Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fairy Tail clan (recruitment closed)

Gildarts_bb

1 hour ago, TheGhosT_T said:

IGN: TheGhosT_T

Timezone: Israel  GMT + 2

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 22 hours 52 min

Favorite Gametype in warframe: I don't have a favorite type so far , it all depend on the reason I'm in the mission and if I'm doing it with friends or solo.

what are some of the other games you play?:  Mostly RPG type of games (skyrim / the witcher / dragon age and so on..) and online I used to play alot FPS games (battlefield, cod)  I really want to start playing mmorpg / mmo but I don't like playing those type of games alone.

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required):

Yeah absolutly, I like anime alot because everything is possible in anime, magic and superpowers and dragons and all sort of things that we can only wish to be in the real world.

Why do you want to join?:

Well I'm looking for an active clan that support each other and like to speak with each other , I really hope you guys are still active because it's mostly why I want to join a clan, I don't care about the bonuses of being in a developed clan , I'm looking for people that I can play with and speak with.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice)

I like to play video games (duh) watch anime and american tv shows (arrow,the flash ..)  , I really want to see new places and visit location that I never been in, and I like to learn about new and intresting things.

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.)
Well to be honest, I don't feel like I have alot to bring to the clan in my current point. as you can see by my time playing I'm new. I really wish to become better and get stronger so I can be of use and help other players.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.)
well as a newbie I won't mind getting a help if I won't understand something or if i'll have questions, I'm looking for a warm community that likes to help each other grow.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yes.

P.S : I won't mind speaking in discord chat, but english isn't my first language, so I'm really not used to speak english (so if I sound like I have problem with my speaking I'm sorry)
and also because I'm still in school I won't be able to play as much as I play on weekends / holidays , But I will surely play daily (I think that minimum 2 hours a day).
It's because this is the most difficult year school so I will have to devote alot of my time to studying.

invite sent welcome to fairytail!!

IGN:Livemore2112

Timezone:GMT+2

Time Played: 38 Hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe:Defence on public,Spy on solo

what are some of the other games you play?:Skyrim,League of legends,Overwatch and alot more

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required):I love animes and i love fairy tail

Why do you want to join?:I'm a starter player and i would love to have a community that would help me with the game

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice):I love to be surrounded by friends and have fun 

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.):another member(jk),positivity and fun to the community

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.):a community that would help me evolve as a starter player and get better so i would help the community aswell.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N):Yes

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?:  TheGhosT_T

IGN: AtomicVender

Timezone: GMT +2

Time Played: 37 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Spy

what are some of the other games you play?: kingdom hearts, pokemon, realm of a mad god, assassin's creed, binding of Isaac. stuff like that

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?: It is a good anime and I like anime very much.

Why do you want to join?: to help out as much as I can and to have a community to be a part of in game.

tell us something about yourself: i like the warframe and i like the community of this game so why not join a cool guild like this.

what do you think your bringing to the clan? I am pretty new to the game so I don't know what I can bring to the clan but I will do my best.

what do you want from fairytail? I want a community to be a part of and help people(even though that will take time),

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Y

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: yes, TheGhosT_T

7 hours ago, AtomicVender said:

IGN: AtomicVender

Timezone: GMT +2

Time Played: 37 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Spy

what are some of the other games you play?: kingdom hearts, pokemon, realm of a mad god, assassin's creed, binding of Isaac. stuff like that

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?: It is a good anime and I like anime very much.

Why do you want to join?: to help out as much as I can and to have a community to be a part of in game.

tell us something about yourself: i like the warframe and i like the community of this game so why not join a cool guild like this.

what do you think your bringing to the clan? I am pretty new to the game so I don't know what I can bring to the clan but I will do my best.

what do you want from fairytail? I want a community to be a part of and help people(even though that will take time),

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Y

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: yes, TheGhosT_T

invite sent welcome to fairytail!

8 hours ago, Livemore2112 said:

IGN:Livemore2112

Timezone:GMT+2

Time Played: 38 Hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe:Defence on public,Spy on solo

what are some of the other games you play?:Skyrim,League of legends,Overwatch and alot more

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required):I love animes and i love fairy tail

Why do you want to join?:I'm a starter player and i would love to have a community that would help me with the game

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice):I love to be surrounded by friends and have fun 

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.):another member(jk),positivity and fun to the community

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.):a community that would help me evolve as a starter player and get better so i would help the community aswell.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N):Yes

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?:  TheGhosT_T

your currently in a clan i cant send an invite while your in a clan 

IGN: Bevellion

Timezone: Central

Time Played: 122 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Defense

what are some of the other games you play?: A lot of games. Final Fantasy 14 and 15. Skyrim. Fallout. Dark Souls.

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): I watch anime, but have never seen Fairy Tale. My favorite is the original Full Metal Alchemist

Why do you want to join?: I am getting back into the game and want to join a growing clan that shares my interests.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) I'm a gamer and easy to get along with. 

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) I would just be there to help out the clan and to be a part of the team

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) People to play with and all the above.

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: No, found you on the forums.

IGN: Macindaw

Time Played: 166 Hours

Timezone: GMT +8

Favorite Game-type in Warframe: Survival

what are some of the other games you play?: Skyrim, PoE

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Yes i watch Fairy Tail and other anime.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice): I like to game and play co-operatically with others

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) : I would like to be a part of the team

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) People to play with and all the above.

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: Stickman702

Edited by Macindaw

On 12/18/2016 at 1:06 PM, Bevellion said:

IGN: Bevellion

Timezone: Central

Time Played: 122 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Defense

what are some of the other games you play?: A lot of games. Final Fantasy 14 and 15. Skyrim. Fallout. Dark Souls.

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): I watch anime, but have never seen Fairy Tale. My favorite is the original Full Metal Alchemist

Why do you want to join?: I am getting back into the game and want to join a growing clan that shares my interests.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice) I'm a gamer and easy to get along with. 

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) I would just be there to help out the clan and to be a part of the team

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: No, found you on the forums.

says your already in a clan, i can'e send an invite if your currently in a clan 

15 hours ago, Macindaw said:

IGN: Macindaw

Time Played: 166 Hours

Timezone: GMT +8

Favorite Game-type in Warframe: Survival

what are some of the other games you play?: Skyrim, PoE

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Yes i watch Fairy Tail and other anime.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice): I like to game and play co-operatically with others

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) : I would like to be a part of the team

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: Stickman702

IGN: Derpravity

Timezone: PST

Time Played: ~1000 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Defense (Path finding is hard)

what are some of the other games you play?: Only other game i play currently is Orcs Must Die Unchained. Played too many to list in total.

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general? Huge fan of the anime series, too lazy to read the ongoing manga.

Why do you want to join?: Fun

tell us something about yourself: I like to play Zephyr and use my enhanced bullet-time to get headshots with a sniper rifle. Also my favorite anime is Melody of Oblivion. Go Cow demon go.

what do you think your bringing to the clan? Guns

what do you want from fairytail? Chill, group, get advice on new things since i just started playing again and recently finished war within.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Y (this question makes me feel like the submit button should have a captcha)

11 hours ago, Derpravity said:

IGN: Derpravity

Timezone: PST

Time Played: ~1000 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Defense (Path finding is hard)

what are some of the other games you play?: Only other game i play currently is Orcs Must Die Unchained. Played too many to list in total.

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general? Huge fan of the anime series, too lazy to read the ongoing manga.

Why do you want to join?: Fun

tell us something about yourself: I like to play Zephyr and use my enhanced bullet-time to get headshots with a sniper rifle. Also my favorite anime is Melody of Oblivion. Go Cow demon go.

what do you think your bringing to the clan? Guns

what do you want from fairytail? Chill, group, get advice on new things since i just started playing again and recently finished war within.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Y (this question makes me feel like the submit button should have a captcha)

IGN: Azal012

Timezone: GMT +1

Time Played: 30 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Def, Surv, Spy

what are some of the other games you play?: Overwatch, Tera, Skyrim and usally random mmos I find interesting

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Yes and yes, but I usally read manga instead of watching anime

Why do you want to join?: I'm pretty new in the game so I'm hoping that I can join a helpful clan where I can ask for help and get answers to my questions and be a part of a great team.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice): Not much to say about myself. I'm bit shy so the first time I usally a bit quiet, but after that I can usally fit in well. I try to avoid conflicts so you probably won't have any problem with me. English is not my first language so I might make mistakes, sorry for that. And of course I love playing video games :D

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.): I don't really have much experience in these kind of things except for a tiny bit of raid leading in Tera, but that was a long time ago and I wasn't really good at it.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) I'm hoping to be a part of a fun community. Also I'd like some help to get more into the game, because it can be confusing sometimes

1 hour ago, Azal2424 said:

IGN: Azal012

Timezone: GMT +1

Time Played: 30 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Def, Surv, Spy

what are some of the other games you play?: Overwatch, Tera, Skyrim and usally random mmos I find interesting

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Yes and yes, but I usally read manga instead of watching anime

Why do you want to join?: I'm pretty new in the game so I'm hoping that I can join a helpful clan where I can ask for help and get answers to my questions and be a part of a great team.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice): Not much to say about myself. I'm bit shy so the first time I usally a bit quiet, but after that I can usally fit in well. I try to avoid conflicts so you probably won't have any problem with me. English is not my first language so I might make mistakes, sorry for that. And of course I love playing video games :D

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.): I don't really have much experience in these kind of things except for a tiny bit of raid leading in Tera, but that was a long time ago and I wasn't really good at it.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) I'm hoping to be a part of a fun community. Also I'd like some help to get more into the game, because it can be confusing sometimes

invite sent welcome to fairytail!!!

IGN:Lordkourdi

Timezone: Eastern 

Time Played: 384

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Undecided 

what are some of the other games you play?: Runescape, Marvel Heros, skyrim, Wildstar, Heros of the storm, well i can keep going but ya.. games are cool.

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general? Aye Sir! 

Why do you want to join?: Lonely 

tell us something about yourself : A Shadow watching from the darkness wanting to be a part of the light. 

what do you think your bringing to the clan? Tenno, just another person. 

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) community

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yes

2 hours ago, Lordkourdi said:

IGN:Lordkourdi

Time Played: 384

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Undecided 

what are some of the other games you play?: Runescape, Marvel Heros, skyrim, Wildstar, Heros of the storm, well i can keep going but ya.. games are cool.

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general? Aye Sir! 

Why do you want to join?: Lonely 

tell us something about yourself : A Shadow watching from the darkness wanting to be a part of the light. 

what do you think your bringing to the clan? Tenno, just another person. 

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.) community

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yes

IGN: DalisDL

Timezone: -6 GMT

Time Played: 43hrs (rip)

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Hmmm, defense I would say atm, mostly because of the frames I have available

What are some of the other games you play?: Other games? A little bit of everything, LoL mostly, OW, lots and lots of stuff from Steam, BDO, kinda but not active on WoW, etc, a little bit of everything :)

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Yes, I like anime in general, crunchyroll subscription active

Why do you want to join?: I'm looking for an active and fun community :) also looking for some tips here and there but I can google my way most of the time

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice): I'm into any character that is the assassin type, tho my current frame is Frost and he's quite fun tbh :D Also into lolis, yay lolis \O/

What do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.): Hmmm atm, not much tbh, I used to play when Warframe started but dropped it because PC couldn't really handle it, I'm a returning player but so much has changed that I feel super potato, but I'm willing to help in any way I can 

What do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.): As I said earlier someone to talk to that I know I can bind with, a fun community

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): I did and do, yes :)

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: Nope, found about it through forum lurking

4 hours ago, DalisDL said:

IGN: DalisDL

Timezone: -6 GMT

Time Played: 43hrs (rip)

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Hmmm, defense I would say atm, mostly because of the frames I have available

What are some of the other games you play?: Other games? A little bit of everything, LoL mostly, OW, lots and lots of stuff from Steam, BDO, kinda but not active on WoW, etc, a little bit of everything :)

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Yes, I like anime in general, crunchyroll subscription active

Why do you want to join?: I'm looking for an active and fun community :) also looking for some tips here and there but I can google my way most of the time

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice): I'm into any character that is the assassin type, tho my current frame is Frost and he's quite fun tbh :D Also into lolis, yay lolis \O/

What do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.): Hmmm atm, not much tbh, I used to play when Warframe started but dropped it because PC couldn't really handle it, I'm a returning player but so much has changed that I feel super potato, but I'm willing to help in any way I can 

What do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.): As I said earlier someone to talk to that I know I can bind with, a fun community

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): I did and do, yes :)

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: Nope, found about it through forum lurking

invite sent Welcome to Fairytail!!

• 3 weeks later...

IGN: EugenicsTSS

Time Played: 485 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Excavation

what are some of the other games you play?: Xcom, Star Conflict, LoL

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Yup

Why do you want to join?: Want people to play with.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice): Gaming is how I relax.

what do you think your bringing to the clan? I have experience leading guilds in over 20 years of playing, I do not want to lead anymore at this point in my life. When I join something I follow through.

what do you want from fairytail? community, I have gathered\bought most things already available in this game. Hema research would be nice though ;)

Were you refereed to us by a current clan member if so Who?: Nope

2 hours ago, EugenicsTSS said:

IGN: EugenicsTSS

Time Played: 485 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Excavation

what are some of the other games you play?: Xcom, Star Conflict, LoL

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Yup

Why do you want to join?: Want people to play with.

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice): Gaming is how I relax.

what do you think your bringing to the clan? I have experience leading guilds in over 20 years of playing, I do not want to lead anymore at this point in my life. When I join something I follow through.

what do you want from fairytail? community, I have gathered\bought most things already available in this game. Hema research would be nice though ;)

yeah the hema research would be nice lol its still a work in progress though lol invite sent welcome to fairytail!

• 3 weeks later...

IGN: Mr.Picard

Timezone: UK

Time Played: 752 hours

Favorite Gametype in warframe: Defence, Exterminate, Survival

what are some of the other games you play?: Starcraft 2, Fallout, and too many other games to mention

Do you like the Fairy Tail anime or anime in general?(not required): Yep, really enjoyed the series

Why do you want to join?: Looking to find a group of people that have fun playing the game for the fun of it and helps each other to get better :)

tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph your choice):  I enjoy using characters that can tank damage in games usually and i really enjoy co op based games

what do you think your bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.): I have had plenty of experiance playing the game in general, not done much in raids but i have done a fair few sorties over some time.

what do you want from fairytail? (farming help,community, instruction etc.): A friendly atmosphere that is always up for a co op mission