[DE]Rebecca

Operation: Rathuum!

7 minutes ago, (XB1)Cash201293 said:

Good god! 1 hit an Inaros??

If that is true then I am gonna have to use Valkyr for this when we on consoles get it lol...

OK, Whichever drone it is that reliably kills all but an iron skinned rhino in under 1 second needs to be toned down. That is insane. 

• Upvote 10

1 minute ago, (PS4)vamp6x6x6x said:

If that is true then I am gonna have to use Valkyr for this when we on consoles get it lol...

Right??? Jeez. I guess Rhino Iron Skin is out of the question too. Lmao Valkyr It Is

Thank the stars for that auto-scan... I still have 2/3 scans for Razorback, and only two of Stalker's Acolytes, not to mention never getting a scan on the Arcane Boiler. :sad:

8 minutes ago, (XB1)Cash201293 said:

Right??? Jeez. I guess Rhino Iron Skin is out of the question too. Lmao Valkyr It Is

You start off with 0 energy, so if you want energy you'll need to grab the energy orbs around the arena, a trinity, or someone with energy siphon.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Hman745 said:

You start off with 0 energy, so if you want energy you'll need to grab the energy orbs around the arena, a trinity, or someone with energy siphon.

#ZenurikMasterRace unless focus was also taken away??

In regard to the Carabus Sentinels of immediate death, while they do seem unfair, they seem to only bug me when I stand still for too long. Not sure if this is true for others, if it's just lucky me, or what.

But further, it's still totally doable, and the Grineer promise you an unfair fight before you even go into the Arena. Death rays are just one of the ways they make it unfair.

103 judgement points after completing the boss fight. Went to re-do the boss fight to try to farm mods. However, it says i'm missing 50 of my points? WTF DE?

• Upvote 1

It's a bit embarrassing when the deadliest thing in Rathuum is Nok's sentinel. 

• Upvote 10

2 minutes ago, IEpicWolfI said:

Hope the new mods aren't event-only and that we'll have a way to scan the Executioners..

You automatically get scans from em, that was said earlier in the thread by Rebby herself.

6 minutes ago, -GSB-airfobrat said:

103 judgement points after completing the boss fight. Went to re-do the boss fight to try to farm mods. However, it says i'm missing 50 of my points? WTF DE?

So kela cost 50pts, the farm is real. It's DE, as expected.

Well, a tip, take a mirage + simulor, the arena missions will be fast...

Edited by Gilmaesh
  • Upvote 1

Just now, TheKinginCrimsonRed said:

You automatically get scans from em, that was said earlier in the thread by Rebby herself.

Ah sweet, cheers big ears!

1 minute ago, Unibot said:

Got Vengeful Revenant from tier 3 at 50+ score

???

DE, Please, fix that bug when you use your school-skill (Zenurik for me) when lift get up to arena (where you fight Kela) and body left behind... So when your school-skill ends, you return to your body. And cant get to your team what fight up there.

26 minutes ago, WildLeoKnight said:

Bug: Enemies not dropping said mods, even in the codex says they only drop fusion cores

Those are the endurance mods. like all other alerts

• Upvote 1