[DE]Rebecca

Operation: Rathuum!

i die by OP nuke while in midair in kela de thatm court mission no loot no kill, Kela is not defeated and say it now 109/100 and say need 100 to do it the mission again pretty

Kela is Virtually unkillable because of the short time for orbital bombardment.. -_- How In the World i can Snipe that a rotating disks in 7 sec... while the other teammates still blur where to stand.. Haihhh..

• Upvote 1

I have a feeling these new enemies are going to be staying around. 

But, is it really only one point per round? or does the amount of kills you get determine the amount of judgement points you get? 

1 minute ago, Blood_Poppy said:

Kela is Virtually unkillable because of the short time for orbital bombardment.. -_- How In the World i can Snipe that a rotating disks in 7 sec... while the other teammates still blur where to stand.. Haihhh..

You shold try to focus one spinning plate at a time. Once you get all 4 buttons on one target shot, it deactivates, and you can focus on the next one.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Second_Measure said:

You shold try to focus one spinning plate at a time. Once you get all 4 buttons on one target shot, it deactivates, and you can focus on the next one.

tell that to the those guys.. i already explain to them.. and it getting my nerve..

• Upvote 1

Bug: can hand in co ordinates with full standing, not giving you the 10k. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Blood_Poppy said:

tell that to the those guys.. i already explain to them.. and it getting my nerve..

It's because it's new and mechanics are involved. Give them a day or so, then people usually get it how it works and it goes much smoother.

54 minutes ago, Plasmaface said:

OK, Whichever drone it is that reliably kills all but an iron skinned rhino in under 1 second needs to be toned down. That is insane. 

I second this. It can absolutely rek a frame AND its got the heat proc so even if it doesnt rek you, you are #*($%%@.

• Upvote 5

also, I wanna give one comment about Thela's bossfight

to whoever thought we should have a shooting gallery puzzle while standing on a tile while rollers that stumble you when hitting are constantly spawning, and thinking this makes for a fun bossfight

You are a idiot because seriously, HOW THE F*** IS GETTING STUMBLED EVERY 2 SECONDS WHILE DOING THIS PUZZLE ANY FUN.

ughh

• Upvote 9

Just got tempo royale with 63 points.
and now rift strike from kela.
Guys all you need is a max efficiency valkyr + sonicor for the plates.
easy game :)

I like that this event is hard and challenging me very well. However, I got to kela de thaym and beat her. she didnt drop any mods and now I can't play her again because it says I don't have enough judgement points when I have 203. Yes, i tried getting ANOTHER hundred to play her again and it didn't work. please fix this DE

I love your game and I really want those mods.

The biggest challenge about this whole operation, from Kela fight to endless mode: host ragequit migration. Crashed my game.

24 minutes ago, Blood_Poppy said:

It carries over. You don't need all 4 in one shot. You just need to attrition it away and hope your team isn't composed of people who should have been swallowed by their mothers.

On an unrelated note, are we SUPPOSED to lose 50 judgement points from defeating Kela?

Edited by Samoth95
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Samoth95 said:

On an unrelated note, are we SUPPOSED to lose 50 judgement points from defeating Kela?

i hope this is a bug

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, giantconch said:

im sick of this event already, sorry DE, this is garbge

Completely agree. Enemies that are one to one more powerful than Tenno BY FAR. One shot deaths to damage sponges. No powers. No energy. More than half of frames are not even VIABLE for the event. 

And all capped off by RNG rewards and the WORST boss fight ever (and that takes some doing, for this game). 

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, LordOfScrugging said:

you can't CC anything as well

Really?  cuz nova mp works as does EQ rest.  They do not last long however, nor should they.  This is an event.

Only gripe I have with this event is Kela consuming 50 points, so you have to do 5 Rathuum 3 to fight her once. Makes it a bit grindy and sadly makes the fun rathuum feel tedious after a while.

Otherwise, fun event, keep Rathuum as a regular game mode please.

Edited by God_is_a_Cat_Girl
  • Upvote 6

7 minutes ago, BlackCoMerc said:

Completely agree. Enemies that are one to one more powerful than Tenno BY FAR. One shot deaths to damage sponges. No powers. No energy. More than half of frames are not even VIABLE for the event. 

And all capped off by RNG rewards and the WORST boss fight ever (and that takes some doing, for this game). 

I'll be happy to sell you the event mods for obscene amounts of plat when the event is over.  Shall we start at 500 each?  Great, see you then 

1 minute ago, Xekrin said:

I'll be happy to sell you the event mods for obscene amounts of plat when the event is over.  Shall we start at 500 each?  Great, see you then 

Except I wont buy them. Got along this far without em. I can keep on keepin on just fine. So no, you wont see me then.

• Upvote 1