Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

150th Daily Tribute

-Zr-Scroll

1 hour ago, KnotOfMetal said:

I asked him this back when he posted the 50 day login reward one day ahead of when I'd get it.  When the current daily login system was introduced, the update came a couple minutes before daily reset so if you updated fast enough and logged in you could get day 1 daily reward then couple minutes later get the day 2 reward and forever be 1 day ahead.

wow thats pretty distasteful for me -_-. I wish DE sets everyone accordingly because now there is no reason to log in for another 50 days for primed fury. Good thing this event sucks and Battleborn is next week. SO LONG SUCKAS. (this game is so tiring and DE cant make fixes for the life of this game)

OMG.. So Beautiful... need to wait 1 day More... 1 day MORE...

It Remind Me to Clow's magic circle.. LEL.. 

I call upon the powers of the day and the night Sun and Darkness unleash your might, Release!

Edited by Blood_Poppy

Since so many are asking and wondering, here are some screens from logins/dates and my spreadsheets which show all the dates that exists between U18 release and now.

Note: In my time zone in Europe the daily login reset happens at 02:00 in winter times and in the summer with daylight savings it's 03:00. The dates in the spreadsheet correspond to the earliest date that the login reward can be achieved.

Comparison of the U18 Dual Login Screens and dates:

lh9MDr0.jpg

Gathered all Daily Tributes into a spreadsheet:

mZngNS6.jpg

Summary of Daily Tributes dividing between each drop and type:

hYZg6UW.jpg

Edited by -Zr-Scroll
I don't understand how multiple separate spoilertags should work when first creating the post. They always go within each other....

11 hours ago, -Zr-Scroll said:

People who downloaded U18 within minutes of the release were able to login just before the daily reset. The window to make that was really small 5-15minutes. Otherwise I can't tell how you are 2 days behind, then you just missed one =)

I said "1 or 2" because I didn't even check today xD

But if what you say is right, that explains a lot. Thanks o/