Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hallowed Guardian (18.8.2) [+hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

15 minutes ago, DERebecca said:

HOTFIX is live:

HOTFIX: 28/04/ 4:50 P.M

• Fixed Void Sabotage missions being uncompletable.
  • Fixed Sortie Weapon Reward BPs not being tradeable.

Thank you, Tenno!

LOL, i just sent you a tweet about it and you guys fixed it that fast...Thanks <3

Edited by (PS4)Majestic-Man

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Zeo-mare said:

I love what i see so far i am not to big on Nezra's and Wukong's new helmets they look akward to me. And it is a shame they could really use a new helmets. By the way can we build any of the new weapons in the dojo? I did not see them at all in there

Check Market

45 minutes ago, (PS4)Lord_Gremlin said:

Just checked, still impossible to read item description in inventory screen or foundry resource list.

Maybe you need to post a screenshot of what you're talking about, because I have no idea what you've had a problem with all this time, and if there's something missing on anyone elses screen, they wouldn't know it.

1 minute ago, (PS4)KwietStorm said:

Maybe you need to post a screenshot of what you're talking about, because I have no idea what you've had a problem with all this time, and if there's something missing on anyone elses screen, they wouldn't know it.

When you open your inventory screen and select an item it's description supposed to popup. I can't screenshot anything because it's broken in console version. For example go menu, equipment, inventory, resources. Select ferrite. Nothing happens. On pc it displays a description, alloy pellets used in grineer manufacturing etc. All such menus are broken on consoles since they changed menu to liset. 

I hope devs aren't going to pretend THEY don't know about it.

There's nothing to select. That should tell you that it isn't broken, rather it's just omitted. You've been pretty adamant about how lazy they've been over this issue for some time now. Are you really being serious about something this irrelevant that doesn't even affect a single part of gameplay being a big issue?

34 minutes ago, (PS4)KwietStorm said:

There's nothing to select. That should tell you that it isn't broken, rather it's just omitted. You've been pretty adamant about how lazy they've been over this issue for some time now. Are you really being serious about something this irrelevant that doesn't even affect a single part of gameplay being a big issue?

This is whiteknighting taken to 11. I'd love them to say it's intentionally not present in console version. Basically, console version is intentionally gimped for no reason? 

This is worse than Blizzard fanboys... No dialogue affects gameplay either, let them break that too and never fix it?

It's not just the yomo syandana that is messed up. Most of them are sitting wrong now, either floating above the back or clipped into the back of the frame, and the cloth physics on some of them are acting oddly as well. I think the yomo, the hecate types, and the uru are the most broken at the moment, but they all seem to be having some problems.

And yeah, Mag's second and third power have switched places. I assume this is in preparation for her rework, but it's not in the patch notes (or wasn't when I read them earlier), and a little warning would be nice. I didn't notice until I tried to shield polarize and got a bullet attractor instead.

10 hours ago, (PS4)ProudOnion said:

uhmm... why has mag's 2 and 3 been switched? at first i thought the rework's here, but nope.. 

I know! I was thinking the same thing. Muscle memory threw me off too during a defense. Feels like the reworks are just around the corner...

1 hour ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

If Loki Prime goes in the Vault and a syncidate requires helmet to rank up to next level will DE change the requirement to rank up a syncidate with another item?

They will change it to something else. They've done that already with rank-ups requiring Rhino and Ember Prime parts so they'll do it for Loki Prime as well.

Edited by (PS4)VanTX89
Wasn't clear enough with point.

Was it intentional for the Zhuge to be non-colourable?, non of the colour palettes seem to work and i have most of them except corpus, lotus, dodo and tenno palettes.  the only customizable part seems to be the arrows but there doesn't seem to be any visual difference when the arrow skins are selected.

oops, scratch that, looks like i was still on the attachments customization screen when i tried it, works fine on the actual weapon customization screen.

Edited by (PS4)shadowwraith_666
was still on attachents screen instead of weapon customization screen.