Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.10.0: Operation Rathuum!

[DE]Rebecca

On 30/04/2016 at 2:04 AM, Cluele55 said:

Still no fix for Nezha not being able to use the gravity areas in the void . . . . (upflowing waterfalls).

Nezha and Rhino have a skill which ignores damage and knock back. When these skills are active you can't ride the flow.

Go get an enemy to shoot it off you.

Um, with all due respect, I don't know if the bug with Operator faces resetting to a default has been properly fixed. I have always gotten it, through every single patch, including in missions up until about twenty minutes ago. I am quite happy to provide screenshots.

51 minutes ago, .Epsilon-VII said:

LOL , you need to fix Rathuum for Valkyr all people going Valkyr and they said " EZ Rathuum "

I disagree, I think Ash's bladestorm is just the cherry on top of the cake of "cheesing" the event. Especially the ash hole players that aren't giving other players the chance to score any sort of kill or attack. Not all players like to "leech" off  quick win if I'm quite frank.

But by saying that I'd like to impose a challenge, limiting warframe abilities in the arena (inc. Trinity, Valkyr, Ash etc). Since the enemies and the event nerfed enough already (a little too much but I stand by that the point change made fighting Kela more fun) warframe abilities should be limited. This would eliminate people "cheesing" the event and actually having a challenge.

Edited by LittleArachnid

Hey DE, 2 questions, both rather time-sensitive so it'd be good for you to answer them:

1. Is the new reworked event Kela going to replace the old Kela after the event ends?
  2. If yes, is the new, non-event Kela going to continue dropping all these fun weapon-specific mods she does during the event?

Trying to decide how hard to burn myself out here.  I really want Medi-Ray and this is still a fun way to get it, but I've fought Kela 11 times already and no Medi-Ray.  I'm enjoying most of the mods I did get, but I now have a third Nightwatch Napalm and I've only got one Ogris.  Unless I get Medi-Ray soontm I'm gonna hit burnout, and with U19 around the corner that feels like a bad idea.

So...if Kela 2.0 is going to stick around after the event so I can farm her at my leisure later, I think I'm gonna go start preparing my mind for U19.  Need to know!

Oh and hey as long as you're in the mood for answering questions: any chance Nef might replace "the Seregant" on Mars some time this year?  U19?  U19.5?  That has been in the works forever, and now that we do finally have a model for Nef 2.0, it seems like a matter of just modeling Derf and that could be basically ready for launch.

Perma-Kela 2.0 + Nef 2.0 for U19 would just be amazing.

RATHUUUM!

Love, love, LOVE this event! It's been so much fun, so much new 'framing. And the noggles! I have an actual grineer diorama now.

The new Kela de Thaym is everything I was hoping for, and more. She has giant TV screens! The event itself is great fun, making me bust out new builds and weapons to defeat the content. New mods, event mods, gotta collect them all. And Cephalon Suda showed up in the middle of the event! Aww yiss! Do more of this please! I'm only missing the Ogris mod at this point, and I have those AKKOHMAK building.

Seriously, why aren't they called Ak Kohmak. Then we need to make a rifle called Dakka.

Forever mode. Survival mode. Endless mode. Our clan has the gold trophy locked down this time. There will be no stopping clan Covered In Bees!

The cheering grineer are so great. The event is legit fun to play, with a bloodthirsty crowd cheering for the victors, whoever they may be.

"Another victory for the Tenno..."

*CHEERING*

"That's bad you-"

Oh yes, and my favorite line. "I'll be right back, after these MISSILES!"

It's like all of my borderlands arena memories in one place. This is what Moxie was like. A vicious overlady, reigning supreme over an arena of death, with different enemies and 'settings' for each arena. Complete with an endless mode and fancy loot!

The new voices for the corrupted badguys are fantastic. Thumbs up, they're great. The void is just so shiny these days, we've come a long way from winter '14. The "claim all extractors" thing is great, kudos to whoever had that idea.

PBR for Ember Prime! Woo! ... and excal prime, that'll make my clanmates happy.

Back to the RA RA RA-RATHUUM!

So.... where's my gold statue I grinded for 2 hours? 
Not to sound negative; I really enjoyed rathuum all the way through; wish it was longer... I just want to bling my dojo. :D 

Edited by T7Alpha

1 hour ago, T7Alpha said:

So.... where's my gold statue I grinded for 2 hours? 
Not to sound negative; I really enjoyed rathuum all the way through; wish it was longer... I just want to bling my dojo. :D 

Wait for it, they probably start delivering after next update/hotfix

On 29/04/2016 at 11:28 PM, Trichouette said:

That's stupid.

The first arena grants 1 point for each completion.

The second arena grants 5 points.

You unlock the second at 3 points and the third at 10.

Yup, realised it ingame. Mea culpa, pardon pardon...