Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #73!

[DE]Rebecca

I have two questions relating to the new rejoin when disconnected system that was added a while back.

1. What currently determines whether a person gets the rejoin option? I've had times when I disconnected and had no rejoin option and other times when it has given me an option even though both scenarios were more or less the same. Is there anyway DE could make the rejoin option being available for players more consistent?

2. The rewards you get when you rejoin an interception restart from round 1. For example, I play till round 6 and get some prime parts. I disconnect and am able to rejoin. I do rejoin and finish the round. The game will give me the reward I got in round 1 again because I reconnected. So while my teammates may be on round 8 getting something different, I will be getting what I already got in round 1. Is this how rejoining interception is supposed to work or is it a bug?

Love the game and what DE is doing with it so far. Excited for the devstream and what you guys are going to reveal!

Edited by FaizKhan007

Dear DE, I've been playing warframe for about two years now and love what the games is becoming and hope it continues to grow the way that it is.......i was wondering if with the upcoming events and changes have you guys ever given thought to expanding the game.....like instead of being isolated to the solar system have us travel from between the milkyway to other parts of the universe.

Edited by chapel7382

-You say something about incoming weapon augments, silva & aegis for exaple. Is that means that you want to buff silva & aegis and bring some changes into it? ( Hope that Winner will be better in numbers ;D )

-And about augments mods, i really cant wait for Nezha and Ivara and inaros (forget wukong XD) augments. If you have a good idea, how much time you need to make this works? Is this eat a lot of time and work?

-What if remove entire mod system? What if that happen?

-Will you ever do Archwing (space and water simulation) in Simulacrum? Also want some changes in water, Too slow. Want Nitro/Turbo/Speed underwater.

Edited by AstroLord

Two questions:

1) After looking through the elemental weapons and tallying them up, there's a noticeable surplus of innate Electric weapons (12, not counting variations of existing weapons) while other elemental weapons are left in the dust- Corrosive, Cold, Viral, and Gas are the obvious prominent ones.
With this in mind, can we expect to see more weapons using the elements that get no love, or are we just going to see more Electric weapons added to the pile?

2) Is there any discussion to make any adjustments to the Augment system for an Augment slot, or do you feel that sacrificing mod space for ability augments is warranted? I bring this up because there's been multiple discussions for suggested changes to the system, and the original ability system was altered to prevent Warframes from wasting mod space on abilities.

Way back when you put Vay Hek's boss node on the starchart and removed his keys, you mentioned that the beacons that drop from Prosecutors could be useful in the future. Do you have any plans to implement them into upcoming stuff, or anything else for that matter?

I have a few questions.

1. With the completion of the Solar Map 3.0 coming fast upon us, are there planes for a new planet or solar system for High Level players? Something that would be locked to players under a n MR or even syndicate rank?

2. Is there a Arcwing 2.0 in the works?

3. Whats the go with Damage 3.0? Is this a thing, or is this just fairy tales told by people who like to start trouble?

4. Who will be next to be put in the Prime Vault? And is there a plane for the next temporary unlocking of a Prime Vaulted frame?

5. I have seen founders asking this. When are we getting a Excalibur Prime bobble head for our ships?

18 hours ago, mcryseria said:

So no plans on revisiting your Saryn rework? Seems like you guys just forget about her after saying that she needs to simmer.

Please no, I love her so much the way she is now!

My favorite frame at the moment, no other feels so rewarding to play.

List of things I compiled for the past few months:
(It is tough being a game developer, so I think it is better to put in some effort to make the forum less of a hassle to read.)

Customization/Options/QoL

• Cloth physics toggle option (for performance)
  • Tooltips for options/settings when mouseover (highlighted for controller)
  • Controller thumbstick deadzone options?
  • Chat not resizeable and dockable/movable in big picture mode
  • Weapon accessories
    Spoiler

Sugatra for guns (sort of like Zhuge, Spira's ribbon)

Bugs

Reworks

• Quests for obtaining frames
    Spoiler
    •  Allow players to learn more about the frame and teach about some basics of the frame.
    •  Quest challenges to see if the frame suit the player's playstyle. (Like for drift mods)
    •  Allow players to try out the frame and decide if they want to craft it.
  • Vauban rework (didn't really played vauban after Movement 2.0)
  • Addition of augment slot like exilus slot
  • Velocitus stock/receiver droprate is too low
  • Sniper rifle rework : https://forums.warframe.com/topic/641359-snipers-should-have-punch-through/#comment-7176854
  • Passive elemental resistances/immunity for frames
    Spoiler
    • Frost resist/immune cold environment
    • Ember resist/immune fire hazard
    • Volt resist/immune electrified water/lightning
    • Saryn resist/immune toxic hazard/proc
    • Mag resist/immune magnetic disruption/field
    • Nyx resist/immune radiation hazard/proc
  • Base damage mod changes
  • Fun/interesting but weak weapons not scalable/feasible for higher levels

Ideas:

• Prisma/Vandal frames
  • Reward plat for reporting bugs, suggesting fixes, contributing
  • Make codex scans more meaningful?
Edited by Ditto132
Formatting

1 hour ago, TheJagji said:

I have a few questions.

1. With the completion of the Solar Map 3.0 coming fast upon us, are there planes for a new planet or solar system for High Level players? Something that would be locked to players under a n MR or even syndicate rank?

2. Is there a Arcwing 2.0 in the works?

3. Whats the go with Damage 3.0? Is this a thing, or is this just fairy tales told by people who like to start trouble?

4. Who will be next to be put in the Prime Vault? And is there a plane for the next temporary unlocking of a Prime Vaulted frame?

5. I have seen founders asking this. When are we getting a Excalibur Prime bobble head for our ships?

To point 5, I rather see a PBR update and colourable prime parts for him.

I would not call myself a veteran but I've been playing Warframe for quite some time now.
And based on my knowledge Archwing is just not receiving the love that it ought to.You said you had new weaponry and a healer archwing but have not showcased anything since their showcase.
So my question is:Will Archwing mode receive the love it requires by becoming a really cool mode we can always play without ditching it at the side?
Also can we get an exterminator anywhere around here?I have a feeling that Infested mass on the side of my ship will come out eventually to eat me and my Waframes... D:
And one more question.When will we become able to rename our accounts?I'm bored of that (PS4) tag next to my name and I believe it is redundant.It says I'm a PSN member so I don't see why give my name (or anyone's name) a (PS4) tag.

Edited by (PS4)exterminator00cy

I have three questions fo you guys:

1.  Do you have any plans to update the clan dojos with new decorations, a new way to decorate, new rooms, and/or have it to where the barracks actually supply us with a space for our loadouts and a way to look at our items that we want to trade via barracks or even a trading room itself?

2.  Do you have any plans on fixing the drop rates for some of the void missions.  Three players and I keep playing in T1 survival because we are after the volt systems.  The only problem is that it keeps dropping the same items over and over, dropping more void keys and burston prime barrels than anything else.  Can you guys fix this so that it does not take us 700 keys later before we actually get the part we want in some of these missions or make a new adaptive rotation with better drops the longer you stay?

3.  Lastly, Have you guys ever thought of making new gunblades, or Autoblade, a gunblade with an automatic rifle fused into it?  The redeemer is nice, but when redeemer came to be, people were expecting more gunblades to pop up in the future.  Will you guys add to this kind of weapon or introduce, Autoblades?  If so, i have two concepts i created called betamoid, a Gammacor+darksword, and somaltide, a soma+galentine.

P.s.  Why is the boltace part of the ballistic set if it has no ballistics on it.  It's spiny like the rest of the set, but that is about it.  My suggestion is to allow the spines on the weapon be able to be shot out wide from the weapon with a charge attack.

Question: Up to now almost all frames, if not all frames that have been primed, have gotten at least some sort of tweak or rework before their prime version is released. I have not seen any changes made to vauban. Will there be any rework done for him before the prime version comes out? 

Looking forward to seeing you guys on Youtube however as I will be at work during the devstream so I can't watch it live :(

Warframe has been a pretty fun and interesting experience these past two years. But i have been wondering when we will get more spread out giant rooms in our tilesets. We have had a few of them in the Desert area's of Phobos and on the snowy mountainous areas found around the star chart. It was truly a wonderful experience to run through those massive rooms and would be awesome to have more of them scattered about.

How's the PBR update coming along for the rest of the Warframes? Anyone plan to update around the corner?

Personally I would love to see Zephyr next since she's my most played! Though to be honest, I would love to see the feathers on her get some sort of physics on them.

Specifically the ones like on her back and/or her puffed chest and not her arms since I figured those are supposed to be blade like.

Anyways keep up the good work!