Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Nexus, the Spark of the Void (Explosions, armless warrior, grammar problems :D)

vakitaki

Nexus. The survivor, the self-sacrifice

FswzFLE.png

Lore: Nexus was another Zanuka project besides Valkyr. The Corpus wanted to create a supersoldier who can connect to the infinite energy of the Void to charge their machines incredibly When they turned on Nexus first time, he couldn't storage the energy. He collapsed and exploded. This fatal error destroyed that corpus science lab and made huge crater on Moon Europa. The Tenno heard about this incident. They sent Vauban to collect the remaning parts of Nexus and make a working warframe. He didn't give up and recreated his body. This was the born of Nexus.

Stats:

Shield

50.0 (150.0 at rank 30)

Health

200.0 (600.0 at rank 30)

Armor

Power

150.0 (225.0 at rank 30)

Polarities

1x Naramon Pol
2x Madurai Pol

Abilities:

1. Fall (3 energy per second):

Nexus falls. He looks like when a focus ability casted. Nearby allies and you (10 meters) get 10% of their health and energy. This ability has another advantage. Your enemy thinks you are dead. It makes Fall a panic button and it has synergy with Collapse - you can be a mine :DD

2. Hands of the Void:

V0AZeHu.png

If you charge key 2 your one of your hand disconnects from your body for 25 energy (you can use it twice :D ). If you press key 2 fast your hands come back for 25 energy. 

Advantages of armless:

-Your sprint speed increases with 25%

-Your enemies deals 10% less damage to you (They can shoot less part of your body ;) )

-Your bullet jump's power and range will increase with 50%.

-Without hands you will become the ultimate kick master. This means your legs become a meele weapon with 20% critical chance, 200 impact damage, 50% status chance, 2% crit multipiler and 0.9 attack speed. Combinated with increased bullet jump you can knock down your enemies and trample them to death. Kogage and Obex increase your leg's stats with 10%.

- You get companions, your arms. They beat everyone to death. They have the same stats like legs and Obex and Kogage cause the same effect. They can fly everywhere they want. They can collect loots.

Disadvantages of armless:

-With one hand your accuary decreases to 50%.

-Without your arms you can't use your weapons, use oxigen tanks, hack and revive.

-Your stand up speed decreases to 50%

3. Void touch (50 energy):

Nexus filles someone with the energy of the void. If the target is an enemy he gets blast damage, doesn't work on bosses or assasins), and if he dies,the explosion damages enemies in 3 meters with the 30% of the killed enemy. If the target is an alley, it gets 5 energy per second energy regeneration for  one minute. It's recastable on alleys.

4.Collapse (100):

Nexus collapses his energy system and explodes up. He deals 300 blast damage in 20 meters with 100% status chance. It seems he is dead, but actually he's not. His spare parts  agglutinate in 5 seconds. But he doesn't find all of his parts so he uses the parts of the killed enemies. If he gets infested parts he gets 10% life steal from his all damage (weapon, powers, arms) and 10% increased meele damage. If he gets grineer parts he gets +10% armor and 10% status resistance.  If he gets corpus parts he gets 10% sprint speed fire rate and swing speed. Every recast gives +5% to all buffs (because he have to use more enemy parts).

Edited by vakitaki

I like that idea but what about this.he absorbs a high amount of dmg(kinda like nyx) and explodes the remaining parts of his scattered body will absorb each enemies the kill to reform him back to his full body,but once back he'll have the style/look of the enemies absorbed and have part of their abilities as passive(for instance if it absorbed a nullifier he'll still have his own power but will also have that nullifier's ability which will act as a shield instead of nullifying)

On 2016. 04. 28. at 4:06 AM, (PS4)ITS_TH3GOD said:

I like that idea but what about this.he absorbs a high amount of dmg(kinda like nyx) and explodes the remaining parts of his scattered body will absorb each enemies the kill to reform him back to his full body,but once back he'll have the style/look of the enemies absorbed and have part of their abilities as passive(for instance if it absorbed a nullifier he'll still have his own power but will also have that nullifier's ability which will act as a shield instead of nullifying)

I was thinking about that too but then i realised that how many eximus and enemy are in the game, too much unnesecary work and complicated buff. They could confuse players in my opinion

:)

• 2 months later...
On 27.04.2016 at 11:06 PM, vakitaki said:

You get companions, your arms. They can fly everywhere they want.

This made my day. Very original idea. But how about a legless warrior. Running on your hands and like jumping on enemies snapping their necks? Yes pls

21 hours ago, Demospam said:

This made my day. Very original idea. But how about a legless warrior. Running on your hands and like jumping on enemies snapping their necks? Yes pls

Or he jumps on an alley like Yoda. Heals allies and says: "Do or not do! There is no try" ?

I can only imagine how the other Tenno would try to describe his powers to him

"Oh cool, so I get to use a mine?"

"No, Nex, you're the mine"

"Oh, so, like, I have a mine inside that I drop on enemies and-"

"NO. You are the mine. So you crash into the floor like a meteor, explode into pieces, and then something called 'agglutinate' happens and your giblets fuse with the giblets of your enemies into a Franken-Tenno and-"

"I don't like this plan!"

xD

There's a lot of novelty in the theme, but it's not overly goofy, I'd use it.

The art looks too star wars/iron man

Edited by MechaTails

22 hours ago, MechaTails said:

I can only imagine how the other Tenno would try to describe his powers to him

"Oh cool, so I get to use a mine?"

"No, Nex, you're the mine"

"Oh, so, like, I have a mine inside that I drop on enemies and-"

"NO. You are the mine. So you crash into the floor like a meteor, explode into pieces, and then something called 'agglutinate' happens and your giblets fuse with the giblets of your enemies into a Franken-Tenno and-"

"I don't like this plan!"

xD

There's a lot of novelty in the theme, but it's not overly goofy, I'd use it.

The art looks too star wars/iron man

It's the grineer form i'll make corpus infested and original too

• 3 months later...

This is a more grineer-ish concept: Blast damage, hp>shields, maybe link it to clone decay or smth like that. But the idea is interesting, though he will become another limbo: I don't see many uses for his abilities

Edited by -CM-ToxicTaco
grammar :D

On 2016. 10. 23. at 10:09 PM, -CM-ToxicTaco said:

This is a more grineer-ish concept: Blast damage, hp>shields, maybe link it to clone decay or smth like that. But the idea is interesting, though he will become another limbo: I don't see many uses for his abilities

Yeah his kit and design is more similar to Grineer, I see him as a dps/energy support frame :)