Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.10.1  Operation Rathuum.

[DE]Rebecca

28 minutes ago, xerxeso said:

Without Sentinels like Helios for One, How can we scan the speedy Executioners (a few with Odd Names) for our Codex Entries??????

They are automatically scanned for you so don't worry about it.Though I do believe that the Executioner based off a Hyekka Master (her name's Zura) is currently bugged as people are reporting that she is missing from their codex entries. I myself can confirm this too.

Edited by Acreox
Added the name of the Executioner in question.

So. We need 50 points just to fight the freaking boss... each time.

I'm out. The quality of events, the rewards and the grind is getting as ridiculous as it never been before. And each time it's only worse instead of getting better, you add more grind every time and every step of the way.

How about making the endless Rathuum give you points too?

It would help people get motivated for it so they can then do the boss and also help the clan at the same time.

And the longer you stay the more points you get.

The event reminds me of the Arena events in Borderlands - only Borderlands Arena is balanced (you don't have one shotting enemies), it is designed for you to win, unlike pretty much all of Warframe, which is designed to kill you.

I agree that the one shot enemies must be toned down. The damage cause by the Kela missile is too high too. It should damage you severely - not outright kill you. Your supposed to be solving the puzzle, but the missiles come way too quickly, and you end up in these "reviving sessions" instead of being able to concentrate on solving the puzzle. They also hone in, instead of hitting pre-set areas - so what happens when you are reviving someone? That's right - the missiles come right to you, and kill you too. Its just ridiculous.

Nothing in this event should be one shotting, that is going too far - especially when it takes so many fights ti finish - and then some... PLUS the RNG on top f the grind and one shotting. Like I said, you WEAKEN, not KILL. Kiliing is not a challenge, that gives no chance, and challenge implies you have a chance.

Oh, and lets add to the issue, which makes the cheap one shotting even worse - enemies spawning right behind us. How come they don't have a spawn area? What's with an enemy spawning right behind me when I am dealing with enemies in front of me? It's HIGHLY UNFAIR, highly annoying and just feels like a mechanic designed to facilitate killing us off easily. That needs to change too. (And I am not referring to the "Quick Spawn" battle conditions, thi is happening in all battles).

30 minutes ago, VictorVVonBotterlat said:

???????

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU DE???? As PW completely fried your brain?

If you just want to be done with warframe, shut dow the server and be done with it, Don't try to bore us to death.

You know what I find funny - they don't use servers for gameplay. They use US. WE (our systems) run the game (its truly p2p, like a game run on the torrent system). That's why they said they want to "reward hosts" - because think of all the money they save not having dedicated servers to run and manage? Money they aren't passing along to us, evident by the ridiculous market prices, the insane RNG and the constant nerfing to long game play...

Well I'm not going to be playing this event further if I have to go back and do a mission five times to do a long boss fight, I do have a life outside of warframe. It makes me laugh that the day on this release they were talking about reducing the grinding fatigue, and then they release a boss you have to grind to get to.

Edited by Fenrir121
Spelling error and forgot content.

Also I'm strongly against "artificial" difficulty, being one shot has nothing to do with skill, going through a door and seeing three drones instantly down you isn't fun, its not challenging, its annoying and honestly leaves a sour taste for this game mode.

2 hours ago, Nomen_Nescio said:

So. We need 50 points just to fight the freaking boss... each time.

I'm out. The quality of events, the rewards and the grind is getting as ridiculous as it never been before. And each time it's only worse instead of getting better, you add more grind every time and every step of the way.

+1

This is stupid and boring, worst event ever.

Having to farm Kela to get all the mods already require a lot of grinding (and RNG), like really a lot, adding this in the mix is simply stupid.

Well gg DE, you crossed the "nope, not worth it" line.

If you don't want to change this, the least you can do is : Kela drops only rare mods (with equal chance), and mobs in the map drops common mods (not a 0.001% chance thought)

Edited by Tical

I'm okay with paying some judgement point to fight KDT but 50 is waaaaaay too much. Just 10 or 20. And the cost to build the Twin Komks is plain stupid

Apart from that, I'm totally fine with the event.

Edited by Feuershark
because F*** the ragers

I made the mistake of running boss fight twice, not going to happen again. In second run i got the new weapon blueprint, but i am not going even to build it. Why wound i? And new mods? For what? The way warframe goes these days, we just need one of two things: Market and trading channel. But i must say that when i saw the new game mode, i was like "Omg, It's like capture the cephalon with a tonkor... and let's go to the market." Don't be surprised if one of these days the Void node vanishes. See, the things requiring fixing, are not going to be fixed. See if they fix my exalted blade, good luck with that...

1 hour ago, Fenrir121 said:

Well I'm not going to be playing this event further if I have to go back and do a mission five times to do a long boss fight, I do have a life outside of warframe. It makes me laugh that the day on this release they were talking about reducing the grinding fatigue, and then they release a boss you have to grind to get to.

Agree with this. I want to do the boss fight again, but I'm not going to grind another map over and over just for the chance to fight Kela again. Why stop there? Let's make players re-run 5 maps on each planet before they are allowed into the boss node again. Want to run a Tower IV map? First you have to run 5 tower 3 maps. Oh, but for each of those runs you need to run five tower 2 maps. And for each of those, you have to run five tower 1 maps.

Why not, let's just go maximum grind.

11 hours ago, DERebecca said:

We are discussing this flow now - currently not a bug. Thanks for your patience. 

So much for "year of quality", eh? In all seriousness, like many others have already pointed out: unnecessary grind. We would already have to run the Kela fight multiple times to get all the mods anyway. Forcing us to do the previous missions all over again is ridiculous.

A huge step down from the previous acolyte event.

This event is a huge mess just as the last one I was super excited but there are many problems...
Like those little drones that annihilate everything instantly and the endless mode being completely pointless since you don't even get points to fight Kela which is annoying in itself that you have to go through the really lenghty process of farming the points after fighting her 
But by far the biggest problem that affects everything (and is the main reason farming takes long) in the event and just general Warframe is the disgustingly awefull matchmaking it sometimes takes me minutes to start a mission because the game can't manage to create a proper group this problem occurs on every mission with more than like 5 groups this should've been fixed ages ago...
I hope you guys keep hotfixing the event like last time so it may be an enjoyable experience

Please DE rework Ash's ult asap because it completely ruins the fun, not only for the current event but for Warframe in general.

If you don't want the boredom of playing solo and don't have enough people online to play with you usually play public. But everytime I tried playing the event with my matchmaking set to public there was at least one Ash in my squad, running to the center of the map and raping the 4 on his keyboard. Meanwhile everyone else just stood there watching and then extracting after 25 kills. That takes the challenge out of every mission you do together with an Ash player and makes it really hard to enjoy playing Warframe with public squads.

This game is so unbalanced anymore, Grind>Content. Its a sad model and will eventually collapse. Its taken three years to get a decent lore base that can be finished up in a few hours and this latest cluster is just compounding the issue. Want to fight a boss? Grind. Want cool new mods? Grind a mission to grind the boss to get the mods. I feel like this is a horrifically long series that just stuffs fillers (grinding) into every aspect to prolong its life, but in reality all this is accomplishing is ensuring the long term players will eventually stop, and new players will lose interest quickly. This isn't a system that works, every other game that's tried this has eventually failed. The only thing keeping this going is how cool the concepts are and how engaging the gameplay is, at first, but the grind just kills it all long term. I just can't believe what a slap in the face this was, in the same breath they announced this event they stated they were working on grind fatigue and then this event is nothing but a giant grinding middle finger slapping me in the face through my monitor.

4 hours ago, millii19 said:

How about making the endless Rathuum give you points too?

It would help people get motivated for it so they can then do the boss and also help the clan at the same time.

And the longer you stay the more points you get.

Yes, DE. THis is the change that should be made. At least it won't feel like a slap in the face to people who farmed lots of points to fight Kela already. If you simply remove the requirement you are going to have some angry players that played the event straight up early and got hosed compared to those who didn't start the event until Sunday or Monday.

Changing the rules in the middle of an event is always problematic.

Making the endless give you points (based on how many kills your team reaches) would be ideal. Else if you do simply remove the 50pnt requirement, there should be some minor reward for players for the points they did earn (since it keeps track of your total, You should add a reward for getting to X,Y,Z Judgement points and be allowed to get more so if you get something for getting to 1000 judgements points and are at 900 you can grind out the last 100 to reach that reward). That would seem fair to everyone.