Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.10.1  Operation Rathuum.

[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 18.10.1  Operation Rathuum. 

Changes

Kela de Thaym boss fights can no longer be joined once you enter her Arena tile.
Made numerous adjustments to event Audio levels and repetitions
Reduced audio levels on Corrupted Crewmen and Grineer until the new distance sound technology is released. 

Fixes

Fixed various crashes and game freezes.
Fixed a crash that would occur during the Kela boss fight. 
Fixed a crash that would occur during the Tyl Regor boss fight. 
Fixed an issue with Roller spark FX lingering after a host migration. 

Still no fix for being forced to lose fifty judgment points and regress backwards every time we want to fight Kela again. It is a bug right? 

For the record I enjoy Rathuum, but we have an endless Rathuum to keep fighting further. There is no good reason for us to regress every time we want to fight Kela again. We beat that part of the event. We should not have to go backwards. If this is not a bug I am strongly opposed. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

Just now, Tesseract7777 said:

Still no fix for being forced to lose fifty judgment points and regress backwards every time we want to fight Kela again. It is a bug right? 

Yes please fix. o-o

Event mods are gonna cost like 1k plat .-.

Edited by duhadventure

1 hour ago, Tesseract7777 said:

What he says T_T, this just kill a part of the event -.-.

Thanks for the good work that you do in DE guys.

Edited by chofranc

1 minute ago, -FIBER- said:

WHAT

Every time you fight Kela you drop 50 points. It still shows you as having the same amount as always on the main objective screen, but on the node it shows you as having fifty less and won't let you fight her unless you do more AI conclave -- I mean Rathuum. 

2 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

For the record I enjoy Rathuum, but we have an endless Rathuum to keep fighting further. There is no good reason for us to regress every time we want to fight Kela again. We beat that part of the event. We should not have to go backwards. If this is not a bug I am strongly opposed. 

We are discussing this flow now - currently not a bug. Thanks for your patience. 

2 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

+1 to this, which is worsened by endless rathuum not rewarding points to fight kela again.

13 minutes ago, DERebecca said:

We are discussing this flow now. Thanks for your patience. 

It's good to see losing 50 points every time you fight Kela is being looked into, but how did this come to be in the first place? Is it definitely a bug, or was it put in intentionally and you expected us not to retaliate? A little confirmation would be nice.

EDIT:

"Currently not a bug." ...So it was intentionally made so players had to go through completely unnecessary grind to fight Kela multiple times in this event for a chance at one of eight mods? Why did whoever came up with that idea even think we would take kindly to a horrible idea like that?

Edited by Fukushu
New information

3 minutes ago, Fukushu said:

It's good to see losing 50 points every time you fight Kela is being looked into, but how did this come to be in the first place? Is it definitely a bug, or was it put in intentionally and you expected us not to retaliate? A little confirmation would be nice.

For real. How anyone could think this is a good idea is beyond me.