[DE]Rebecca

Operation: Rathuum!

if one leaves the group in the endless mode You cant quit by dying the grineer will continue to exist and the group has an fixed angle for the cam of tha one who died last

P.S. Host migration fixes this but well the host must leave sooooo

Edited by lasersword
Solution

So I ran the whole event, and reran several levels ( 3rd & final level mostly ) and I did not get any of these mods they are boosting about. I'm I doing something wrong or is this just another case of DE driving the farming numbers and fun factor into the dirt again?

Here are my thoughts:

I like the design. The arenas are cool, although small and there could be more of them. I like the UT-ish feel. I like the enemy looks and abilities, but they still could use some AI tweaks, namely it would help if they were more aware of each others' positioning and ability synergy. The only times they are a real threat is when they gang up on you, so they could use that more. Event was easy enough pre-nerf and got even easier post-nerf. I don't mind this, since there are always newer players that would struggle. Forbidding mana pizzas and sharing orbs force you to rely much less on abilities, which is ok, even though it takes away variety. That said, people that want to spam will bring a Trinity friend and still cheese everything.

Kela fight was infuriating pre-nerf, but is ok now. I still object to spamming AOE artillery that one-shots players, because you can't always avoid it even if you run and jump, since you may run into artillery you weren't aware of. Shooting the rotating thingies is a bit meh, but it's at least some sort of a mechanic to spice it up instead of just waiting for the boss to drop his invulnerability. Also, you have to pointlessly run through a bit too many tiles to get to her, but that's not exclusive to Kela.

Now to things that were frustrating. The Karabuses still can drop anything, even a well-armored Inaros with 4500 HP, in a couple of secs. Increasing their size helped, but I don't think the damage nerf worked, they still pretty much one-shot you. Then of course there are player choices that make matches extremely unfun, but I can't diss players because they're not exploiting anything, just using available mechanics. Mirages with Simulors and Lokis with Tonkors are quite bad because they pretty much clear up the whole map without having to aim much, but nothing compares to Ashes in a sheer amount of making the matches unplayable. They are bad enough in Draco (when you play it, not when you speed-farm it) but here they are atrocious. They essentially make you watch a movie about them watching a movie. The worst part is that they make the enemies invulnerable while they attack, often saving them from killing shots. Isn't it a good feeling to aim and charge an Opticor, and then see it do no damage because of a holo-dancing Ash? This really needs to change.

New mods are mostly meh. It would be better if they had syndicate procs, because without it most of them aren't worth the mod slot. However Kudos to DE for making rare stances available through Rathuum. I can't imagine how most players use their heavy blades without Tempo Royale, or their glaives without Astral Twilight.

Overall, despite frustrating moments, it's a fun multilevel event with lore snippets and gameplay variety. I say 7/10 and kudos for sticking around to hotfix it quickly.

7 minutes ago, themark38 said:

So I ran the whole event, and reran several levels ( 3rd & final level mostly ) and I did not get any of these mods they are boosting about. I'm I doing something wrong or is this just another case of DE driving the farming numbers and fun factor into the dirt again?

Mods drop from Kela, the redesigned boss. You need at least 100 event points to access her, and each run uses up 50 points, so you basically have to win 2 matches of event mission 3 for each boss run. She's guaranteed to drop one of event mods (at least I got one every time) and may drop Twin Kohmak blueprint too.

6 hours ago, Djego27 said:

Mobility means nothing if they come from behind or you run into them behind a door and most units are immune or have massively reduced fire proc duration on them(probably also affected by the CC diminishing return stuff DE put in the game a while ago). Since accelerant does not stun the units(outside of the hyekka) and does not provide the damage bonus against them, there is also hardly any reason to use the frame at all.

Getting one hit killed as well by snipers or the shotgun dude as well does not make this a good design. It is not agreeable ok, because other stuff was even more broken with the damage output.

You can cheese the hole event with Ash or Mirage non stop, but that sill does not make it a good design and something that represents a fair challenge.

None of the enemies in this event have really come up behind me but I guess it comes down to different playstyles, I never sit still for even a second and I spend most of the time jumping off the walls; plus I know these maps well; anyway best of luck :). 

14 hours ago, taiiat said:

there were load time improvements made not too long ago, between 18.5 and now - and it was clearly noted that to see the benefit from this, users would need to Optimize their game cache.

so tell the Launcher to Optimize, it should help.
as the improvements actually made loading slower if one does not Optimize.

Thanks for reminding me of this. I had, indeed, forgotten about it and haven't used that functionality. I hope it will help me, and that I won't get this bug again.

currently the arenas with the executors are unsoloable for me: enemies stop spawning tghe moment i get 10 kills total

Some mechanics are quite cheesy, the drones remain a one hit ko even now, and I'm sick and tired of warframe powers being nerfed into the ground, also most enemies use copies of warframe powers (or older versins of those) that work better than ours FTS!

Edited by Ikusias
incomplete post

I find the event realy annoying. The Bots seem more inteligent, wich is a nice thing. But the rest is just annoying. I dont realy see how the maps should be enjoyed while some ability effects are simply 100% resistet by the Bots and there, once more, is a dmg cap on enemies, making weapons like Bows useless, again. I see myself, again, forced to use fast firing weapons to kill stuff as these get out way more DPS. I realy would like to hear what the design decision is regarding these dmg per hit caps.

• Upvote 1

The arena mode is fine. Boss was pretty meh.

She's not really hard, and moreso just annoying. But of course, when anyone brings that up, they're met with "lol just run dis one frame with this specific build and be boring as heckie lol."

Got my 100 points. I'm swervin'.

Since the latest changes all i see is Ash, Ash, and more Ash in every game spamming BS, and they even complain that "they do all the work" lol. Getting any kill before they steal it from across the arena is maybe the only challenge left. This event was enjoyable in random groups for a few hours day 1, but sadly i'd rather play solo now :(

Edited by Robolaser
  • Upvote 1

No hope of that seems solo play is bugged as well

With Loki after a number of kills enemies stop spawning.

nice trolling DE! FO!

5 minutes ago, Ikusias said:

No hope of that seems solo play is bugged as well

With Loki after a number of kills enemies stop spawning.

nice trolling DE! FO!

I've been soloing for the last hour(give and take some minutes) and it keeps spawning alright

Currently on Mission 3 with good ol Rhino

Got this problem since yesterday, no idea if connected to loki invisibility or solo play in general, of 20 missions tried only 4-5 completed regularly, in all other cases i was forced to abort, same problem in endless mode.

Seems the problem is only with Loki, Ash prime steamrolled to 64 kills... nice 2 frames viable for endless mode out of the total

Edited by Ikusias
new results from testing

There is a mistake in a mod name: " Execution Shells ".

WARFRAME_5_1_2016_9_00_05_PM.png

Edited by mixok

Ummmmm i got one problem with this event. or maybe i mistake something. but somehow i cant unlock Uranus cuz the Rathuum event take place...... I read in Wikia and it said the segment can be drop from Kela only. but no matter how many time i kill her i cant get Uranus segment at all..... I want to farm my archwing part on Uranus so pls anyone tell me how to unlock it now q.q or do i need to wait till the event pass?

Thanks for a rather fun operation! But can you increase chances to get stance a bit? I was farming for a few hours and got only 1. It's a fun mission, but not THAT fun to do it over and over for 10 hours all week.

Nice Event, but make the Executioners suffer knockdown by Limbo's banish. 

Remove the 50 judgement points tribute for the boss fight. Considering that the boss drops bp, and mods is stupid that I have to gain 50 points all the times, to farm those mods. This make the farming really annoying and boring and the same goes for the event. Is nice to fight couple of time against those grineer in the pvp arenas. Is not funny anymore if you force me to do it JUST to farm the new mods (not interested in previous mods).

Edited by DLz47
  • Upvote 1

So, if I understand this correctly, Rathuum arenas and boss fight that is gated behind judgement points is permanent addition to the game. New player who wants Saryn frame BPs must fight new design boss, thats fine. But to do so, he/she needs to fight 60lvl mobs first? Or 100 fights with lvl appropriate (20lvl) enemies? How this is a good design? I have no problems with event, pre- or post nerf, it'll be over in few days after all. But this design decision stays and I think its bad for new players. Make Sedna boss tile accessible only through Rathuum 1 tile and scrap the judgement points completly. After the event of course.

Why does DE continue to alienate it's player base that chooses to run clans at anything other than the maximum numbers for their clan tier? Why is a Gold Trophy a laughably easy achievement for a 10 man Ghost clan, a solid bit of fun for 3-5, and practically impossibly for a 1 man clan? I don't understand why they think this is good event design.

13 minutes ago, (XB1)Rook Razgriz said:

Why does DE continue to alienate it's player base that chooses to run clans at anything other than the maximum numbers for their clan tier? Why is a Gold Trophy a laughably easy achievement for a 10 man Ghost clan, a solid bit of fun for 3-5, and practically impossibly for a 1 man clan? I don't understand why they think this is good event design.

With frost I can go to 65 points. With valkyr 500 (the fun starts after 400 kills) and then turns as a race against energy orb looting and slow kills and your physical endurance (my hands are numb). 100 points is pretty easy achieve (solo) if you have the gear and/or frames and don't mind about cheesing with any means necessary.

Edited by carnaga