Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2 new Arua mod concepts

blackheartstar_pc

26 minutes ago, Kaokasalis said:

Sounds pretty good but theres just one major problem. They are both to specialized. It would be overall easier if it was just one mod that covered both Sentinels, Kavats and Kubrows.

"Master Mastery"

Take into consideration adding Coaction Drift taking it to +40% then if more than one person is equipped with the Aura. That can go further if all 4 with Aura and Coaction. I really  haven't seen a problem with Sentinels dying. Usually someone has went down and their Sentinel is destroyed waiting for a revive but I don't run 2+ hour survivals so I don't know how it goes that deep into it.

Add Shield Recharge Rate o the list of boosted stats then.

Edited by blackheartstar_pc

4 hours ago, blackheartstar_pc said:

Take into consideration adding Coaction Drift taking it to +40% then if more than one person is equipped with the Aura. That can go further if all 4 with Aura and Coaction. I really  haven't seen a problem with Sentinels dying. Usually someone has went down and their Sentinel is destroyed waiting for a revive but I don't run 2+ hour survivals so I don't know how it goes that deep into it.

Add Shield Recharge Rate o the list of boosted stats then.

Sentinels don't get revived. Once they die, they're dead for good unless RNG swings your way and Regen brings it back as soon as it dies.

Also Coaction drift really isnt' as good as it seems. The bonus it provides is marginal at best.

I love the idea of really any aura mods being added at all. Only a handful of them get used and they didn't even cover all the bases in the first place. How about:

A shotgun aura of some kind - Damage or reload speed?

Launcher auras as well - again, damage or reload speed?

Power auras - Additional range, power, or duration?

Elemental auras - How about additional effects for elements? Like periodical procs for ice that slow enemies?