Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #73!

[DE]Rebecca

I feel like the banshee skin is lack luster compaired to the other premium skins and its rather upsetting, is there a reason you desided to make it so one color literally only changes the "eyes" and the beads on her stocking as well as making those the only parts that respond to channeling?

i feel like the skin was slopily put together because of the data showing she is the least played frame.

not that i dont love the game itself or anything but she is MY favorite frame and i feel like she drew the short straw and almost feel like i wasted money on the skin.

can we get a machete rework sometime soon? they way they are used makes sense for trying to slice through a jungle... but in reality they are designed like a single edged sword and be used like a saber... right now the move sets are incredibly underwhelming and the damage each of them do is also very disappointing.

When are we going to be able to replay quests? i really want to play the second dream again.

i know this is a repeat question from the pax panel, but are you confirming being able to do unarmed combat? if so will there be a unique stance for it instead of the default animation for brawling weapons?

still a possibility of having gender alternate skins through tenno gen?

Are we ever going to see the return of older soundtracks? i'd imagine that many people would love to hear them in game for certain missions

Edited by lightdragon64

Hello everyone. My questions are:

- What are your plans for Simaris and the Sanctuary ? When will we get new targets and lore entries. It really helps fleshing out the Warframe universe.

- What will happen with the future of Syndicates ? We already know you will implement Syndicate melee weapons, but is there something else planned, like Syndicate skins for warframes, weapons and landing crafts, or maybe quests, in order to add more meat on these factions' backgrounds ?

- Do you plan to expand the Relays ? I'ld like to visit this city-sized space station a bit more.

- Could you tell us what we can expect for the "housing", maybe like an external view of the Carrier or the ability to open more rooms in the orbiter module or a set of customizations for its interior (changing the walls aesthetics, removing the hanging cables to make it look less dilapidated, adding some "futuristic furniture") ? Or if the current "strain" carries on, can we expect housing in the relays (or maybe a "Mr Clean" theme warframe)?

- You showed some new "aesthetic options" for the operator, do they include new suits ?

- Can we expect at one point archwing missions which will take place around Corpus cloud cities ? Or "land missions" with some parts involving the use of archwings to go through an area on other planets than Uranus ?

- You already said that the Umbra warframes are not going to be mere reskins, but warframes in their own right. But is the nature of the Umbra concept all about ? Warframes with alternate powers/changes of stats ? A system which acts as an alternative to the Focus system when using Umbra warframe ?

- You said at PAX East that a new sentient treat will only be defeatable through the use of an extension of the Focus System, is it Umbra related or something else ? Subsisdiary question: will this extension of the focus system involve a reset of the points already distributed ?

Thank you all for making Warframe a great game

Howdy doody all congrats on a  successful pax stream and the lore teaser so dramatic it had to cut the stream.

I have two questions for ye

1- For kary, What weapon has gone through the most changes and why did it need the changes?

2-What is the possibility of adding in additional appearance and upgrade tabs for for Warframes/ Weapons/ companions? 

Fashion frame is king and I need more then three schemes to play with and certain warframes and weapons could all do with extra upgrade tabs eg Chroma, Equinox and  Nekros (well I could use extra for Nekros).

Will we be able to craft Aklex Prime? :3

Owh and, can we have our Rakta Cernos's color scheme to be fixed when we equipped alternate arrow skin? Please?

Because it changed into normal Cernos color scheme when we equipped alternate arrow skin on our Rakta Cernos...

3 hours ago, Dragonofdarkness13 said:

Hello DE
 I first off want to say I really love this game you've made and how you've allowed us to have a hand in shaping it as it grows. I've logged in many hours and fed in more money for plat than I can honestly recall in the last few years. I've had moments where I was pissed at this game but I've never hated it. I have tried to make most of my forum posts be constructive even if I lack some of the elegance to my manner of speech that others have. Anyway enough of my rambling and to some questions and suggestions I have.

#1- Companion Commands - with Kavats coming soon much to my delight, I think it's about time a Companion Command system be put in place. All to often Shade cloaks me when I'm no longer around enemies or carrier will shot an enemy I'm sneaking up on, or kill an enemy I'm attempting to Devour... My kubrow will roar at one enemy rather than a group. I think a simple system of Toggling their auto attacks on and off , and commanding them to use their primary or secondary abilities with a cool down would be a great addition. I mean they are Trained right ?

#2- Unarmed Melee - During Pax someone asked about Rhino Punching and Rebecca talked about the Unarmed stance during the escape from the Zanuka Hunter. I really think that Unarmed Melee should be a permanent ability. Mesa has a Passive that gives her a buff when no melee weapon is equipped ... Well what if you run out of ammo or need to break a lot of crates?

#3- Daggers/Dual Daggers/Gun-blades - I think we could use some more single Daggers, More Dual daggers and more stances and more Gun-blades with more stances.
These are weapons that don't have much variety to them and could use some.

#4- Staff/Pole-arm - Honesty I can't even tell the difference , the weapons look the same the stances all look and feel the same. These weapons I think need a Rework. First off Staves should be given long sweeping and vaulting attacks, Pole-arms given attacks that more use chopping or spinning moves. I think a Spear type should be added with lunging and swiping moves. If it's blunt , it's a staff, if it's bladed on the sides or at both ends it's a pole-arm, and if it's bladed at one side it's a spear.

#5- Glaive - The Holding mechanic ... Well I think it's needed for it's use in quick melee But I think if you Equip the weapon in hand you should just use the alt fire button to throw it... Same for the Whip Swords like Mios

#6- Alt Fire - Like mentioned in the previous point Alt Fire doesn't get lots of use. What with the wide array of weapons each one could have an Alt Fire, even if it's as simple as firing a single shot on a burst weapon or switching it to a different element or shot type.

#7- Quick Fire - Can we get something Like quick melee but for your guns when Melee is equipped?
Like changing the Quick melee button to fire your secondary weapon from the hip while your melee weapon is in your hand?

#8- Void & Derelict DropTables - They need to be changed. We don't have an ETA on the 'destruction' of the void yet, so in the mean time we need to have these drops fixed.
Namely the Keys and Cores. T1 and T2 Keys should ONLY come from Planet rewards and NOT void Rewards, T3 and T4 Should be the only Rewarded Keys from void missions and then only in T1,T2,and T3 AND again only in Rotation A or B. Cores Should be a Rotation A ONLY. Resources should be a rotation A drop ONLY.  Forma should be a Roation A or B drop ONLY, PreBuilt Forma Should be a Rotation B and C reward for T3s and T4s.
Derelict Tables need to have Everything but T3,T4Keys, M.Alad V Cords, and Prime parts Removed from the Drops. The Derelict tables would be a great place to give a rare chance at getting Vaulted Prime parts for getting to Rotation C.

#9- Replaying Quests - Yeah this should be as simple as walking over to the codex and turning the quest on again.

#10- UMBRA - I like many as I'm sure you know are ever so curious and a bit upset that Excal Umbra was announced in the last 1/3 of last year and we know just as much now as we knew then. I recall Excal Umbra was supposed to be just the first in a line of Umbra frames. So basically if we could just get some solid answers about when or if it's coming or anything rather than just dodging the question with I dunno or still working on it ... that would be grand.

i agree with your 1st & 2nd & 9th

1.especially telling your companions a command like you would do to a operative on a syndicate mission.

2.with the unarmed idea  the point you make with it being a permanent thing im totally down with it. my idea for unarmed melee is they have stances like for melee weapons but different like one stance is decided  to kickboxing, another too wing chun,etc. the way they will implent  it into the game would be interesting i cant wait to see what they do with it 

9.lets see what they will do with the quest idea 

With all the Deluxe skins coming out lately, I can't help but notice that the first few deluxe skins (Nyx, Excalibur, and Valkyr) didn't come with a bundle that included the deluxe skin and then 2 items/skins/etc. that matched the skin in theme and style. With my strong love for Nyx (she is my favorite <3), I really wish I could have a bundle for her that way I can further show my favoritism for her, such as a weapon skin, sigil, armor, etc. like all the other deluxe skins (besides the 3 listed above).

So, from this, my question is: Are there any plans to add Collection Bundles to those first few deluxe skins, so that those who love those Warframes can further show love to them? And if so, will there by any way/compensation for those who've already purchased the skin as of now to be able to buy the collection bundle without having to buy the skin they already have?

Thank you! 

Edited by TheMortemShadow

Looking forward to the devstream! Watched PAXeast, good times.

So in regards to customization, any chance we can have a slot "D" for different appearances? Plenty of weapons (paris comes to mind) have quite a few skins. There's shock, camo, day of the dead, plus I have to have a set in my "colors", and another set in black and white for a PvP skin. Even Sonicor technically has two skins over and above the default!

Some frames, like saryn or trinity, I have the prime and the premium skins. Three custom appearance tabs just isn't enough. I would love to have slots A, B, C, and D.

I'm spending money... twice! for that nova skin (my wife fell in love with t the first time i showed her in steam) XD

1) Some time ago a discussion of how Syndicate weapons/Mods AOE everything and ruin stealth, if there are syndicate melee weapons arriving, what changes are going to happen to help preserve stealth gameplay (or are there any)?

2) Any more hints about Lunaro? Is it going to expand the current PVP systems to allow PVE players to get the PVP mods/skins/etc?

3) Anyway we could get a subscription for 1 year/6 month/3 month/monthly of boosters (i know i'm getting affinity +credit) or something out side of prime access so prime access is purely cosmetic? What about a "season pass" for prime access if the above mentioned booster option is not possible.

Thanks!

Since everyone is asking in this forum page:

Why aren't all the Acolyte mods in the drop table of the Orokin Moon Spy or are available to get? for example Body Count

Since Capture targets are now non-ragdoll-able making Capture hard and more difficult as the level nodes go up (which I can guess it's more balanced and challenging), will there be a device like the synthesis trap to atleast give us a small few second window to capture them?

The Kubrows aren't getting the love they deserve, as on higher level nodes they die very easily, is there something going to help them? maybe put them on the same level as sentinels?

Can the Simulacrum be added in the Orbiter?

Will the Conclave have a re-work or new match-making system because I don't see a lot of people playing Conclave, and since the Lunaros mode coming soon, I'm not sure whether it'll bring more people than expected; will PVP ever be fun as it was intended to be??

Thank you for reading and thank you for this awesome game!

Edited by WatcherAsWarFrame00

First thing first. Welcome Kary!

Now on the questions:

-Is melee combat getting an update in the forseable future to match parkour 2.0 mobility?

-Sortie bosses: will they be rebalanced to not be inmortal or heal faster than you can possibly damage them in solo mode?

-Can we get a blueprint to bake a desert skate treat for our kubrows?

We heard those strangled whispers A-R-B-M-U we also heard the dreamers have awoken and so they have but i don't think they were the only ones perhaps more than just the sentients still thrive... we will see.. Joke->(I Am Your Beckoning.) red + black = stalker red + black = other things...? perhaps a faction of some sort and always that famous alad V perhaps there is! a heart of gold after all. *who destroyed the orokin your way of life..* *now i watch from that dark place* 

8 hours ago, DERebecca said:

rTNQoCf.png

Tenno!

Join us this Friday, April 29th for Devstream #73!

Who: Rebecca is joined by Steve, Geoff, Scott and Devstream first-timer Kary! Kary is our resident Weaponsmith, and we're thrilled to bring him on the couch. Hopefully he is too :P!

What: Hot off the PAX East hype, we're ready to sit down and dive deeper into what reveals we showed and give some updates on upcoming rework and QoL items. We'll also be revealing the next round of TennoGen content coming to the Steam Workshop!

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes during the Livestream!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this Friday, April 29that 2 p.m. EDT! Time Zone Converter: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

This thread closes at 10 a.m. on Friday, April 29th

Will thé promo for U19 Will Start after the de stream I am rly excited to see what will be the new features!

/yawn.. that nova skin was the most tired, pandering thing on the workshop..did that take any thought whatsoever?..  hailstorm frost or bloodcore excal blows that up IMO.. a shame really

whats next? S&M Mag?.. Street walker zephyr? .. #cringe