Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Discord Helmet - 4/30/16

4 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

it looks as if someone hit him in his face. plus a little reminiscent of clown balloon twisting

i thought it looked like a reptile eating a face.

i intend on removing those front stubs seem too demonic. when i started this, i was just winging it and ended up with that...and now i want to see what people think, if i should change it.

1 minute ago, Vlada91 said:

He need 2 looks more like this

a1e2eb29546b60f38ff8acb0a474ae5b.jpg

it definitely looks interesting, but im not so sure about taking from other's concepts

3 minutes ago, Stigma_Deathshatter said:

it definitely looks interesting, but im not so sure about taking from other's concepts

I proposed the idea and  to go to that direction... good luck in making it

Spoiler

Something similarly

Edited by Vlada91

Despite the textures, it's still falling a little flat. Perhaps if it was more pronounced to the sides and out? As it stands right now, it would just look a little like an elongated neck, if you want me to be brutally honest. With a bit more outward definition, even just a little, it would greatly improve the appearance overall and would make it look more like a cosmetic helmet instead of a decorative lid.

Other than that, I really love the curves; they remind me of ribbons, almost. You've got a great helmet coming along, Stigma. I'll be checking back in on the progress :)

• 3 months later...

The curves at the front reminds me of the Hunhow sentinel mask, so definitely diggin that. Can you post a diagonal angled shot of the back? Considering that is the part you see most while playing him, might be nice to see some awesomeness there too xD