Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fairy Tail clan (recruitment closed)

Gildarts_bb

1 hour ago, Garydrgn said:

IGN:Garydrgn

Timezone: Central

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 371 Hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Depends. If solo I prefer capture, spy, sabotage, exterminate. Teamed with friends, survival and sorties.

what are some of the other games you play?: Minecraft, World of Tanks, 7 DtD, Kerbal SP, several Final Fantasy ...  I have a long list that goes way back.

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Never seen any Fairy Tail but I like some anime.

Why do you want to join?: I was introduced to Warframe by an existing group of friends I met as a WoT clan, and when they started playing they made their own clan here. They have gotten burned out of Warframe  but I  have not and want people to play Warframe with.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) I've enjoyed gaming since I was a kid with an NES. IRL I'm a member of a medieval reenactment group. I love fantasy novels.

what do you think you're bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) I enjoy helping new people and also I have most of the frames and am willing to bring different frames depending on the team's needs.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) People to play Warframe with.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Y

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: Nope. Just found on the forum.

invite sent welcome to fairytail!!

IGN: SEIGE7

Timezone: GMT+12

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 81 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Either spy or excavation. Spy as I enjoy speed running stuff and excavation because of its pace compared to defense

what are some of the other games you play?:DotA makes up the majority of game time but I also play CS and if you count them as games Visual Novels abit

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): I like anime and Fairy tail but never finished it due to it's length and not being able to watch it after a break. More than a month away from it and I would restart. So I've seen the first dozen episodes like 5 times lol

Why do you want to join?: I want to join a clan because of their importance in warframe, but fairy tail in particular because being anime base I already have acommon intrest with most members so would get along well, and like smaller communities in games in general so being a storm clan is nice

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice)I like memes. in all seriousness though I'm pretty determined i feel, without being too serious.

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) I'm a pretty cool guy :P. Nothing I can think of but if anything is needed help with all anyone needs to do is ask and I'll do what I can

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) Community mainly

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Y

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: Found on the Forums

4 hours ago, SEIGE7 said:

IGN: SEIGE7

Timezone: GMT+12

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 81 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Either spy or excavation. Spy as I enjoy speed running stuff and excavation because of its pace compared to defense

what are some of the other games you play?:DotA makes up the majority of game time but I also play CS and if you count them as games Visual Novels abit

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): I like anime and Fairy tail but never finished it due to it's length and not being able to watch it after a break. More than a month away from it and I would restart. So I've seen the first dozen episodes like 5 times lol

Why do you want to join?: I want to join a clan because of their importance in warframe, but fairy tail in particular because being anime base I already have acommon intrest with most members so would get along well, and like smaller communities in games in general so being a storm clan is nice

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice)I like memes. in all seriousness though I'm pretty determined i feel, without being too serious.

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) I'm a pretty cool guy :P. Nothing I can think of but if anything is needed help with all anyone needs to do is ask and I'll do what I can

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) Community mainly

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: Found on the Forums

invite sent welcome to fairytail!

IGN: Tealeaf1801

Timezone: GMT +8

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 302 hrs

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Survival

what are some of the other games you play?: Civilisation 5, lots of Star Wars

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): I have to say I am not the greatest fan of anime. 

Why do you want to join?: I heard this was a good clan, I'm following my best friend Stickman702

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) High school student, enjoys occasional gaming, lots of sports and books. 

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) Friendliness :-) I will be happy to go on farms with people, and help them.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) A friendly community who I can help and can help me. 

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yes

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: Stickman702 - joined about a month or two ago. 

24 minutes ago, Tealeaf1801 said:

IGN: Tealeaf1801

Timezone: GMT +8

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 302 hrs

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Survival

what are some of the other games you play?: Civilisation 5, lots of Star Wars

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): I have to say I am not the greatest fan of anime. 

Why do you want to join?: I heard this was a good clan, I'm following my best friend Stickman702

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) High school student, enjoys occasional gaming, lots of sports and books. 

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) Friendliness :-) I will be happy to go on farms with people, and help them.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) A friendly community who I can help and can help me. 

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yes

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: Stickman702 - joined about a month or two ago. 

says your still in a clan, i can't send the invite till you leave your current clan let me know 

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: kancel0

Timezone:   eastern standard time

Time Played:   345 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe:   any endless mode i love seeing lv 100+ mobs to kill.

what are some of the other games you play?:   every mmo out. lol, wow, GW2, the list could go on endlessly.

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required):   i love fairy tail and all anime. just can't stand meccha anime at all.

Why do you want to join?:   i want to have fun and play warframe with other cool people!

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice)   im a weird person who is shy at first but after i get to know people i never shut up.

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.)   played wow alot as a Guild leader/raid leader but i feel i become a little elitist in that role so i just like to chill and not lead =P

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.)   just people to hangout with and play games it gets lonely only playing warframe with 1 other person each day.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N):   Y

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?:

IGN: SuperHoodNova

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Time Played: 285 Hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Endless

what are some of the other games you play?: LoL, WoW, and tons of other mmo's and mobas.

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Anime is cool

Why do you want to join?: Seems chill with people who want to do stuff

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) Simple guy who likes to play games and hangout with friends.

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) Not much from warframe experience, but I learn fast.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) Community, and doing high level missions without pugging it.

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: N/A

6 hours ago, kancel0 said:

IGN: kancel0

Timezone:   eastern standard time

Time Played:   345 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe:   any endless mode i love seeing lv 100+ mobs to kill.

what are some of the other games you play?:   every mmo out. lol, wow, GW2, the list could go on endlessly.

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required):   i love fairy tail and all anime. just can't stand meccha anime at all.

Why do you want to join?:   i want to have fun and play warframe with other cool people!

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice)   im a weird person who is shy at first but after i get to know people i never shut up.

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.)   played wow alot as a Guild leader/raid leader but i feel i become a little elitist in that role so i just like to chill and not lead =P

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.)   just people to hangout with and play games it gets lonely only playing warframe with 1 other person each day.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N):   Y

6 hours ago, SuperHoodNova said:

IGN: SuperHoodNova

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Time Played: 285 Hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Endless

what are some of the other games you play?: LoL, WoW, and tons of other mmo's and mobas.

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Anime is cool

Why do you want to join?: Seems chill with people who want to do stuff

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) Simple guy who likes to play games and hangout with friends.

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) Not much from warframe experience, but I learn fast.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) Community, and doing high level missions without pugging it.

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: N/A

you invite has also been sent so welcome to fairytail too!!!

IGN:

mysticOO7

Timezone:

GMT+6 (Asia)

Time Played:

84 hours.

Favorite Gametype in warframe:

Survival / Defense.

what are some of the other games you play?:

RPGs, shooters.

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required):

yes, I like it.

Why do you want to join?:

to find friends to play with.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice)

I love video games, music and videos!

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.)

I have had previous bad experiences with Clans ranging from inactivity to poor management.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.)

everything that it can offer. but mostly just fun.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N):

Y

IGN: sheldmaster 

Timezone: central time 

Time Played: 16hrs

Favorite Gametype in warframe: excavation  

what are some of the other games you play?:world of warcraft, wildstar, just rpgs

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): hell ya one of my favs

Why do you want to join?: I wanted to find an active community and not inactive players that are never on.

tell us something about yourself 

well I'm a person who likes to help others

what do you think your bringing to the clan ?  help with items and raids when ever I can.

what do you want from fairytail?                  help with framing and raid missions 

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Y 

3 hours ago, mysticOO7 said:

IGN:

mysticOO7

Timezone:

GMT+6 (Asia)

Time Played:

84 hours.

Favorite Gametype in warframe:

Survival / Defense.

what are some of the other games you play?:

RPGs, shooters.

yes, I like it.

to find friends to play with.

I love video games, music and videos!

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.)

I have had previous bad experiences with Clans ranging from inactivity to poor management.

everything that it can offer. but mostly just fun.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N):

Y

your invite has been sent welcome to Fairytail!!

28 minutes ago, sheldmaster said:

IGN: sheldmaster 

Timezone: central time 

Time Played: 16hrs

Favorite Gametype in warframe: excavation  

what are some of the other games you play?:world of warcraft, wildstar, just rpgs

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): hell ya one of my favs

Why do you want to join?: I wanted to find an active community and not inactive players that are never on.

tell us something about yourself 

well I'm a person who likes to help others

what do you think your bringing to the clan ?  help with items and raids when ever I can.

what do you want from fairytail?                  help with framing and raid missions 

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Y 

and i did not forget you, your invite has also been sent welcome to fairytail!!!

IGN: Delcjak

Timezone: EST

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 976 hours (fair warning, i am mostly casual, never really done raid. currently working toward sorties.)

Favorite Gametype in warframe: hmm, hard to say. spy, exterm, and survival I frequent most

what are some of the other games you play?: formerly Guild Wars 2, Borderlands Series, Hacknet, Universe Sandbox2

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Yes to Fairy Tail and Anime

Why do you want to join?: Looking for a community. Been running solo for quite some time

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice): I am a techie. Geek through and through. I play WF casually(couple times per week as work permits) and know that a solid community and close knit group of players is the real joy to a game

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.): I played GW2 for a little over 3 years and founded a very successful guild and served as admin to several others. Assorted technical proficienies. (Not looking for leadership)

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.): Community

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: No, found on forum recruitment thread. 

7 hours ago, Delcjak said:

IGN: Delcjak

Timezone: EST

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 976 hours (fair warning, i am mostly casual, never really done raid. currently working toward sorties.)

Favorite Gametype in warframe: hmm, hard to say. spy, exterm, and survival I frequent most

what are some of the other games you play?: formerly Guild Wars 2, Borderlands Series, Hacknet, Universe Sandbox2

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Yes to Fairy Tail and Anime

Why do you want to join?: Looking for a community. Been running solo for quite some time

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice): I am a techie. Geek through and through. I play WF casually(couple times per week as work permits) and know that a solid community and close knit group of players is the real joy to a game

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.): I played GW2 for a little over 3 years and founded a very successful guild and served as admin to several others. Assorted technical proficienies. (Not looking for leadership)

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.): Community

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: No, found on forum recruitment thread. 

IGN: iRyxiora

Timezone:UTC -5:00(Eastern Time)

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 94 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe:I'm really enjoying Interceptions lately :)

what are some of the other games you play?:I play Rocket League, Dying Light, Most/any NFS title, League and Diablo 3(there are others but those are the ones I spend most of my time on currently) :)

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Love it!!!!

Why do you want to join?:To become part of a family of course!! :) 

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) I'm a black belt and I do MMA? That's something completely non related but still has to do with me right xD 

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) Lots of energy and the willingness to learn

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) Friendship, help, fun times :)

45 minutes ago, iRyxiora said:

IGN: iRyxiora

Timezone:UTC -5:00(Eastern Time)

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 94 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe:I'm really enjoying Interceptions lately :)

what are some of the other games you play?:I play Rocket League, Dying Light, Most/any NFS title, League and Diablo 3(there are others but those are the ones I spend most of my time on currently) :)

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Love it!!!!

Why do you want to join?:To become part of a family of course!! :) 

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) I'm a black belt and I do MMA? That's something completely non related but still has to do with me right xD 

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) Lots of energy and the willingness to learn

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) Friendship, help, fun times :)

invite sent welcome to fairytail!

IGN: Znt13

Timezone: GMT+4

Time Played: 50 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe: I am new so enjoying most types but at most Excavation

What are some of the other games you play?: Elite Dangerous, Overwatch, World of Warships.

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): I may learn in the future about this

Why do you want to join?: I like to be part of a community rather than solo and require the benefits of a clan (I only own Mag and would like to try Volt which is possible in a clan)

tell us something about yourself: Im a gamer in most of my free time an older one :) A rather silent person

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) Well at first I need to get to know game better than I can decide.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) Friendly and kind atmosphere

Edited by Znt13

4 hours ago, Znt13 said:

IGN: Znt13

Timezone: GMT+4

Time Played: 50 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe: I am new so enjoying most types but at most Excavation

What are some of the other games you play?: Elite Dangerous, Overwatch, World of Warships.

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): I may learn in the future about this

Why do you want to join?: I like to be part of a community rather than solo and require the benefits of a clan (I only own Mag and would like to try Volt which is possible in a clan)

tell us something about yourself: Im a gamer in most of my free time an older one :) A rather silent person

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) Well at first I need to get to know game better than I can decide.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) Friendly and kind atmosphere

invite sent welcome to fairytail!! don't worry i got you beat on the "older gamer" thing lol 

IGN: XelsetMeran

Timezone: Brussels GMT +1

Time Played: (located on your in game profile): 4d 6h 28m 48s...49s...50s.........

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Excavation, (or assimilate nyx terminator race)

what are some of the other games you play?: CSGO, Starcraft 2, Ahruna (text browser game for during working hours).

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): "Do whatever you think is right. That's the way of the Fairy Tale mages." - Makarov Dreyar

Why do you want to join?: I need a trading outpost really bad. No just kidding, I'm looking for a fun community with the same interests just to hang out and have fun with.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice). Well some time ago after a concert i was playing i tried to bike home and I had sort of a street fight with the.... street. I lost pretty bad, since my tactic was to slam my head right into the ground a couple of times.

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) Well I could do some IT stuff if really needed but otherwise I just hope to be part of something bigger.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) Mostly some people to fill up the void in my chatbox. But some help is always appreciated.

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: I was not refereed, nor referred by anyone :cool:

IGN: TheGhosT_T

Timezone: Israel  GMT + 2

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 22 hours 52 min

Favorite Gametype in warframe: I don't have a favorite type so far , it all depend on the reason I'm in the mission and if I'm doing it with friends or solo.

what are some of the other games you play?:  Mostly RPG type of games (skyrim / the witcher / dragon age and so on..) and online I used to play alot FPS games (battlefield, cod)  I really want to start playing mmorpg / mmo but I don't like playing those type of games alone.

Yeah absolutly, I like anime alot because everything is possible in anime, magic and superpowers and dragons and all sort of things that we can only wish to be in the real world.

Well I'm looking for an active clan that support each other and like to speak with each other , I really hope you guys are still active because it's mostly why I want to join a clan, I don't care about the bonuses of being in a developed clan , I'm looking for people that I can play with and speak with.

I like to play video games (duh) watch anime and american tv shows (arrow,the flash ..)  , I really want to see new places and visit location that I never been in, and I like to learn about new and intresting things.

Well to be honest, I don't feel like I have alot to bring to the clan in my current point. as you can see by my time playing I'm new. I really wish to become better and get stronger so I can be of use and help other players.

well as a newbie I won't mind getting a help if I won't understand something or if i'll have questions, I'm looking for a warm community that likes to help each other grow.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yes.

P.S : I won't mind speaking in discord chat, but english isn't my first language, so I'm really not used to speak english (so if I sound like I have problem with my speaking I'm sorry)
and also because I'm still in school I won't be able to play as much as I play on weekends / holidays , But I will surely play daily (I think that minimum 2 hours a day).
It's because this is the most difficult year school so I will have to devote alot of my time to studying.