[DE]Rebecca

Operation: Rathuum!

Your last update completely f**** up the fight against Kela. Its BUGED. I ve just lost 100 judgements point, thank you SO MUCH.

16 minutes ago, Stonehenge said:

Your last hotfix completely f**** up the fight against Kela. Its BUGED. I ve just lost 100 judgements point, thank you SO MUCH.

edit : In fact no; i didnt. Host Alt f4 just in time.

Sorry for the weird double post. Missclik.

Edited by Stonehenge

1 hour ago, carnaga said:

With frost I can go to 65 points. With valkyr 500 (the fun starts after 400 kills) and then turns as a race against energy orb looting and slow kills and your physical endurance (my hands are numb). 100 points is pretty easy achieve (solo) if you have the gear and/or frames and don't mind about cheesing with any means necessary.

I can appreciate the sentiment but it only speaks to the point I was touching on. A gold trophy for an event like this should take some level of execution besides Valkyr 4 or make sure you have 9 extra bodies before it beings. It's more about the disparity within the tiers and amount of effort required for the same content.

Every time I play one of these events, I (and most of my friends) get burned out on this game and have to figure out something else to waste time on for a few months.

DE ya might want to figure out ways to make events less of a slog to combat that. I would assume you want people to play the game more, rather than leave the game for a few months after every event.

• Upvote 3

On 4/29/2016 at 11:13 PM, DERebecca said:

Clan Rewards: All participating Clans will receive an event trophy for their attempts on the bonus final endurance missions. The following table lays out which Trophy your clan will earn depending on the Sum of all participating Members best Endurance Round.

Instruction unclear, went solo and killed 516 instead...

Spoiler

B73B6C6B519F0DEC1ED38BF3953BCF9D4025482E

• Upvote 1

On 5/1/2016 at 6:22 AM, Robolaser said:

Since the latest changes all i see is Ash, Ash, and more Ash in every game spamming BS, and they even complain that "they do all the work" lol. Getting any kill before they steal it from across the arena is maybe the only challenge left. This event was enjoyable in random groups for a few hours day 1, but sadly i'd rather play solo now :(

Yep, I had two ash's in one game one of them all "you get to have a free leech" like wtf I go on to play and take out some of executors myself not have some ash hole stealing them all the time.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, LittleArachnid said:

Yep, I had two ash's in one game one of them all "you get to have a free leech" like wtf I go on to play and take out some of executors myself not have some ash hole stealing them all the time.

Loki + Tonkor can do more kills than Ash, you can even steal-kill from Ash BS if you are fast enough, and you can teleport-toll Ash as a bonus :)

28 minutes ago, WyckXaos said:

Loki + Tonkor can do more kills than Ash, you can even steal-kill from Ash BS if you are fast enough, and you can teleport-toll Ash as a bonus :)

You make your point but how many people will use Loki + Tonkor? People using Trin for the EV build not so bad, but this event really brought out the ash hole players.

15 minutes ago, LittleArachnid said:

You make your point but how many people will use Loki + Tonkor? People using Trin for the EV build not so bad, but this event really brought out the ash hole players.

Even single wave from EV Is enough to last whole team through the Arena. Another point - while farming Kela you need to complete 2 arenas as fast as possible, and Ash that makes fast kills is a good one to have in this scenario.

Also think about it:

Rathuum - is about Grineer Executioners fighting in as unfair manner as possible, cheating at the already rigged game. Now imagine their frustration, when Tenno figure things out in few fights and bring all their ingenuity and clever combination of powers and weapon in combat.... to the point when they compete who hunts down and kill executioners faster :) So it's totally fair from Kela perspective to call Tenno cheaters :)

Next logical step after Rathuum event for Steel Meridian - is to highjack existing Grineer broadcast network, or to setup their own - to transmit videos of Tenno beating Grineer major figures to a bloody pulp :) A new form of Intercept Transmission mission - Steal Broadcast :)

Edited by WyckXaos

On 4/29/2016 at 4:59 PM, Feuershark said:

VALKYR READY FOR A GOOD BLOODBATH

You know it boi

12 hours ago, WyckXaos said:

Even single wave from EV Is enough to last whole team through the Arena. Another point - while farming Kela you need to complete 2 arenas as fast as possible, and Ash that makes fast kills is a good one to have in this scenario.

Also think about it:

Rathuum - is about Grineer Executioners fighting in as unfair manner as possible, cheating at the already rigged game. Now imagine their frustration, when Tenno figure things out in few fights and bring all their ingenuity and clever combination of powers and weapon in combat.... to the point when they compete who hunts down and kill executioners faster :) So it's totally fair from Kela perspective to call Tenno cheaters :)

Next logical step after Rathuum event for Steel Meridian - is to highjack existing Grineer broadcast network, or to setup their own - to transmit videos of Tenno beating Grineer major figures to a bloody pulp :) A new form of Intercept Transmission mission - Steal Broadcast :)

For some, but the negative ash holes don't make it worth staying in the round, not all people like to leech off others contrary to belief.

19 minutes ago, MASTERFEAR_NRH said:

i have 1700+ judgement point still no mod drop its really disapointing

Mods drop from the Kela fight?

DE Really butchered the balance of this Event. Gold trophy at 1k for storm, and people are going in doing 1k in a single run perfectly fine. Highest score for a team is 38k... seriously DE, your balancing needs some adjustment.

8 hours ago, MASTERFEAR_NRH said:

i have 1700+ judgement point still no mod drop its really disapointing

You do know that the new mods drop from Kela De Thaym, not the executioners, right?

Clan Management is showing 160 points for the rathuum, I have 71, my MVP has 160, and I have two other clan members with 70 and 65 respectively. These will all be added at the end right? I don't want to wind up with nothing for another event because the actual amount we've gained is obfuscated.

Edited by NDarkstar
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, NDarkstar said:

Clan Management is showing 160 points for the rathuum, I have 71, my MVP has 160, and I have two other clan members with 70 and 65 respectively. These will all be added at the end right? I don't want to wind up with nothing for another event because the actual amount we've gained is obfuscated.

Same I've calculated out my clans points and were somewhere around 808 but the Clan Stats are showing only the highest in the clan. Any chance we might be able to fix this DE?

Also never thought my finger could go numb from smashing "e" so many times.

• Upvote 1

Just one thing.... Instead of calling The mistress's weapon "double sided Jat Kittag", why not call it "Double Jat/Jack"?

I have a question, if my friend starts late on the event(like on the 9th late) an does the endless and gets 100 kills for his ghost clan. Would it still record on the Rathuum leaderboard records if he finished after the event ended?