[DE]Rebecca

Operation: Rathuum!

I have a question for those who have already kill Kela !

After the fight, you receive two messages, from Steel Meridian and Red Veil. Each request Tenno deliver the coordinates.
What's going on if we choose one or the other ?

Differents rewards ? Or the same ?

So it would seem that solo mode ( or just my badluck ) can give scaling enemies modifier and no other modifier? 

8 minutes ago, Dycoth said:

I have a question for those who have already kill Kela !

After the fight, you receive two messages, from Steel Meridian and Red Veil. Each request Tenno deliver the coordinates.
What's going on if we choose one or the other ?

Differents rewards ? Or the same ?

Just 10k standing to which ever syndicate, either ur own or steel meridian. I have a qn. for u too. How do u rank up ur profile in warframe. As in Im like mr 13 but my profile here on warframe.com is like 1...T~T

Just now, Black-chameleon said:

Just 10k standing to which ever syndicate, either ur own or steel meridian. I have a qn. for u too. How do u rank up ur profile in warframe. As in Im like mr 13 but my profile here on warframe.com is like 1...T~T

Good question... When i came here, it was the same that in the game !

Step 1: Valkyr.

Step 2: There is no step 2.

So that was one of the most frustrating bosses I've fought so far and I've been bumming around since the Banshee update.

Not due to difficulty, mind, but because rollers are literally the most annoying damned things in the game...and, my god, there are so many of them.

And-

Wait, wait, wait, wait. I have to grind out 5-10 more of those missions if I even want to go through that again? Why? That- WHY!?

C'mon, grindyness was even on the bourbon list, guys!

• Upvote 2

In addition you must kill Kela Thaym for the Twins Kohmaks blueprint...

so when are the mods suppose to drop? all the lv 20 and 40 fights i've done so far the only mods I get are red ones that turn out to be bronze or silver cores :(

and for the boss, assuming she has the same attack types as the minions before her, couldn't you use a frame like loki or ivari? I've been using her so far instead of my valkyr for a change of pace (although I haven't gotten to the boss yet).

Edited by darksithis002
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, darksithis002 said:

so when are the mods suppose to drop? all the lv 20 and 40 fights i've done so far the only mods I get are red ones that turn out to be bronze or silver cores :(

and for the boss, assuming she has the same attack types as the minions before her, couldn't you use a frame like loki or ivari? I've been using her so far instead of my valkyr for a change of pace (although I haven't gotten to the boss yet).

You must kill kel de thaym for the mods.

3 minutes ago, darksithis002 said:

This is Kela who drop the mods.

And, no, don't take Loki or Ivara against Kela. They will be OS.

You must take a tanky warframe, like Rhino, Inaros or Valkyr.

Armored link Trinity is incredible for this event. Just ask your team to let you feed energy first so you can give them theirs. We got an ash who would just take all the energy orbs, spam blade storm only to leave us running around aimlessly til he ran dry.

Event Idea is very good - execution is AWFUL TERRIBLE BORING ANNOYING --put hate word here--

i kind of like the Boss - kill it - and just want try it again in different way

BUT i suddenly realize i need to GRIND FARM 50 point AGAIN to fight with Boss 

because of friking loot system.. i dont even care about loot - i just want to fight boss!

but i need to GRIND.. no.. JUST NO - thats it - no more boss for me

i dont want arenas with 1-hit-kill system - its boring as hell - its annoying as hell

i have different games with this friking boring arena's

i love Warframe in many aspects - but why every friking event is suck? 

do you even player-test them [DE] ??? it always feels Rushed..

ADD: and you know funny thing is - i feel pain for all this Hard Work content

like new boss - new cool VO - new levels = all this will be ignored\skipped\closed after event end

WHY? why so many production hard work with so little end value? do you [DE] even care about your game?

Edited by ScorpyX
  • Upvote 4

6 hours ago, SquareSnail said:

Each boss run consumes 50 points. May be a bug, may be not.

thx, i know now its intended ... for getting the mods, the weapon bp ... just curious what will happen after the 9 days with the promised things keila drops

i feel a bit forced to play smth where i wouldnt spend that much time again once mastered ^^)

and after the 9 days i will simply refuse this loop i didnt/would not choose (^^

i think DE created that that we dont get bored about ... as i am allready ... no bad meaning, maybe my age or different impressions/ideas about "conquering the inner hero/empty space full of joy" =)))))))))))))))

Edited by aoguro_

pretty cool event its really fun so far for me...... i am not sure how will ew players do this.....equipment is very important 

Will someone explain it to me in the simplest on how the Clan Trophy Reward works?

I'll guess, Max Kills of Executioners on Endurance (1 run only) then sum it all up to get the Clan Trophy?

Absolutely sick mechanism. Drones instantly kill you and doesnt matter what you using, they spawn without warning and if you in midjump = instant dead (happend 12x times). That is mean fail on round 1/100 with zero scaling and tactitcs. 10/10 fair play

• Upvote 1

Sad shame this event has to protection against Valkyr. Getting stuck in a squad with one who simply refuses to stop even when they might as well be poking enemies is the biggest annoyance with this other than encountering an ash which removes any sort of fun from this Operation. Sitting dead for hours because of one person really sucks

Side note, a kick option or SOMETHING so players dont get stuck because of 1 person (not just Operation Rathuum, I mean the Law of Retribution and other missions) refusing to show any sort of courtesy and make players sit dead for hours on end or abandon would be great.

Edited by Shanobie
had a thought while sitting dead in Rathuum

So I'm just going to post here and say why Rathuum was a lackluster experience and why DE's PoV on grinding is wrong:

==Mods==

They range from decent to worthless. Seriously, except for the Jat Kitagg (which is the only real good mod in the list because its great and the Jat is a good weapon as it is), and the Sobek (which wouldn't be bad if the Sobek wasn't struggling at mid-to-end game as it is.), everything else is useless, either because the weapons they're modding is mediocre, or they're worthless.

You know what's an even harder kick in the sack? Its an -ungodly- amount of repetitive grinding that's not even rewarding. Fight R3 5 times then face Kela for a chance at getting crappy mods. NOT a guaranteed drop, ohh no that'd be to easy, JUST a chance.I mean Jesus H. Christ.

== Twin Khomaks ==

This single weapon is the perfect allegory of what Rathuum is;

Takes a lot of effort to make, returns very little back to you.

DE, the Khomak itself was a piss-poor weapon, only good for mastery fodder and not much else. Infact its sole use as mastery fodder is debatable because of how absurdly resource-intensive it is to make and its status as a clan-tech weapon. Making it Akimbo doesn't fix anything or would make people want to use it.

That's like combining two piles of dog turds and expecting people to magically like it; it doesn't work that way. Ohh, and you know what's also worse? JUST a chance of getting this from Kela. Not a guaranteed drop for your troubles. Ohh no, just a chance at getting this glorified twin-linked pea shooter that you can't trade or sell..

==Furax Wraith==

Its...okay. Of course no polarity slots means have fun throwing 2-3 formas at it if you want it to be viable. Yay, more grinding.

==Kela==

Kela's design, personality, and VAing was great. At par with Tyl Regor and Hek at delivery. The only thing ruining it? Her boss fight is &#!. I had more trouble solving her on-site puzzles than actually fighting her. This was highly anti-climactic in the face of the Opplsnerf executioners who legitimately gave me more trouble than her (even at LV2. Hey, least they managed to kill me thrice. Kela couldn't even manage to break my shields).

==The Arena==

The gladiatorial events sounded fun, until you realize DE probably didn't playtest this. A Bladestorming Ash and an EV trin pretty much makes the entire event laughable (a single AshP that I got auto-matched with managed to score 23 kills on round 3 by just spamming bladestorm. With scaling enemies.). This doesn't include the regular cheese strategies that you could pull off if you didn't have an AshP on hand.

Want to try to solo it to test your skills and feel like a true gladiator? Too bad, its even worse. Soloing it is boring because only 2 executioners for each player with no way to adjust the numbers. Add the fact you're playing in a large map equates to everything devolving into a game of hide-and-seek. That's how the gladiators of ancient Rome fought, right?

Add this to the fact that the drop rate of the mods is crap and I honestly don't see why people would keep at it.

==Overall verdict==

To quote James Rolf:

"WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?"

DE. Grinding is a part of MMORPGs, that's something we can't deny. However, something you have to realize is that grinding must have a satisfying outcome, If you're going to lead up your grind-based events to something insignificant, unfun, and unimaginative; nobody's gonna try for it.

Edited by Alma_Elma
What is grammar.
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, RaikaZero said:

Save me.

denjWXE.jpg

Saved!

Warframe0000.jpg

Edited by Unibot
  • Upvote 1