Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hallowed Guardian (18.8.2) [+hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

4 hours ago, (PS4)VanTX89 said:

I know! I was thinking the same thing. Muscle memory threw me off too during a defense. Feels like the reworks are just around the corner...

They will change it to something else. They've done that already with rank-ups requiring Rhino and Ember Prime parts so they'll do it for Loki Prime as well.

Thank you. I have Loki prime warframe. I'm just doing a lot void mission to get Loki helmet again but it's hard and I saw someone post in chat asking if Loki prime is in vault. 

18 hours ago, (PS4)Lord_Gremlin said:

This is whiteknighting taken to 11. I'd love them to say it's intentionally not present in console version. Basically, console version is intentionally gimped for no reason? 

This is worse than Blizzard fanboys... No dialogue affects gameplay either, let them break that too and never fix it?

I'm not sure that you know what white knighting actually is, but the fact that you call the console version gimped because of some missing words for resources says a whole lot. You are always on here complaining about this minor problem in what is an on going beta. Always. Are you actually reporting it to the right people? Are you putting your complaint in the bug thread? Or do you just come here to vent?

Ah, glad I wasn't the only one who was experiencing an oddity with Mag.

I have found a bug with Excalibur's exulted blade. It seems to ONLY happen when you are the client, and not the host. If you have your primary equipped, and then use exulted blade, you kind of use exulted blade but with your equipped Melee stance. However, only the first one or two slashes of EB actually fire out slash waves; after those, you keep slashing away like you aren't in EB, but with it's special glowing effects. If you stop slashing and go back to the "idle" of EB, then you can do another one or two slash waves, but then it goes back to using the stance of your equipped Melee weapon.

It seems (inconsistently), if you go from having your melee weapon equipped, and then go into EB, that it will work as normal. 

And if your host, then EB also works exactly as it's suppose to. It seems like the problem is only when you're the client, and only when you're going from primary to EB (maybe secondary as well).

^ I just went to a mission off-host and I can confirm! Please DE test your patches further for any new issues before launching them. 

So in my case: I had a Sibear equipped. As well as zhuge and sonicor. I activate Exalted blade, and excal starts swinging like he has Sibear! Also energy waves wouldnt come out.  PLEASE fix this asap. I didnt think theyd let this slide considering excaliburs popularity+ E blade usage.  :(

What I want to know is why are the developers worried about Oberon's skins? He is my favorite frame because of his fun play style, but at end game he is easily the weakest and most broken frame there is. If you are working on Oberon fix him otherwise your just hanging a new chandelier in a condemned building. 

11 hours ago, (PS4)nerex33 said:

In game it still says 20..........

I am looking right now and I see 10 -- perhaps it reset "today" upon log in reward?  Have you relogged since 8 PM EDT?

or perhaps you are mistaking the "complete 20 matches of any game type" for the Conditioning  Complete 10 Daily Challenges?

9 hours ago, (PS4)blackbeltdude7 said:

Ah, glad I wasn't the only one who was experiencing an oddity with Mag.

I have found a bug with Excalibur's exulted blade. It seems to ONLY happen when you are the client, and not the host. If you have your primary equipped, and then use exulted blade, you kind of use exulted blade but with your equipped Melee stance. However, only the first one or two slashes of EB actually fire out slash waves; after those, you keep slashing away like you aren't in EB, but with it's special glowing effects. If you stop slashing and go back to the "idle" of EB, then you can do another one or two slash waves, but then it goes back to using the stance of your equipped Melee weapon.

It seems (inconsistently), if you go from having your melee weapon equipped, and then go into EB, that it will work as normal. 

And if your host, then EB also works exactly as it's suppose to. It seems like the problem is only when you're the client, and only when you're going from primary to EB (maybe secondary as well).

Confirmed that this definitely happens with the SIbear equipped...  I'll check out some other melee weapons as well.  

Work around until it is fixed is super easy however, if you just swap to melee first before going into E blade - it works fine as a Client....  Also I noticed, most of the E blade combo's work... it's when you just Mash attack it starts doing the base "hammer" combo.  

It also happens if switching into E blade from 2ndary.

Thnx for reporting!

Why DE can change back mastery rank 17 tests to start with 25 seconds on timer instead 18 seconds and the orbs need to spawn in an order. This mastery rank tests is becoming a pain and I think this is done intentionally for the orbs to spawn so far apart of each other. 

Edited by (PS4)slayerserenity

OK, potentially another bug...

For the log in rewards, it seems like if you play past the reset time (8pm EST for me) while playing before that, that you miss what the login reward is. So, if I start playing at 7:55, log out at 8:10 and then back for my log in reward, I'm not greeted with the login reward screen. However, I still get the rewards, but I just usually won't know what they are.

What gave this away for me was playing past 8, seeing that my syndicate standing reset, but also noticing that I got a resource drop booster in the corner of my screen. Went to see if I could relog and actually see some kind of notification that that's what I had gotten, but it acted like I already claimed my login reward.

Hope some of these bugs can get fixed soon! 

52 minutes ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

No hot fix on Mastery rank 17 tests... Guess I just give up hope. ?

From what I understood, even Drew posted a reply to multiple threads, that this MR17 is not broken, just a bit hard to achieve. Try using Nezha.. I'll look for these replies.

Edited by (PS4)AngelShur
Added posts from Drew earlier.

I think it would be cool to have DE do live twitch stream on Mastery Rank Tests. Take Mastery Rank tests on the ones most players who are failing and find it hard to pass to see DE team can pass the tests live on Twitch. I think would be the best challenge and interesting live stream yet..