Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #73!

[DE]Rebecca

Will Excalibur's older variants and skins such as immortal and Proto-Armor get PBR'd? They still look matte and plastic compared to the newer skins. (also when are you getting rid of the white lines on the pendragon helmet, or is that part of the design?)

My main question is for Scott. A few devstreams ago, you started to talk about a mandatory mod/multishot rework for weapons, but after that it was pretty much left alone for other topics like the Second Dream and such. Is there anything more you can tell us about this?

Super excited for all the content stuff you showed at PAX (even though I wasn't there).

Steve, on the new star chart you showed in Devstream 72, the moon on the map was more like our moon and not like the orokin moon. Is that intentional or an oversite?

Also, at PAX, the devs talked about major changes to the Focus system. Will this be a huge overhaul or simply tweaks to over/under-powered ways?

Could we potentially get an update on how the support archwing is coming along, will that be released with update 19 or earlier and is there any plans for limbo in the works? Lastly warframe follows  the rule of cool to the letter which is something I really like, but is there any weapon that is too over the top for warframe to be added in?

Keep up the amazing work and thanks for making an awesome game :D

so many questions before mine one, so many genius minds (^^

i have only one question: when does ALL your shown updates and the umbra excal arrive functional in warframe to play with real ?

Fashion-frame

- There was a question on last DevStream about the option to customize each accessory individually. Can we expect anything on that anytime soon?

- Are the Tennogen items ever going to be added into the in-game market to be purchased with plat?

- Syndicate armor sets?

Could you give us another way to get the Ether Daggers? I liked them when I was a new player but ended up getting rid of them for inventory slots and regretted it when I found out that I couldn't get it off the market. Pretty sure this is a problem with Mirage as well. The big difference is that you can't get the daggers for plat. So DE plz fix this.  

Since it is very obvious that https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=665040825 this skin seems to have made it in, I was wondering if DE would ever be open to the idea of making things like that flight attendent cap an Auxiliary item since besides Valkyr and Nekros the slot is basically never used and would allow some more customization by giving players the choice of removing the cap that a lot of people seem to be mixed on and would like an option to simply take it off and enjoy the rest of the skin as a whole. It does suck for those who do enjoy the helmet with the rest of the skin, but simply dislike the cap, they are forced to make the choice of not using the helmet entirely (which may not go well with the other respective helmets available to the frame) or dealing with a piece they strongly dislike but cannot get rid of.

A bit harsh but the current level of progression in this game is a giant joke. All it really consists of, is grinding your mastery rank higher for absolutely no reason. Is there any sort of talk about progression and what separates veterans from someone who started 3 months ago and draco'd all the way to 21? 

Any new weapon reworks on the table?

PBR/visual updates to the primes and vanilla frames that lack it. when?

For Kary: Is there any sort of advice or tips to give when creating a skin concept/sculpting for a complete beginner? It seems very overwhelming to someone who hasn't touched the tools before or have worked on 3D models.

During Pax East we were shown the vauban prime teaser. After it was mentioned that Vauban might get a touch up before his prime is released. Is it possible to combine his bounce and tesla into an Ivara quiver styled power and clear up space for a new, different power?

Any progress on the Zephyr Deluxe skin?

In an old devstream, a new model for the burston was teased but we haven't seen it since, same for the dual dark swords. Any status on any of these things that were teased last year but fell to the side?

Orokin moon AW missions. When can i fly around with my AW and traverse the cracked moon ?

Are there any more auxiliary attachments for other frames? Valkyr and nekros are the only ones that have them, why not give other frames unique customizations?

Any update on Syndicate melee?

With Umbra on the rise, it gets me thinking, what will become of Excalibur Prime? On devstreams past, it was made out to essentially be the chinese Umbra Prime but without the prime in the name. Looking at this, Umbra has better stats than prime, looks miles better than prime visually, has PBR, and can only be assumed to have death orb interaction as well. Without considering what sort of benefits umbra's might have on the side, this is essentially saying excal prime is a status symbol and nothing more. Will excal prime have an equivalent buff so to give us the option of using prime or umbra, or is excal prime now just a trophy to collect dust?

Edited by LordOfScrugging

Correct me if I'm wrong,

for one of the first rounds of tennogen, wasn't there a new Loka syandana that was supposed to be fairy wings, but you couldn't include them because they were animated with movement like nova prime's helm?

if I'm not just completely mistaken, a fairy warframe would be a fantastic warframe to release that with.

ALSO you guys mentioned reworking vauban, but minimally before he's launched or soon after? I had an idea for a rework of his second ability (which probably needs it most as it's primary use is trolling

SPRING TRAP

if an enemy lands on the plate, or if it is thrown into an enemy, they are trapped in place and take damage over time, open to finishers, exc. if an ally goes on the plate they can hit X to activate it (minimalize trolling) and it would launch them in the air and give them a heafty ground slam bonus on their mele weapon (increased range and damage) I got the idea from the vauban prime trailer and I think that would be a pretty cool ability rework

anyways THANKS FOR THE GREAT GAME

peace

Can we be expecting any colourblindness changes in the near future. Its something that I've been pushing for for a long time, and it doesn't seem, at least from the outside, that anything is really being done to try and improve the experience for those that suffer from colourblindness. Is there anything currently in the works, or is it something that you are actively looking at trying to improve.

Relevant Forum Thread: https://forums.warfr...-personal-view

I MUST know more about the Focus reveals involving the Sentient exo-suits and those arm-mounted super weapons! What information on these can you tell us? Steve mentioned they'd be procedurally generated, does that mean they'll have swappable parts, or will they simply be as they are when you pick them up?

Does Digital Extremes have any ideas yet as to what's causing the mass connection-failure issues many people are currently experiencing - especially during Sorties, but never consistently - as mentioned over in the Bugs section for PC users? Many of us have already tried every last fix - both plausible, and reeking of black magic - so far suggested, and still the random inability to join anything keeps violently cropping up. People generally seem to agree this all began with Update 18.5.