[DE]Megan

PS4/XB1 Operation Shadow Debt Trophies!

Operation Shadow Debt

Hello Tenno!

Trophies are now live!

CLAN TROPHY REWARDS:
Clan Rewards: All participating Clans will receive an event trophy for their attempts on the bonus final challenger mission. The following table lays out which Trophy your clan will earn depending on the Sum of all participating Members best Wave.

Clan Tier

Terracotta Trophy

Bronze Trophy

Silver Trophy

Gold Trophy

Ghost

25 Waves

50 Waves

75 Waves

100 Waves

Shadow

75 Waves

150 Waves

225 Waves

300 Waves

Storm

250 Waves

500 Waves

750 Waves

1000 Waves

Mountain

750 Waves

1500 Waves

2250 Waves

3000 Waves

Moon

2500 Waves

5000 Waves

7500 Waves

10000 Waves

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Steelergurl33 said:

Can't wait to open inbox and see our shiny GOLD trophy!! Thanks DE andear congrats to all Clans!

Same here! It was fun to push the Endurance run to extreme!

33 minutes ago, (PS4)AwesomeAstroman said:

Ok now it's weird to get gold trophy not by the first place but because of scores %)

Where is the competition here? Gold trophies are not cool anymore 8)

There's leaderboards to see who got the most score. Gold Trophies are nice this way, because it gives incentive for smaller clans to push to get that trophy. Previously my two person clan didn't care about getting high score because we would never get the same score as 10 people clan in the same Ghost category. Now we pushed and got ourselves a Gold Trophy, because there was an incentive to do so. There are still pretty rare I think. Last time I checked there was only like 175 Ghost clans who reached the 100 waves mark. And I'm pretty sure there are thousands of Ghost clans out there.

I alone completed 77 waves and my 3 other clan mates all did 15 waves atleast, so why did we get the terracotta trophy?

We're a ghost clan btw

Oh... "sum of all participating members best wave" well f*** I thought it was cumulative... my clan could have gotten gold but we were under the impression it was a cumulative total.

Edited by (PS4)appretice

This event was a joke. I watched my clan score go down. We had a trophy according to the leaderboards and then we watch our score slowly go down. Took screen shots for proof. Still no trophy or reply from anyone. I seen this happen to a few clans with this event. Maybe DE will fix it or maybe they just don't care.

8 minutes ago, (XB1)Yasashi Okami said:

Yeah, cause my clan did over 400 waves collectively. According to the phrasing, we should have the Gold trophy but we were awarded the Terracotta Trophy. 

What is up with this?

It counted only the highest wave of a single mission. Also, scores were counted only from clan members that were in clan before the event started.

Awww man. Information is key. Another missed op. Got to stay up on this kinda stuff. Or am I getting a trophy? Total sum of waves? Or total waves in one run?

Edited by (XB1)Opacalypse
afterthought

On 26 апреля 2016 г. at 7:39 PM, (PS4)Gaelic-_-Flame said:

There's leaderboards to see who got the most score. Gold Trophies are nice this way, because it gives incentive for smaller clans to push to get that trophy. Previously my two person clan didn't care about getting high score because we would never get the same score as 10 people clan in the same Ghost category. Now we pushed and got ourselves a Gold Trophy, because there was an incentive to do so. There are still pretty rare I think. Last time I checked there was only like 175 Ghost clans who reached the 100 waves mark. And I'm pretty sure there are thousands of Ghost clans out there.

I'm just saying gold trophy must be only one, not 175 lol

It's not gold anymore, just cheap copies 8) 

5 hours ago, (XB1)Opacalypse said:

Awww man. Information is key. Another missed op. Got to stay up on this kinda stuff. Or am I getting a trophy? Total sum of waves? Or total waves in one run?

Both, it was the highest wave achieved per player in one run, then that number was added together for all players in your clan to get the trophy.

So my friend and I each got to wave 15 so that's a total of 30 points. Even though I ran the mission multiple times I only ever got to wave 15 so that is what it counted.

On 26.4.2016 at 1:47 AM, (PS4)Dan_The_Man_630 said:

I thought the same thing, damm. I stayed up all night doing that lol.

Tooo bad for me, cuz i thought that too so i did 310 total all alone -.-"