Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.10.1  Operation Rathuum.

[DE]Rebecca

Some things still in need of fixing:

grineer arena dismemberment removing enemy cosmetics

elite crewmen dismemberment not working

certain capes on certain warframes getting stuck when rolling/anything involving lots of movement

item cosmetics on warframes other than excalibur moving into weird positions when petting a kubrow or doing a gesture.

Some bug spray for my liset, it's getting infested.

WHERE'S MY GALATINE PRIME?!

That's all...

Just now, proxyvirus said:

yes DE you need to read this. you didnt even put a stratos reward for this event, how lazy are you? 

7 minutes ago, DERebecca said:

We are discussing this flow now - currently not a bug. Thanks for your patience. 

Ehem....

]\'[

1 minute ago, DERebecca said:

We are discussing this flow now. Thanks for your patience. 

I understand why it was done, but the big crux here is that while Rathuum is an interesting concept it is a hot mess right now.

Pretty much every enemy deals one-hit-kills, drones that kill you in the quarter of a second (completely silent up until the moment they shoot, which startles you every time), constant damage ticks and invisible... things that also radiate damage.

It's a quite jarring experience. I can deal with rollers, the boss is a nice idea with it's minigame.

But having to go back to the trenches of Rathuum each time is giving me PTSD.

Should I suggest continuing to lose the points, but being able to gain as much in endless?

like every 25, we get 10 points times n, being n the number of times we killed 25 in a row. So you kill 25 - 10 points. 50 - 20 points. 75 - 30 points. 100 - 40 points.
so if you kill 110 enemies for example, u get 10+20+30+40 = 100

Caebrus drones dealing 5k damage in 1 second needs to be changed.

Losing 50 battle points each time you fight Kala just to have to opportunity to grind even more for mods needs to change.

I have to grind, to be able to grind, so I can grind some more. DE, why?

***ALSO

Why in the blue goddamn hell is the Twin Khomak locked behind a bad event grindwall?

Edited by giantconch

One of the items listed as part of the 18.10 fixes indicates that the energy color problem on the Maltzur Liset skin was corrected:

"Fixed the TennoGen Maltzur Liset displaying incorrect energy color as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/629322-maltzur-liset-skin-energy-color-bug/"

I just tested this and that seems not to be the case. Can you double-check on this?

guys where is all the mods , im getting lots and lots of fuson cores and no mods , im getting mods from the boss fight but i thought there would be mods from the executioners as well ???? , also your boss fight is not much fun  sorry to say because no one seems to get the fight so its a pain most of the time grrr lol :)

Just now, JupiterxVain said:

guys where is all the mods , im getting lots and lots of fuson cores and no mods , im getting mods from the boss fight but i thought there would be mods from the executioners as well ???? , also your boss fight is not much fun  sorry to say because no one seems to get the fight so its a pain most of the time grrr lol :)

Mods drop from Kela herself. 

3 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Still no fix for being forced to lose fifty judgment points and regress backwards every time we want to fight Kela again. It is a bug right? 

For the record I enjoy Rathuum, but we have an endless Rathuum to keep fighting further. There is no good reason for us to regress every time we want to fight Kela again. We beat that part of the event. We should not have to go backwards. If this is not a bug I am strongly opposed. 

I strongly agree with your opinion. We should be able to fight kela again and again with out having to play 5 games of the 3rd arena.

19 minutes ago, DERebecca said:

We are discussing this flow now - currently not a bug. Thanks for your patience. 

Maybe make it so when doing the endless Rathuum, each kill counts as a point towards Kela, to keep the lucrative nature of the boss fight and the mods it drops, but make it more about having the skill and endurance, instead of more grind for points.