Here's some snacks, Karp.

#165 TBF: Light mess. - Fixed

#166 TBF: Odd light/weird shadow. - CNR

1393011282-light-glitch-weird-shadows-gr

Speaks for itself.

#167 TBF: Slightly floating container. - Fixed

#168 TBF: Slightly floating container.  - Fixed

Edited by Kinperor

Thanks, I'll try and clean these up before the update on Wednesday!

Noice. 

Here one extra 

- image -

Happen during invasion of outer terminus

While I commend the fact that you took time to post this, this is not the right thread for that image. It's a Corpus tileset, this thread is for the Grineer Asteroid tileset, hence the title. Should you feel the zeal to report something in one of my threads again, feel free to consult my profile, where you can find links to my other threads. 

Additionally, what you have in your image is not your average garden variety bug, and require the EE.log to properly fix. You see, the wall is from a different room, and the rooms clips right into the one where you are located. The so called 'EE.log' contains the information about the map that was generated, but only for your most recent game. If you have played another game since you took that screenshot, there is nothing that can be done about it, unless a designer happens to recognize the faulty tile (not likely). 

If you are to encounter this again on a different map, submit a support ticket including a screenshot and the EE.log, which should be found at this location in your files: C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Local\Warframe. 

It also helps having the UI on in your screenshots. Having the map on lets the DEvs identify the tiles more quickly.

Doesn't take long to switch it on for a bug like that if you've got it off in the settings normally (like I do).

Sorry if this is the wrong place OP.

TBC? Remove mirror effect on all non rock floors in tileset.

This was not present all the time, and was added in U10 or 11.

I created a thread at the time, but it got no attention.

If you look, most of the floors in this Grineer asteroid have been polished to perfection!

It just does not fit thematically.

Unless there is a unique roller nobody has seen yet that buffs all the floors up :)

Actually its was grineer vs corpus invasion , So i was thinking this was the correct area to post this one ,it won't happen again for a while now i guess

The problematic tile was a Corpus tile. As far as deciding which thread it belongs to, it doesn't matter if you got there because of an invasion, of blood magic or fairy fart. Now the hybrid connection tile is in much muddier water, and every day I wake up hoping to god I never find a glitch that forces me to decide in which thread it belongs. 

It also helps having the UI on in your screenshots. Having the map on lets the DEvs identify the tiles more quickly.

Doesn't take long to switch it on for a bug like that if you've got it off in the settings normally (like I do).

True. It's also not worth it to zoom on the glitch, because you go into a tunnel vision that makes it needlessly hard to figure out the location of the glitch/bug. 

Sorry if this is the wrong place OP.

TBC? Remove mirror effect on all non rock floors in tileset.

This was not present all the time, and was added in U10 or 11.

I created a thread at the time, but it got no attention.

If you look, most of the floors in this Grineer asteroid have been polished to perfection!

It just does not fit thematically.

Unless there is a unique roller nobody has seen yet that buffs all the floors up :)

I can't speak for the designers, but I am not sure what you are talking about, a picture would help, even if it's just an example. 

@Kinperor - My copy paste does not work here, so I have trouble posting links :(

I can see from your screens you don't play on max settings, basically if you do, the floor is polished and shiny on the Asteroid.

It seems odd!

Edit : Check out the #98 screenshot from Slaskia, you can see the door reflected in the floor.

This gloss was not present in earlier builds, and it is on almost every floor surface (that is not rock).

If it's a design choice that's fine, it just crept in at some point, and it does not seem to fit the Grineer (IMO).

Edited by Egg_Chen

@Kinperor - My copy paste does not work here, so I have trouble posting links :(

I can see from your screens you don't play on max settings, basically if you do, the floor is polished and shiny on the Asteroid.

It seems odd!

Edit : Check out the #98 screenshot from Slaskia, you can see the door reflected in the floor.

This gloss was not present in earlier builds, and it is on almost every floor surface (that is not rock).

If it's a design choice that's fine, it just crept in at some point, and it does not seem to fit the Grineer (IMO).

Bleh, maybe they have some crazy military discipline exercises which involves polishing the floor a lot. I dunno.

Mighty fine work here. I appreciate the dedication, Kinperor and the work put into the corrections, Killerkarpfen.

Thanks for the kind words. 

Work work. Unfortunately these won't be in the normal update on Wednesday but the next bigger one will have them.

162.                        Something really odd going on, I cannot easily fix this for some unknown reason, will bug internally and forward to light

163.                        Moved pillar, smooth wallrun now

164.                        Fixed

165.                        Fixed lights

166.                        Weird, CNR on all specs here, looks fine L

167.                        Fixed

168.                        Fixed

166 appears to be a hosting issue--when I've seen that happen, the lightmaps on the entire map are messedup. It will persist a bit between missions, but then vanish completely when a proper host is found.

I've only had it once or twice.(Total of 3-5 missions on 2 separate dates). So, the reproduction will be quite odd/difficult. It does happen, but I believe it's netcode work, not level design work.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry Karp, wanted to do some bite size snack, but well, invasions opened my eyes so to say. Better than no update I guess. 

#169 TBF: False vertical flag.

1395493645-false-flag-vertical-grineer-a

Saw a Corpus taking cover upright behind that knee-high rail (not the one I am facing, the other one behind, under the suspended whatever).

#170 TBF: Pathing issue.

1395493643-path-glitch-movement-barfing-

This Grineer kept running against the wall for ages untold. I think he was doing that even with enemies around.

#171 TBF: Collision box issue on prop.

1395493640-props-glitch-collision-issue-

Speaks for itself.

#172 TBF: Floating fire.

1395493635-props-glitch-floating-fire-gr

Speaks for itself.

#173 TBF: Floating fire. 1

1395493641-props-glitch-floating-fire-1-

Speaks for itself.

#174 TBF: Floating fire. 2

1395493638-props-glitch-floating-fire-2-

Speaks for itself.

#175 TBF: Unreachable loot.

1395493645-terrain-design-out-of-reach-m

Speaks for itself.

#176 TBF: Earth bending Crewman (crewman stuck in rock wall).

1395493649-terrain-glitch-collision-issu

Speaks for itself. Pretty sure he spawned there.

Edited by Kinperor

#176 TBF: Collision box issue on prop.

1395706896-props-glitch-clipping-issue-g

Speaks for itself.

#177 TBF: Wildfire.

1395706902-props-glitch-wildfire-grineer

Speaks for itself.

#178 TBF: Wildfire 1.

1395706897-props-glitch-wildfire-1-grine

Speaks for itself.

#179 TBF: Spawn glitch.

1395706900-spawn-glitch-mob-trap-grineer

Saw an Eviscerator spawn there. He was trapped there as well, so that sucked (for him). But really, Eviscerators deserve that kind of stuff.

#180 TBC: Weird vent.

1395706901-terrain-design-weird-vent-gri

It looks kinda odd to see that vent which just gives into a neon orange ceiling. I got nothing against neon, but it would better with actual piping. Maybe make it an access to that room on top, the issue of going back could be solved by adding a "jump-vent" like we see in the Corpus Gaz City tiles set, so that you can jump back. Just an idea like that, I am aware it would probably be hard to integrate.

#181 TBF: Terrain clipping.

1395706900-terrain-glitch-clipping-issue

Speaks for itself.

Not realy a glitch and I'm not even sure if i should be here; 

I don't like the vents in this Tileset. Of particular annoyance is the common "fan above the door" and the likely  "small rooms and vents" that are usualy between the above door fan and the extract point.

It's as good a place as any to mention it, but your feedback is too broad to act upon.

The vents are used too widely to simply be removed, at this point. If you have suggestions to make individual vents more player-friendly, maybe the designers could do something about it.

The vents are fine then. It's just that i realy don't like the "climb crates, get on top of door, go through vent at top of door, work your way through a vent maze with roomes everywhere and wallrunning walls in those rooms that lead up to vents... 

Those parts. yeah. they're a pain. Easy to get lost in and not fun to navigate. 

The other ending, the one where there's a room with a catwalk around the edges and a gap to jump over in the middle before you get to the exit; that part adds nothing to the game either. 

169. Fixed

170. Fixed

171. Fixed

172. Random particle orientation, nothing we can control, low priority bug for FX

173. See 172

174. See 172

175. Fixed

176. Fixed

177. See 172

178. What exactly is wrong here?

179. Fixed

180. When I have more time :D

181. The catwalk and railing is one asset, can’t do much about this atm

Edited by Killerkarpfen

Are your numbers right Carp?

I am not sure why you are covering stuff that was already marked as "fixed" and/or why you refer to 172 when 172 is just another "fixed" issue? 

Anyway, the 171 features my Rhino clipping into some tubing, so these need some collision box optimization.