Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.10.0: Operation Rathuum!

[DE]Rebecca

I really don't get why people are complaining about needing to move for vacuum to vacuum, it's not like the stuff you kill on the other side of the room as usual was in vacuums range in your little camping circle anyway.

Edited by maj.death

24 minutes ago, maj.death said:

I really don't get why people are complaining about needing to move for vacuum to vacuum, it's not like the stuff you kill on the other side of the room as usual was in vacuums range in your little camping circle anyway.

maybe you should go and try it out to see how it works now

11 hours ago, DERebecca said:

Carrier's Vacuum now behaves in coorelation to the owning player's movement. It will not continuously vacuum the same spot for too long - your movement will trigger Vacuums.

Nekros just lost a good chunk of his already low survivability...

17 hours ago, DERebecca said:

·        Fixed abilities casted from Clients not being canceled by Corpus Nullifiers.

cant you just make Nullifiers less annoying? Like: NOT cancelling abilities inside the bubble?

20 hours ago, AzureEmulation said:

Can't seem to find the Twin Kohmak blueprint in Clan Dojo Research nor the Market.

20 hours ago, Nemorac said:

Anyone else not finding the Twin Kohmak blueprint anywhere?

It's a possible drop from Kela.

20 hours ago, LazerSkink said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Twin Kohmak not anywhere in market, nor Clan Dojo. Rathuum Noggle Collection absent from market.

---

Besides that, 100 runs for the event weapon...damn, this is going to be a pain for busy people.

You get 1 point/run for the first area, you need 3 points for the second area, which gives you 5 per run, and you need 10 for the third area, that gives you 10 per run.  Oh, and once you get past 100 you can fight Kela, but you need 50 more points every time you want to go fight her.

20 hours ago, Oranji said:

I really expected a Phobos-like coliseum gladiator-style arena but was disappointed. Still a great event tho.

Kela's in a new arena, hope you like rollers.

19 hours ago, superbot34 said:

Carrier's Vacuum now behaves in coorelation to the owning player's movement. It will not continuously vacuum the same spot for too long - your movement will trigger Vacuums.

Great way to punish people for taking up defensive positions, in other words

Great way to punish people afk farming draco with macros you mean?  It's not hard to take 1-2 steps, and that certainly won't take you outside of any defensive positions I can think of, unless you're trying to exit them with it.

14 hours ago, QQQQMkII said:

·         Improved the FX and performance of the Thunderbolt mod.

Anyone figured out if this is just visual/FX or if there was a REAL performance enhancement?

In short, anyone blown themself up yet?

That's what I wanna know.  When they say "performance" do you mean graphical?  processing?  damage or damage scaling?  I hope it scales with the weapon now... that would maybe make it worth using :3

13 hours ago, Finedaible said:

Nekros just lost a good chunk of his already low survivability...

Please. it's not even slightly hard to move one step to activate carrier.  The only problem here is if you are literally standing stock still for very long periods of time doing absolutely nothing but spamming abilities.  Huh, I wonder why that would be.

8 hours ago, Xyhon said:

Sorry guys, got tired of "ohS#&$oneshoteveryframethatisn'tvalkyr" stuff. Really, there ARE ways to make game challenging and fun - not this way obviously.

If you're talking about the arena matches before the Kela fight, I have no sympathy for you, you're bad.  I ran most of mine with a Banshee once I realized my Trinity wasn't necessary, and averaged 0-1 deaths and 8-10 kills per match.

If you're talking about the endless battle for the third part of the sortie, I feel for you.  Had to retry it about 10 times even on my trinity because a lot of the enemies are pure BS.  Beyond that, try rolling or flipping, they reduce damage by 75% during the animation and for a split second after.  Even a rank one nekkid loki could survive at least one shot of the best the executioners have to throw at him starting at level 60 (whether he could survive them 10 kills later is an entirely different story) by rolling through/out of it.

Ever played Dark Souls?  Roll through the pain, people.

Is it hard?  Yes.

Is not being able to use gear for energy/health hard?  Yes.

Should you be running vitality, rage, and a life strike melee on any frame who doesn't have super high innate tankiness or invisibility and even on most who do?  Yes.

Are certain enemies (hammer/rocket girl, engineer guy, anyone with a shotgun, the stupidly tanky bombard armored one) stupidly OP?  Yes.

Will you have to reroll the mission if you draw them?  Probably, unless you're a lot more leet than I am.  Or unless you use an invisibility frame.  Even then, have fun dodging and trying to keep your energy up.

Easy executioners:

-The Hyekka master one, she doesn't do a ton of damage compared to most others and she's very squishy.

-The one who tries to teleport behind you.  He's easy to dodge if you keep moving, doesn't do a lot of damage, and is relatively squishy.

-The boomerang guy with the laser mines.  He's not super tanky and his moves are very telegraphed.  If you see him reach behind his back and throw something out behind you GET OUT OF DODGE, those laser mines do literally thousands of DPS, and will gib you instantly if you stand nearby once they activate.

W/E executioners:

-Anyone not mentioned as easy or hard.

Stupid hard executioners:

-The engineer.  This guy is satan on wheels.  The turrets aren't bad, don't do a lot of damage, are on shot kills, but the magnetic mines he tosses out randomly, and they just stay littered around the map until you stumble on one and then you're screwed.  His Drakgoon (you'll see the green/teal energy) is OP as all-get-out and will instagib you at level one from across the map if you're not already rolling when he spawns, and even then it'll gib you if you're within like 15 yards of him.

-The Rocket/Hammer/Jetpack girl, the hammer is not scary, she always misses, and I don't even know what damage it does cause she never hit me with it, but she's almost as tanky as bombard guy and her flying rocket attack will END you in a huge area, plus she likes to stand back and spam from the air when she's not currently trying to hammer your face.

-The Bombard guy.  His attacks don't hit super hard, and he doesn't really do anything dangerous, but he's  SO.  DANG.  TANKY.  You will be emptying corrosive sancti tigris into his face multiple times to kill him at the beginning of the match, and it only gets worse from there!  Even fast corrosive stacking weapons take quite a bit to bring his armor down to manageable levels, and he's still got a load of hp underneath it.  I actually got my 39 kill run off him and teleport guy, mostly by camping in a small room and emptying corrosive/crit dual status twin wraith vipers followed by a tonkor into his face every time he tried to peek inside.

-The Sniper girl.  Squishiest executioner who you'll still oneshot 40 kills in, however...  Does 1k headshots right out of the gate from across the map the instant you try to grab energy.  Uses clone decoys that do damage and has manic-mode invincible invisibility (buggily lets people kill her sometimes though) and will avoid you like the plague while spamming clones on you.  She's a pain to hunt and kill and she'll randomly gib you if you try to ignore her.  Mostly just super annoying cause you can't focus her and you can't ignore her.

Edited by Vitalis_Inamorta

wish they would stop have archwing/sharkwing aka crapwing and conclave in events that give normal play items. would much rather have crapwing and conclave events that just gave items for that so i can ignore it all together. I know people like those modes but stop making the rest of us who hate them play them, the grinding is bad enough on it's own to make me stop playing anotherwise fun game for months at a time, don't need or want crapwing or conclave shoved into it aswell making me feel like i should take a year or more time off from the game from pure frustration 

15 hours ago, Vitalis_Inamorta said:

Ever played Dark Souls?  Roll through the pain, people.

You missed the point completely. In DS, you CAN learn and DO fights with any class/combo - some are harder, but not stupid hard. Here, you just get an enemy who one shots you, because, that's why. After 1100 hrs in this game, I think I manage, BTW. I just don't like grinders with little to no challenge except don't touch me cause you die - this ain't mechanics, this is just lazy coding.

PS. after the nerf, fully loaded Inaros goes down in 3 sec - nice. Progress, baby.

Medi-ray drops without the [?] usual card covering it to the left side of the screen, dropping as regular mod drop on the right side of the screen.. So far I think i got all but ripkas' mod and Medi-ray was the only one that had such behaviour, twice.

Boss manages to fire homing missiles at cloaked/invisible target if she spotted them during her vulnerable phase. Used silenced weapons and seems consistent enough.