Jump to content
[DE]Rebecca

Operation: Rathuum!

Recommended Posts

On 5/3/2016 at 3:01 PM, WyckXaos said:

Loki + Tonkor can do more kills than Ash

Tried to pull out that combo. Got killed twice on ~4 kills by carambus drones while recasting invisibility WITH Natural Talent. 

Something is wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, BatoWka said:

Tried to pull out that combo. Got killed twice on ~4 kills by carambus drones while recasting invisibility WITH Natural Talent. 

Something is wrong. 

I made it to 26 (With Loki + Tonkor) and that's only because I was falling asleep at the keyboard.

Edited by jragonsoul
Clarity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yet another horribly designed event from DE. Don't you learn guys, that for event to be good, it should be viable for all frames. Not restricted to 2 insanely modded frames. With duration/efficiency moddded Loki/Valkyr and a good damage dealing weapon (tigris for example) this event is nothing but joke. For most others - it's a grind hell not fun at all.

Not to mention the most stupid boss fight ever. Among Rollers disrupting player actions when there is no real need for that, to Keyla's rocket barrage, tracking even invisible frames and one-shotting them. Is that lvl 24-28 boss fight as you claim? Hell no. Your crazy balancing now kicks you in the balls. End of the line, no more real challenge, only bullet sponges dealing insane damage. And still posing 0 challenge for "master race".

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope all the cheaters and exploiters will get banned.. in this event were some things running wrong (look at the leaderboards...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, -S-O-Kranker said:

I hope all the cheaters and exploiters will get banned.. in this event were some things running wrong (look at the leaderboards...)

DE doesn't care.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They should be rewarded with a mandatory, everlasting and unremovable cheater's trophy and sigil.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, -S-O-Kranker said:

I hope all the cheaters and exploiters will get banned.. in this event were some things running wrong (look at the leaderboards...)

Man can dream

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It makes me feel my record of 3085 isn't even decent thanks to the net code exploit. I wouldn't suggest banning but just a wipe of their score in Rathuum so they would do it legit the next time.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Between the prizes being easy to obtain in trade, and the fact that Rathuum is sticking around, was there any real need to do this event?

I was initially interested, but then realized it was Baro weekend, caught me a bit off guard, so I had to scramble to get my junk together and focus on Ducat stuff.  Had no time for Rathuum, but didn't feel like I missed anything.  From hearing from other players, the fights didn't sound fun, and besides which, I have none of the cheese frames/builds that could be useful.

So my real question is really this- Why would someone like me do this event, and why especially on a Baro weekend when there's more plat to be made by just doing business as usual farming void junk? (Yes, free potato, but a couple Void runs worth of junk is easily worth enough plat for a few potatoes...so again, why bother?)

I don't mean this to sound entirely negative, I'm glad they do these events, but as a somewhat newer player, I'm just trying to understand some of the reasoning for this specific one being set up the way it was.  I mean, I wanted to want to play it, but there was no real draw once I knew I could get the mods I wanted later on for reasonable prices.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Sardekar said:

Between the prizes being easy to obtain in trade, and the fact that Rathuum is sticking around, was there any real need to do this event?

 

Furax Wraith

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who cares what other peoples scores are. If they brag, just call them a cheater and move on. 

I just wanna know when the trophies are coming :p 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Myscho said:

Furax Wraith

Yeah, checked it out, had zero interest.  I have plenty of Mastery fodder.  My point was overall that for a newer player who needs plat more than anything, doing the event instead of void farming this weekend would have been shooting yourself in the foot, unless you had a cheese frame, ground nonstop, and had favorable RNG, got say, Tempo, etc.

Maybe if Baro hadn't been around at the same time I'd have a different perspective, but I feel like for me that was the deal-breaker.

 

Just one man's opinions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Sardekar said:

Yeah, checked it out, had zero interest.  I have plenty of Mastery fodder.  My point was overall that for a newer player who needs plat more than anything, doing the event instead of void farming this weekend would have been shooting yourself in the foot, unless you had a cheese frame, ground nonstop, and had favorable RNG, got say, Tempo, etc.

Maybe if Baro hadn't been around at the same time I'd have a different perspective, but I feel like for me that was the deal-breaker.

 

Just one man's opinions.

cheese frame? you mean valkyr that can be crafted by mr0 ppl? or what? yes, this event wasn't that good, but it brought us a new boss with new mods! maybe if they did something like the tubemen of regor...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, -CM-ToxicTaco said:

cheese frame? you mean valkyr that can be crafted by mr0 ppl? or what? yes, this event wasn't that good, but it brought us a new boss with new mods! maybe if they did something like the tubemen of regor...

If you guys thought valkyr was cheese it's no wonder you barely beat a Shadow clan.

Valkyr does almost literally nothing against enemies with a billion health. Yes, they have a BILLION health at level 9999.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Valkyr is good for like 200 kills, She may be invincible but her damage doesn't scale.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ivara said:

Valkyr is good for like 200 kills, She may be invincible but her damage doesn't scale.

That is not true. I did 610 kills with her and i sure it will be playable until i reach 900. is not infinite like ivara+dagger combo but still 6-8 sec/kill in hysteria.

Anyway i like that PvE arena but dont understand why we get it so late. I expected co-makers of Unreal tournament will implement it sooner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Orkpower said:

If you guys thought valkyr was cheese it's no wonder you barely beat a Shadow clan.

Valkyr does almost literally nothing against enemies with a billion health. Yes, they have a BILLION health at level 9999.

i know that-_-

that's why i was using ivara. shadow clans have so high scores just because of the exploit with host migration

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Technologic141 said:

That is not true. I did 610 kills with her and i sure it will be playable until i reach 900. is not infinite like ivara+dagger combo but still 6-8 sec/kill in hysteria.

Anyway i like that PvE arena but dont understand why we get it so late. I expected co-makers of Unreal tournament will implement it sooner.

hahahahaha

Nobody in Warbros Prime used the host migration bug to get their scores. 3k+ score is super easy to get, just boring. I finally ended my best run at 6.9k purely out of boredom. Our score kept improving even after the host migration was patched.

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We can continue entering to the arena but, can we get the stance mods  yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just can't wait to get our soccer trophy where a clan with 132,000+ points gets the same trophy as any clan with 300+ points.

You're a winner, you're a winner, you're a winner too....except no, you really aren't.

DE; please save the 'Everyone is a Special Snowflake,' trophies for Lunaro, if you feel the unconstrainable need to have them at all.

Real event thread when?

Edited by --collstro--
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...