Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sexy Excal Skin WIP

1 minute ago, KWANi said:

I guess I should just ignore everyones comments then.

You're making a pointless comment to a pointless thread then whats the point of commenting on it?

I prefer question - What's the point of making thread in TennoGen forum section even without art of skin you want to make? I guess proper answer is - obvious troll is obvious. 

Just now, MrDar1o said:

I prefer question - What's the point of making thread in TennoGen forum section even without art of skin you want to make? I guess proper answer is - obvious troll is obvious. 

Thanks for your passion. I do plan on putting art up for this thread.

I think i know the meaning of this thread isn't it Kwani?

I'm speaking seriously this time, is there something i can do for you in order to end this? Mocking other artists and attacking DE for their decisions is not going to help you in any way, it's only hurting you and your potential career and it's a shame to see that happen. I told you before, i think you're a good artist and you're able to make some cool piece of works but can we please just talk about what's going on?

Please don't get mad at me for asking, think about it. 

11 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

I think i know the meaning of this thread isn't it Kwani?

I'm speaking seriously this time, is there something i can do for you in order to end this? Mocking other artists and attacking DE for their decisions is not going to help you in any way, it's only hurting you and your potential career and it's a shame to see that happen. I told you before, i think you're a good artist and you're able to make some cool piece of works but can we please just talk about what's going on?

Please don't get mad at me for asking, think about it. 

I'm pretty serious about doing a sexy excal skin. It's a shame that you have to put content that's sexually explicit into the game to be noticed. Not just you but the video gaming industry in general. I'd like to break the stereotypes but this response is pretty much what I was expecting to be. Catering to straight white males. You give me one male Warframe that is sexulized. 

Edited by KWANi

Don't be upsetti, have some spaghetti.

If you want to make a Tennogen skin, I suggest making the skin and then making a thread, rather than beating around the bush and getting into off topic "everything in this game is sexist" arguments.