[DE]Rebecca

Operation: Rathuum!

Just now, (PS4)satarin said:

when will it be available on PS4 ?

Probably beginning of July

• Upvote 2

Having a really hard time with this event. I've finished Kela's fight several times without getting any event mod !

I think I managed to find out what the issue is : every single time I didn't get the mod, I had loaded in the mission after the rest of the squad (i.e. join randoms that had already started, or, since I have a bad PC, launch the mission with a friend who loads faster than me and gets the mission started - even by only a few seconds - before I load in).

Problem happened under build 18.10.1 and 18.10.2

I can't do anything to get my PC to load faster. Maybe am I to blame for having a crappy platform, but that's not the point. The point is, considering the issue, I am faced with 2 choices :

• either play solo (which sucks, 'cause I enjoy playing with my friends) to be sure I get the mod when I kill Kela
  • or keep on playing with my friends, and face the infuriating feeling of losing 1) my time in a fight that rewards me nothing, 2) 50 judgement points used up for nothing that I have to grind back again and again.

I salute the hotfix making the 3rd mission reward 25 points instead of 10. At least I have to grind less for points that got wasted...

I don't know whether I'm the only one with this issue, but I seriously can't be bothered placing a ticket for support. I know I won't be given mods anyway. I just hope that, if this issue isn't on my end, and if others people experience it too, it can be fixed.

Good job DE with this event. I really enjoyed it. But right now, I think I'm just gonna pass on playing it to try and get the mods, even though I was really looking forward to getting some of them. It's just too infuriating farming for literally nothing.

Just got the medi ray, and its not for weapon but for sentinel.

And it use 5 energy at max rank, the heals work pretty much like the regeneration for shields instead of a direct heal like the heal plate or trinity blessing.

After the update the boss became really easy with no more rollers rolling all over me

mray_zps2lcnnlxa.png

Edited by MMagellan
Forgotten img.
  • Upvote 1

The  Medi Ray mod is dropping like a normal mod, not a red tinted mystery drop.  It makes it impossible to waypoint after picking up, since they're "uncommon".

i'll just munch on some popcorn as people continue to complain about the Carabus Drone like how people whine bout MAA in Battlefield 4, when there's other things in the same Arenas that do way more Damage, and are way harder to dodge/avoid than that Drone is.

18 minutes ago, LostEzekiel said:

Problem happened under build 18.10.1 and 18.10.2

there were load time improvements made not too long ago, between 18.5 and now - and it was clearly noted that to see the benefit from this, users would need to Optimize their game cache.

so tell the Launcher to Optimize, it should help.
as the improvements actually made loading slower if one does not Optimize.

Edited by taiiat

On 4/29/2016 at 7:13 AM, Blood_Poppy said:

Kela is Virtually unkillable because of the short time for orbital bombardment.. -_- How In the World i can Snipe that a rotating disks in 7 sec... while the other teammates still blur where to stand.. Haihhh..

Use A Auto Pistol Like Dex Furis And Ivara To Avoid The Nukes By Standing On The Zipline :D

so much for trying to make the game less grindy and more fun

this is way worst than the stalker acolyte event

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, as102311290 said:

bring the coordinator of defectors ship to us in the relay
where relay?

To where you sell the marks in their rooms

for the clan rewards, do you have to participate as  a clan team or just participating will earn your clan the trophies?

So, I just got the coordinates but when I go to the relay to turn it in nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong? I have tried restarting my game and nothing. Thanks for the help! :)

5 hours ago, MadHatHacker said:

"powerful" Furax Wraith.

Riiiiiight

????
They are ridiculously strong, my new favourite weapon actually and I have nikana prime, 2 forma mios etc ( I collect melee :D) 
With my Furax wraith only forma'd 1 time so far I can already destroy level 100+ enemies within a couple of combos and it  combos very very fast; I also noticed that the jump slam attack of the Furax wraith has a larger knockback / longer CC than most weapons.

4 hours ago, taiiat said:

i'll just munch on some popcorn as people continue to complain about the Carabus Drone like how people whine bout MAA in Battlefield 4, when there's other things in the same Arenas that do way more Damage, and are way harder to dodge/avoid than that Drone is.

Because it is clearly good design to kill normal frames like Ember even with QT, rage, vitality and steel fiber before you can even get out of range when they come from behind while you fighting another unit. It is just up there with the last few Events where rollers did 50 times of her intended damage same as the kavats by broken attack animations or razorback that you play once with a frame you like and then just say "no" and just cheese it with Loki.

1 hour ago, Djego27 said:

Because it is clearly good design to kill normal frames like Ember even with QT, rage, vitality and steel fiber before you can even get out of range when they come from behind while you fighting another unit. It is just up there with the last few Events where rollers did 50 times of her intended damage same as the kavats by broken attack animations or razorback that you play once with a frame you like and then just say "no" and just cheese it with Loki.

Mobility + world on fire = problem solved. 

1 hour ago, Djego27 said:

-snip-

i'll reiterate again, but people won't read it - there's other Enemies that deal more Damage, faster, than the Carabus Drone.
even after they've been adjusted, but most definitely before they were.

Edited by taiiat

How do i get the mods, do they drop from playing against the executioners, or by killing Kela De Thaym herself each time?

1 hour ago, T7Alpha said:

Mobility + world on fire = problem solved. 

Mobility means nothing if they come from behind or you run into them behind a door and most units are immune or have massively reduced fire proc duration on them(probably also affected by the CC diminishing return stuff DE put in the game a while ago). Since accelerant does not stun the units(outside of the hyekka) and does not provide the damage bonus against them, there is also hardly any reason to use the frame at all.

1 hour ago, taiiat said:

i'll reiterate again, but people won't read it - there's other Enemies that deal more Damage, faster, than the Carabus Drone.
even after they've been adjusted, but most definitely before they were.

Getting one hit killed as well by snipers or the shotgun dude as well does not make this a good design. It is not agreeable ok, because other stuff was even more broken with the damage output.

You can cheese the hole event with Ash or Mirage non stop, but that sill does not make it a good design and something that represents a fair challenge.

Edited by Djego27

58 minutes ago, Tubby02 said:

How do i get the mods, do they drop from playing against the executioners, or by killing Kela De Thaym herself each time?

You get one mod from the boss kill, all units in the arena only drop cores.

8 minutes ago, Djego27 said:

Getting one hit killed as well by snipers or the shotgun dude as well does not make this a good design.

i fail to see where i implied that it was. people complain about the Carabus Drone and talking about how it's "the most Overpowered thing in Rathuum". there's other things that do/did more Damage.

48 minutes ago, taiiat said:

i fail to see where i implied that it was. people complain about the Carabus Drone and talking about how it's "the most Overpowered thing in Rathuum". there's other things that do/did more Damage.

At least with the shot gunners and snipers you could use rolls or chose the correct distance, with teh Carabus it was just, you run into a few and you are dead before you could do anything.

Here i am asking this question : Will these mods* ones dropped by kela * be available even after the event? 

And hope there will be a gamemode with this kind of arena. I really enjoy it.