[DE]Rebecca

Operation: Rathuum!

So there's any different if you give the coordinate back to steelmeridian or you give it to (in my case) the newloka?

The fact frames are really limited to Valkyr.....and maybe Valkyr makes this another really crap event to be quite honest.  I really thought this was going to be some great arena thing, but turned out to be total crap due to major balancing problems and frame restrictions.  Just wondering how many players need to be carried through this right now.

• Upvote 4

It Seem I cant Auto scanned That Crazy Cat Lady, Executor Zura.. That Weird... 

Edited by Blood_Poppy

good job, thx DE

from 10 to 100 its a bit exhausting and i need more training/modding as well as its a lot of fun

the voice of keyla is disturbing but i think you aimed on filling us another round with some orokins insanity and hystery

and where is the BP for the new weapon ? ,-)

Edited by aoguro_

let me see if I got this right, lunaro announced for those who have yet to conclave for anti pvp reasons, but coming AFTER the event needing a pvp loadout? You so crazy DE.

Am I the only one who finds this ironic? Its almost like saying "lunaro is coming out for the people who aren't fond of pvp, right after we punish them for not playing pvp enough to have loadouts for this event"

lmao DE, sometimes i think you're just trolling us, but its ok I'm amused. Event looks like fun. I look forward to slaughtering my fair share of executioners when it comes to console

Edited by (XB1)ashes of suvius
spelling
  • Upvote 3

Honestly I really like this event, having an arena combat mission makes it feel fresh again, never thought I wanted an Unreal Tournament bot-match mode in Warframe until today.

But that isn't to say it's perfect.  Following with other people's comments, the drones are seriously overkill, yes they're easy to destroy but they move crazy quick and you normally don't see them before they insta-kill you.  When they're 1-shotting a Valkyr with 1500 armour, something has gone horribly wrong with the scaling.  And as others have said, because of the sheer damage output of every enemy in this, very few frames are actually usable.  You just gave us a PBR update for Nyx Prime and Ember Prime, but they can't be admired in this new event because there's no way they can withstand even a single blow from one of these guys.  In future when you do your damage scaling for new enemies, test them against Banshee, the squishiest frame, and work from there.  All frames should be usable for new content and events, not just one or two.

And secondly, forcing players to have to do another 5 level 60 Rathuum runs to fight Kela again to get 1 mod, and to repeat that process ad nauseum to try and get them all is a very bad idea.  People will get burnt out doing arena fights within an hour, expecting them to do them THIS much is too much.  Maybe if it only had to be done twice between Kela fights (e.g/ mission 4 Rathuum's that award 25 judgement points) then it would be fine, but 5 times each time?  Who thought this was a good idea?

• Upvote 8

I am really, really,, really not happy with trying to force us to regress, go backwards in the event and do five more rathuum matches before we can refight Kela again. Is this a bug? It had really, really, better be a bug. Or I can guarantee you I am not the only one who is unhappy. 

This is really ludicrous. You already have an endless version of the rathuum event that we can play after Kela... and the Kela fight can already be lengthy. Why are you forcing us to go backwards and do the event almost halfway to competition again just for another chance at fighting the boss? Seriously it had better be a bug. 

I actually enjoy the Rathuum matches but what I don't enjoy is being forced to go backwards to go forwards. You have an endless Rathuum, let us do that and fight kela over and over and don't make us go backwards. We beat that part of the event and we earned it. We shouldn't have to regress. 

I am sorry if this is really strongly worded and seems overly angsty. I am not angry at DE. I love this update and I appreciate the work everyone on the team does. I think this update is really cool and I am enjoying the matches. I may even try conclave because of this. I just feel like we are being made to go backwards... and it feels really weird. Thanks for everything as always! 

Edited by Tesseract7777
  • Upvote 12

Do you want people to quit Warframe? Because this is how you make people quit Warframe. This is even worse than Gradivus. 

It should not cost even a single point to fight Kela. What the hell. What is this nonsense and who thought it was a good idea? After fighting enough matches to earn 100 points you should be able to challenge Kela as much as you please. 

Why is it that every good event nowadays has at least one terrible hyper-grindy aspect that ruins the whole experience? Why? You could have had a good event here if not for that. You know, some of your longest standing veterans don't have time for this nonsense. If you could just make events fair we would all be happy. 

PLEASE just fix it. Take away the 50 point deduction every time you fight Kela. Just get rid of that. And stop designing events in a way that alienates people with jobs and other responsibilities. 

I don't want to hate this event, but I'm having a really hard time finding a silver lining here. 

The Guy above me has the right idea. 

Edited by Plasmaface
Elaboration on bad design decisions.
  • Upvote 10

45 minutes ago, ACorpse said:

Can we turn the sound of those little turrets down? My god.

yeah the little sentinels, the turrets and something else ignore global volume I think

9 minutes ago, zero_kor said:

Cheese stratagy run Valkyr = win, done

I'm afraid the larger issue is in how points are handled, not how well you can stay alive.

• Upvote 1

mission levels 60-60 = fighting 94lvl mobs, which oneshot full equiped frost-prime, nice.

can it be done solo? and what about low-level players? farm first mission 100 times?

truly, i expected this event to be more... friendly. not easy, but little more balanced. may be scaling from player equipment or smth. if somebody wants to grind - so, there are a lot of ways for it, why do event the same grinding?

may be i just do something wrong (i hate valkyr, yup),or it is too complicated, but thanks for event anyway. and sorry for my bad english)

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, NightBlitz said:

pls....BALANCE THOSE DETH GRINEER SENTINALS! they shouldnt tear through 1k+ of combined shields and hp in under 5 seconds, on the easiest dif. thats BS.

git gud biatch

COME ON GUYS! CHill, these guys aren't exactly your everyday lancers....these guys are EXECUTIONERS! I'd be VERY DISAPPOINTED, like VERY if they don't one-shot you! EMBRACE THE DIFFICULTY! These guys are hard and challenging enough so yeah....well, mostly around level 60....

• Upvote 1

I love how everyone complains about the carabus, when I'm just face tanking it with my Chroma

Why does DE constantly replace actual challenge with "No WF abilities". Seriously. No energy again? now it's back to mandatory EV trin or no wf abilities. We play warframe to... (drum roll)... USE WARFRAMES. Yet every event lately renders warframes useless. I want to use my actual warframe, the way i practice using it every day, and the weapons i like to use and STILL have a challenging event. This shouldn't be rocket science. This cheesy difficulty where your abilities are taken away seems just lazy.

In addition, it's another grind it out event, and this time you have to grind points, just to grind the actual boss, only to run into bad runs at RNG. I don't want to participate in the event for 12 or 20 hours and not get the weapons or mods due to RNG. If someone participates in the event they shoudl get the rewards. I don't care if they bar is high, even very high. At least and know if i have the time to go for it or not. Nobody likes completely wasting their time on one time only events.

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, Shockwave- said:

Why does DE constantly replace actual challenge with "No WF abilities". Seriously. No energy again? now it's back to mandatory EV trin or no wf abilities. We play warframe to... (drum roll)... USE WARFRAMES. Yet every event lately renders warframes useless. I want to use my actual warframe, the way i practice using it every day, and the weapons i like to use and STILL have a challenging event. This shouldn't be rocket science. This cheesy difficulty where your abilities are taken away seems just lazy.

In addition, it's another grind it out event, and this time you have to grind points, just to grind the actual boss, only to run into bad runs at RNG. I don't want to participate in the event for 12 or 20 hours and not get the weapons or mods due to RNG. If someone participates in the event they shoudl get the rewards. I don't care if they bar is high, even very high. At least and know if i have the time to go for it or not. Nobody likes completely wasting their time on one time only events.

Yeah, the way we continuously spam abilities like morons and lunatics. I'm not referring to all frames but yeah. Anyways, you can use wf abilities, just abilities that well....completely shut down opponents are put out of the picture.....like nyx mind control....that's as far as I know.

4 minutes ago, Shockwave- said:

Why does DE constantly replace actual challenge with "No WF abilities". Seriously. No energy again?

I personally found running between energy spawn points rather refreshing actually. You still need maximized energy efficiency of course.

• Upvote 2

i played one round at kelas court, now it tells me i need 100 points, i have allready a mod from there and 113 points, any ideas ?

3 minutes ago, aoguro_ said:

i played one round at kelas court, now it tells me i need 100 points, i have allready a mod from there and 113 points, any ideas ?

Each boss run consumes 50 points. May be a bug, may be not.