[DE]Rebecca

Operation: Rathuum!

So is this event yet another "broken scaling/mechanics" galore, or can I expect fair challenge for once? Would be a nice change...

• Upvote 8

Just now, Marthrym said:

So is this event yet another "broken scaling/mechanics" galore, or can I expect fair challenge for once? Would be a nice change...

Instead of broken scaling its got at least 1 enemy with a valkyr style invulnerability mode that can 1HK an inaros with almost 5k health...

• Upvote 13

11 minutes ago, DERebecca said:

Scans will occur automatically (no gear/Sentinel needed) to ensure everyone gets their Codex fix.

Thanks.

10 minutes ago, giantconch said:

Instead of broken scaling its got at least 1 enemy with a valkyr style invulnerability mode that can 1HK an inaros with almost 5k health...

So, the usual crap. Thanks for the info. I admit it was foolish of me to hope this trend would ever change in favor of actual difficulty and challenge... Oh well, more the reason to break this so-called "event" with some cheese to go back to whatever fun I can squeeze off Warframe as fast as possible. Which isn't hard actually, just need to not play the way the devs want. Irony, oh irony.

EDIT : Just to be clear, I understand some people find fun in this "way". I wish I could too, to be honest.

Edited by Marthrym
  • Upvote 16

5 mission was received for all the award only once in the form of 1 point. that kind of nonsense?

I love the inconsistency in the names given in this forum, and the names in the codex xD I can't keep track of which I have completed

Are judgement points being counted correctly? I killed well over 30 executioners and only got 3 judgement points.

If (and this is a big if) you only get 1 point per match, that is TERRIBLE. It would be the same as the Gradivus Dilemma, and many of us simply do not have time for that.

Points should be awarded per executioner kill. 

OK, so more points in higher tiers. Good. The event is not impossible to complete. Still wish it wasn't during finals week. :/

Edited by Plasmaface
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Plasmaface said:

Are judgement points being counted correctly? I killed well over 30 executioners and only got 3 judgement points.

If you only get 1 point per match, that is TERRIBLE. It would be the same as the Gradivus Dilemma, and many of us simply do not have time for that.

you get more later on

t2 is 5 points

t3 is 10 points

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Ailith said:

Hopefully they were smart enough to only disable things like restores and specters, otherwise you'll probably just have to bring Helios.

You can't even bring your companion in. which is lame cause they can bring OP lazer sentinels. Seriously it destroyed my shattershield and my excal prime in seconds. to make matters worse, you can't CC anything as well. And this is all in the level 20 one so i'd hate to imagine the BS in the later ones.

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Plasmaface said:

If you only get 1 point per match, that is TERRIBLE. It would be the same as the Gradivus Dilemma, and many of us simply do not have time for that.

Once you get three points a new missions unlocks allowing you to get 5 per mission then when you get 10points you get more then i dunno past then

• Upvote 2

Furax wraith? Where is my kraken? T_T

Apart from that, i love arena fights. This will bring joy!

• Upvote 1

So the Grineer tech is back, and he brought his twin sentinels of "OMFGWHATISKILLINGME--!?" with him? XD

Well, update still has 128MB left... magical 115KB/s internet.

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, giantconch said:

Good god! 1 hit an Inaros??

• Upvote 5

Death Carabus sentinel thing NEEDS to be nerfed. I can tank over an hour on T4S with Inaros with no trouble, but that Carabus can kill me in less than two seconds. IN THE FIRST ROUND OF THE EVENT.

• Upvote 10

Just now, ARHYST said:

Is there a chance to get rift sigil in this event?

I do not believe so.