-Zr-Scroll

Here's some images of the 150th Daily Tribute Milestone

wEgPKKk.jpg

3 Day Credits Booster
Awakened Luna Sigil
Exilus Adapter (built)

qmW1J7u.jpg

oW7sqfN.jpg

Sigil background/lining color is determined from it's color and Warframe energy color gives the glow color similar to other sigils.

Edited by -Zr-Scroll

1 minute ago, Trichouette said:

How come you're already at 150 when I didn't miss a single day and still need 1 or 2 days...?

People who downloaded U18 within minutes of the release were able to login just before the daily reset. The window to make that was really small 5-15minutes. Otherwise I can't tell how you are 2 days behind, then you just missed one =)

1 minute ago, -Zr-Scroll said:

People who downloaded U18 within minutes of the release were able to login just before the daily reset. The window to make that was really small 5-15minutes. Otherwise I can't tell how you are 2 days behind, then you just missed one =)

Oi I think I am going a little crazy because of the skin idea X_X I also might be going power crazy because of Nikana P

2 minutes ago, Husla said:

wth, im on 148 and i did it on day of release. how you;re 2days makes no sense

13 minutes ago, -Zr-Scroll said:

Have you considered that this year was a Leap Year and also daylight savings causing time variation on the daily reset? If you were counting to get 2 login tributes within minutes from each other not counting in that the daylights saving already changed an hour earlier you missing the previous day reward and thus just forgetting it as you had preplanned the strategy?

That sigil looks pretty damn amazing, I just wish more frames had a big blank spaces (like Excal) to properly display them. Or, it'd be nice if we could place them anywhere on our frames, not just the upper chest and back areas. :\

21 minutes ago, -Zr-Scroll said:

Have you considered that this year was a Leap Year and also daylight savings causing time variation on the daily reset? If you were counting to get 2 login tributes within minutes from each other not counting in that the daylights saving already changed an hour earlier you missing the previous day reward and thus just forgetting it as you had preplanned the strategy?

I have not missed a single day. Even with GMT changing to BST.

If anything you should be 1day ahead

4 minutes ago, -BE-VoltageKg said:

I have a question: I am on 149th day and have not MISSED A SINGLE day since U18 dropped. How do u get 1 day ahead?

I asked him this back when he posted the 50 day login reward one day ahead of when I'd get it.  When the current daily login system was introduced, the update came a couple minutes before daily reset so if you updated fast enough and logged in you could get day 1 daily reward then couple minutes later get the day 2 reward and forever be 1 day ahead.