[DE]Rebecca

Operation: Rathuum!

Very fun but few things I don't share with DE: 50 points deducted upon murder of Kela, Matchmaking becomes nightmare after completing the event.

• Upvote 4

Aside from the drones the only other issue I had with this was that it encouraged a lack of frame variety.

Was still really fun though, and the Kela fight was fun once I used my eyes.

• Upvote 1

I like the event. So much fun jumping around and blasting those guys point blank with my Sancti Tigris.

I hate the boss fight... the rollers plus standing in something is the worst....

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Jarcu said:

It's a bit embarrassing when the deadliest thing in Rathuum is Nok's sentinel. 

YES.  That thing is so damn strong.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Plasmaface said:

OK, Whichever drone it is that reliably kills all but an iron skinned rhino in under 1 second needs to be toned down. That is insane. 

Yeah I've been wondering what the heck that is.  Seems to be from Executioner Nok.  4000 hp Inaros dead in literally half a second.  By the time you see one of the drones or hear the sound, you're already dead.  Has to be a bug.

• Upvote 6

4 minutes ago, Nahela said:

Yeah I've been wondering what the heck that is.  Seems to be from Executioner Nok.  4000 hp Inaros dead in literally half a second.  By the time you see one of the drones or hear the sound, you're already dead.  Has to be a bug.

Actually, the one a friend and me found to be most deadly is Reth. A single pellet from his Drakgoon oneshots pretty much every warframe in existence (after he has been killed ONCE with scaling enemies modifier). Harkonar (Sniper) can be deadly as well, especially when he gets you from across the room through the yellowish glow.

Death beam sentinels are fine though, you can outrun/kite/kill them easily enough.

Is this enough for our Ghost clan to have the Gold Trophy? We got 50 rounds each on the same endless so the sum should be 100 right?

YNK4vyu.jpg

• Upvote 2

Just now, Croz said:

Actually, the one a friend and me found to be most deadly is Reth. A single pellet from his Drakgoon oneshots pretty much every warframe in existence (after he has been killed ONCE with scaling enemies modifier). Harkonar (Sniper) can be deadly as well, especially when he gets you from across the room through the yellowish glow.

Death beam sentinels are fine though, you can outrun/kite/kill them easily enough.

You can't kite something that one-shots you.  I'm going to go out on a limb and say that no enemy should be doing 4-8k DPS vs. 400ish armor.  Especially not when he summons packs of them.  I mean it's literally 10-50x the amount of damage every other executioner is doing, I will be extremely surprised if it's not a bug.

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, Rosalyn said:

Is this enough for our Ghost clan to have the Gold Trophy? We got 50 rounds each on the same endless so the sum should be 100 right?

YNK4vyu.jpg

Yup, that's enough :D

• Upvote 2

Snipers that one-shot Rhino in Iron Skin are not fun.

Good luck playing Endless Arena as anything other than Valkyr.

5 arenas for one boss run and one mod, the farm is real.

Other than that, really nice event.

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, Nahela said:

You can't kite something that one-shots you.  I'm going to go out on a limb and say that no enemy should be doing 4-8k DPS vs. 400ish armor.  Especially not when he summons packs of them.  I mean it's literally 10-50x the amount of damage every other executioner is doing, I will be extremely surprised if it's not a bug.

Hum. In the later stages, they do less damage than the executioners... but that is because the executioners do absurd damage then, too :P

The death beam from the little flying sentinels has short range, so you can evade them BEFORE they engage the death beam. Or kill them, they never have too much health.

There's also some kind of beam placed by the teleporting melee guy, but the "casting animation" is super slow and thus it is easy to roll-dodge away from it.

So far, i liked the event. Just a bit sad that enemies with the capability to oneshot through the entire room pretty much force you to bring at least one valkyr.

Edited by Croz
  • Upvote 1

Only thing I have a problem with is that you have to do another 5 runs to do the boss match. You're effectively making it more grindy by doing that.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, DERebecca said:

Scans will occur automatically (no gear/Sentinel needed) to ensure everyone gets their Codex fix.

ZURA does not get automatically scaned, or i'm doing something wrong ??? 

Spoiler

6ACADACF5361AD052103550F54909F3494976968

3 minutes ago, Alanthier said:

Yeah...you guys really don't know how to balance things before you release them.  

Believe it or not, the game is still in beta. It's excusable so long as they actually work on fixing it.

If it weren't excusable, the only repercussion would be that we could choose to stop playing.

• Upvote 2