Fairy Tail. Plus I'm looking for voice when I play so someone can tell me what the rhubarb is going on.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice): Pretty chill, pretty random, pretty communicative, and flat out pretty. 

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.): I've been involved in a lot of levels (including running) gaming communities. These days, I'm a pretty average contributor. Fun, consistent, big on hanging over personal achievements, shows up when I'm supposed to. 

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.): Instruction. I'm not kidding, I really want someone to tell me what the rhubarb is going on.

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: Nope.