Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rathuum afterthought

-QueenUnicorn-

So i just finished everything up for this lovely little event, all parts are finished and ever reward achieved. Except one. That is the syndicate one, which sadly for me i cant do because if have maxed my self out in three  of them (132k each) so ill simply be using it a a memento now. Some problems i found through it was the fact that some attacks even at lvl 20 would insta kill a warframe. so warframes such as loki can not be played well due to the fact of the high damage out put on many of the enemies, however i still enjoyed the level of difficulty it brought even though i was about to flip my S#&$, however do to that i don't think that i will be going for the mods because of that as well. As a vet of the game for few years now farming is something i can no longer find enough reward for boredom put into farming. I feel that i that i have now spent my time in this update well and enjoyed it however i will not be farming for the mods or leveling up the new gear to burn out that is caused by just sheer amount of sections of the game that are no different from one another. I look foreword to DEs next event and interesting Content to come. I will no shut up because i think im rambling at this point on top of a headache. Have a nice weekend.

P.S. i aint haven that MOD S#&$ what ever thingy i got better things to do then to spend my life farming for something that i may or may not get

Edit:

So with the update and the better system now were it only take 4 rounds not 10 is a lot better. i will now be farming do to how simple it has become.

however the mod drop rate is kinda crap.... three time the med one for sentinels 

Edited by Brickstar788