The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Could Create An Enemy Unit What Would It Be?

(PSN)Akuma_Asura_

8 hours ago, (PS4)rarjunr said:

Do you play ember? Coz it seems like you want to watch the world burn...

To the OP:

I would like to see some high mobility enemies for the grineer. Maybe like the scrambas we have for corpus for a balanced nullifying effect. Also give them projectile weapons with low damage to compensate for other high damage enemies (napalms, gunners, bombards)

I main Ember XD

*evil giggling* well I would put in... a "Bursa Supreme Eximus"

it's a single Bursa with the Nully grenades and rip-lines of the Isolator, the movement speed of the Drover, and the rockets and slowing grenades of the Denial. it would have more health, more armour and more shields (around three times as much) as a normal Bursa, and would have a Nullifier Dome twice the size and durability of a regular Nullifier, as well as an Arctic shield. it would have all the possible Eximus boosts and attacks, including the Arson Eximus Fire Blast, and would drain your energy in it's presence. if it's rip line hits you, you lose all your energy. it can also stomp twice as fast as a regular Bursa.

oh, and if it kills you, it stands over your body and proceeds to teabag you with it's metallic Scrotum, which is it's only weak point.

Corpus Marine.

Corpus Security.

We keep seeing corpus crewmen, so it is implied that they're crews for a ship. Yet we don't ever see the more combat oriented human corpus soldiers as well as those who are in charge of ship security.

More advanced grineer robotics.

We see rollers. We see dragyns in archwing. I'd like to see more robotic type grineer.. The grineers are cybernetically enchanced soldiers. it is no stretch that they could make a fully robotic humanoid based on their own cyber tech, ie. an autonomous terra frame mk2

Corpus and grineer approximations of Warframes.

After the second dream, both corpus and grineer now know the secret of the tenno. They would probably intensify their efforts to create their own versions of warframe-like beings. in corpus it would be a more humanoid-like zanuka mk2, and for the grineer it would be more like a gunner/terra frame hybrid.

a true infested warframe.

a truly indigenous hive-mind created warframe, that acts as a faction assassin, just like the G3 or zanuka. it will have independent thought, yet still connected to the hive mind. It will be humanoid, and it'll grow its own weapons as removable appendages, to be used like any other weapon.

an infested walking cannon.

self explanatory. a huge quadruped canon. the infested need more ranged enemies.

bat-like flying infested

an indigenous flying infested creature, instead of the mutalist types. they spread infested spores that seed ships and planets.

i say Rogue Warframes, like being self controlled by infestation. the infestation is way smarter than normal infestation thanks to the energy of the Warframes that helped to develop it.

you encounter a random Rogue Warframe (appears as a random set of armour figure with a shadowy/ blackened effect) each mission you play but that Rogue Warframe is not hostile (sitting down/lying against a wall like the gray Knights in Dark Souls II) til you interact with it to initiate a duel, the Rogue stands up and bows to show respect and the fight will be fair because the weapons you have and movements you make are copied so you'd feel as if you're fighting your own reflection.

Cool Mods drops? Go Go Pawa DE!

Edited by (PS4)ArnnFrost
triple posts, sorry

14 hours ago, Maicael said:

In my opinion, the Shield Lancer should be the low-tech version of what the Nullifier is when it comes to protecting allied units, but it's not very effective at it. There's several things I would change to improve them:

1. Make their shield immune to punchthrough and AoE blasts from the front. Blasts could cause them to cringe a bit or maybe a brief stagger. Perhaps their shield could cause ricochets similar to an Ice Chroma or augmented Shatter Shield Mesa as a minor punishment if you're just unloading on their shield for some reason. (Ricochets could only apply to the player firing if team-killing was a worry like with self-applied Radiation procs)
  2. Make the Shield Lancer a bit bigger (somewhere between a regular Lancer and a Bombard), make their shield wider to protect more area around them, and make their shields tall enough that they can fully stand and still only have the small vulnerable headshot area they currently have.
  3. Their shields should count as a part of melee so a Disarming Loki can't remove their protection (they charge and hit you with it like a melee weapon as it is)
  4. Shield Lancers should almost always try to form groups and create shield walls and could have spawns of 2 or 3 already formed walls (3 would probably be a good max-sized shield wall).

These changes would make it to where the protection a Shield Lancer should be providing to his allies can't be trivialized as easily. Attack units like (Elite)Lancers, Troopers, Scorches and such should try to take cover and move forward behind them and attack as they get closer to players or find cover behind a nearby pillar or doorway from which to attack.

Players would still be able to arc projectiles over or quickly get behind the shields to kill them.

i-couldnt-agree.jpg

If I may add though, it be great if they replace Nullies instead since "Globe of Nope" felt overkill since day-1 for me.

Good idea of an enemy though, props.