Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #73!

[DE]Rebecca

9 hours ago, Archwizard said:

In order of importance:

There is a problem with serial escalation in Warframe’s balance. Mid-level enemies one-shot players due to uneven scaling, so players develop ability-spamming builds to become immortal, so new enemies (like Nullifiers) are released with CC-immunity or anti-caster mechanics, and now Miter is gaining an augment to pop Nullifier bubbles. This escalation creates frustrating scenarios where players who don’t resort to “cheap” gameplay (and frames that don’t have “I Win” buttons) simply cannot keep up in high-level content like Sorties or Trials. Have you considered longer term solutions to this power creep, like a “stat squish” on enemies and reduced energy availability for players, over Nullifiers?

imo there isn't that big a problem with current endgame leveling

i happyily run inaros without using his abilitys except the occasional dessication to lifestrike an enemy for most sortie missions and half the time i am soloing my sorties

i will admit that for int and MD missions it is easier to run a blind mirage build even against the corpus but other than that i don't have much of a problem

and if you are complaining about inaros being part of the power creep till he was released i was basically do the same with my excal

and again no abilitys for the most part the ocasional blind for a better lifestrike and slashdash for some added mobility at times but that was it

all you need is the correct sort of build

3 hours ago, SlicR77 said:

Will we ever get the chance to make custom warframes like using parts from other warframes to make a completely new warframe?

That should be just cosmetic. Because if it isn't...:

Inaros HP

Valkyr Armor

Inaros Passive

Desiccation

Antimatter Drop/Ice Wave

Electric Shield (or Sandstorm for trolling)

Prism/Molecular Prime/Radial Disarm/Exalted Blade/Hysteria

Edited by ElectronX_Core

Hello DE

Couple of questions, though the primary one - With the introduction of the Operators back in Update 18, IE: Us, there is always going to be a small risk of players feeling shoehorned into certain situations with responses during the main quests- How would you go about this? Additionally, will it be possible to "Choose" a disposition a player has in order to feel more in synch with the Operator?
Additionally, will you ever start to add more player choice per se - One example in-game is in the starting quest line where we can go and stop a grineer Man-o-War from tearing apart a civilian vessel, though that's not quite what I'm talking about.

What I am talking about however, is more or less after the second dream - Would we see situations that would define who our character IS, and what would be the fallout from our decisions? IE: Taking a more challenging route in order to save as many lives as the operator can, or lives be damned and kill the target above all else.

Also, will we ever meet any boss that is a Tragic Monster, or would make us regret having to fight them & their forces?

TL;DR (?)

Would we have the option to be either childish or serious, or be a paragon of good, or be the nastiest near-omnipotent child possible? Will there ever be grey areas for us to deal with & how many? Will we have situations to feel proud about or to regret?

The rest of the questions are relatively minor -

How do you feel in regards to Warframe & its progress?
Is there anything in the past that you would reconsider doing?
Can we have a few insights into how the enemy factions culture works?
Could we bring along a faction turncoat as a companion?

Can we haz a gorgon buff? :>

We have plenty of syndicate regalias that are not usable because they give affinity of opposite syndicate or can't be equipped together with another syndicate regalia. Any changes about this? Maybe option to turn off standings gain?

10 hours ago, StickyBaseline said:

When will you finally fix snipers real problems? 

There was an entire official feedback thread for the failed sniper rework #2 and it got literally 0 attention, no responses from moderators and it was never mentioned by staff. It's time that you take the nails out of the coffin and fix snipers real problems, which is:

• Last sniper rework made snipers take a step backwards since now you are forced to use the scope with every single shot because otherwise you'll lose the scope combo multiplier and you'll have excruciating unfitting inaccuracy if you try to shoot unscoped.
  • Almost all snipers have terrible reload speed for the little ammo they have
  • Only 3 snipers have punchthrough, and they all need it.
  • No sniper deals reliable damage thanks to the tiny crit chance and unfitting combo-gimmick.
  • You can't use iron sights like 99% of all other weapons, this would help a ton with the normal combat of the game. 

If you fix all of these problems, snipers will be officially fixed, and they will be useful everywhere in the game, which is what we all want, and what snipers should have been in the first place. 

I can heavily agree with everything you just said. It doesn't fit the whole idea of tenno being, well, space ninjas, if you're going to force players to sit still, zoom in, and chances are still miss because of a swaying scope. We are ninjas for goodness sake! Let us be ninjas! If you are determined to keep it the way it is, at least consider making stabilizer and other anti recoil mods effect scope sway.

when will the lore for the codex of preexisting Frame that don't have any lore at all be established by the next update?

Will there ever be a real quest that reestablishes Ordis's missing memories?

and When can we expect Quest for the preexisting frames?

As well as if possible I'd like to request that when Syndicates get melee weapons that it could be new content and not another remodel of a preexisting weapon as the the primaries and secondaries were with the exception of Sudo Cephilon.

One more thing is there any thoughts to adding a mission type that would actually give purpose to having Sniper rifles in this game with its current fast pace although i like the new zoom feature there still seems to be no point for them other than  mastery trash.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

3 questions that I would like to ask..

Has the team ever considered adding an attack from a roll instead of dead frames where u cant do anything after the animation ends?

You mentioned that you would like to have an Iron man style armory where we can admire our beautiful frames and weaponry before the stream died..can u elaborate?

Will we ever be able to color our armor/sydanias ect separately?

Thank you as always for all of your hard work and dedication to this ever evolving masterpiece.

Edited by (PS4)I420t

·         How’s progress on the function of customising syandanas separately to armour pieces? We’re all really looking forward to it! For example, I would like a red syandana, but grey armour.

·         When will the Votekick function become available? Too often players sit there AFK when needed in missions, and the current anti-AFK system is extremely trivial to bypass.

·         Both Zephyr and Vauban are most in need of a rework, due to the fact that they technically have only 3 abilities. Tailwind and Vauban's Jump Pad are both useless due to the introduction of Parkour 2.0 and bulletjumping. Of course these are going to be replaced with a useful ability (like Excalibur's rework), but is this further down the line or can we expect it any time soon?

·         What's happening upstairs in the Relays, through those transparent blue barriers?

·         Will there be Sentient-themed warframes, sentinels, tilesets e.t.c.? More sentient-themed weapons and accessories?

·         Will Warframe auxiliary 'face' accessories ever contain something permanent, unlike seasonal moustaches and bunny ears? Will we have cross-Warframe helmets? Visors? Hats? Halos, horns, glasses, techy monocles, communication headsets e.t.c?

·         Also more Titan Extractors for higher mastery ranks? The fact that we can go from mastery rank ten to TWENTY-ONE without even being rewarded for it is a little disheartening.

Edited by Drackore
Formatting error

1) Could you talk about fixing snipers? Currently sniper rework feels totally like a missed shot (hipfire accuracy reduced creating random misses, forcing us to scope which takes us to high zooms to get accurate shots, but being punished with swaying scope)

2) with lunaro on sight, will it get its own syndicate or will you allow typhoon players be able to get the best mods right on its release? If lunaro brings lots of players, are there chances of dedicated hosting for pvp? Currently p2p connection is one the biggest issues for pvp (latency exploits, lag related bugs, loss of progress on host migrations, etc.) Other than that conclave is pretty fun with its fast mobility (don't reduce it please) 

3) any thoughts on kubrow ai rework? Or at least make us able to command them.

4) mandatory:

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Excal Umbra DE

5) can we get a look on Zephyr's deluxe skin state? Could she get a rework after volt and mag? Currently she doesn't bring anything to team play other than being hard to hit, moving around and unreliable cc.

dear devs and DE, short questions for im pleased for a clear answer, thank you ^^)

will you give us soon also some brandnew environment (new planets/nodes/races of enemies) for the always same changing and evolving/developing content in the always same way ?

why do you announce a sword-stance for everybody which is since a long time now very hard to get for everybody (100 to 300 runs are needed and more, or you buy it for a sick value of 500 to 1000 pl on the tradechat/market) ? (i loose the sense of reality and fun and awsomeness for things like that in warframe since around a year now)

(just for commenting the direction you make me think and feel ongoing is and for explaining where im asking for a few examples: missions get more enemies, maps become only larger to get harder the medaillons because of running more and killing more (syndicates etc.), more cosmetics, more weapons, more frames which we allready got and get and where you announce more, a new starchart with a change in how to play warframe doesnt change content nor development etc.) ?

im not native english and i hope im clear and kind enough in my expression and how i ask ... ^^)

Edited by Guest