Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.10.1  Operation Rathuum.

[DE]Rebecca

24 minutes ago, DERebecca said:

We are discussing this flow now - currently not a bug. Thanks for your patience. 

Please change it.

It's not fun to hide mods behind Grind AND Rng at the same time... The boss fight is enough in my humble opinion.  

2 minutes ago, wolverene71 said:

Is the winds of purity augment not showing up on the furax wraith also a bug?

Wind of purity is for furis, a secondary weapon - for melee weapons exist life strike already. 

Edited by Lokime

14 hours ago, DERebecca said:

We are discussing this flow now - currently not a bug. Thanks for your patience. 

with the theme, i don't think it's unreasonable - as you've gone through the Gladiator Arena to prove your salt - thematically, i don't see why you'd need to prove your salt more than once.

you could even... require 100pts to fight Kela, but not have to do it twice. prove your salt, then you can challenge the king at any time.

mechanically not as sure, but that makes sense thematically.

Edit:
come to think of it, thematically, it would... probably make sense to prove your salt, and be able to face the 'king', and not need to prove your salt if you successfully defeat Kela. but if you fail to, needing to prove your salt again.

Edited by taiiat

Just now, Helleborr said:

I still can't find Twin Kohmak blueprint anywhere :(

Its a drop from Kela de Grind, which is also an utterly horrible decision for a new AK weapon to be placed behind RNG AND grindwalls

Edited by giantconch

So I was running the endurance Arena, and got all the way to 150. So I die...... And the mission doesn't end.

2gwg8sh.png

I want my credit, but there's literally nothing I can do.

EDIT: Nevermind, my mission ended, but categorized it as a failure, and I didn't get anything.

Edited by Ashe_Blackflight

yeah you "geniuses" also need to fix the damn sentinel drones in that series.  SERIOUSLY, they SHOULD NOT be 1shotting an Inaros with R10 Steel Fiber, his ult up at max, AND at 3600+ hp WHILE blocking with channel, FACING THEM.   

3 minutes ago, Ashe_Blackflight said:

I was the only person there, the rest of the squad left before we even had 20 kills. So it should've ended right away, instead, nothing happened, until I got AFK kicked.

Weird, might be a bug. I ran it with 2 pugs, me and one other died, and we just sat there having a conversation while the other killed for another while before getting bored. Neither of us were afk kicked.

The regular missions for all of the rathuum nodes are unable to be selected. The Invasions, particularly the grineer and corpus ones are also unable to be selected. Might want to check the starmap for missions that are not working. This might also be the case for syndicate missions, alerts, quests, etc. I just don't think the system is registering when there is more than one mission on a node at the moment. Please fix.

1 hour ago, DERebecca said:

I find myself amongst the general consensus here--the present replayability for the end portion of the event feels rather clunky. I did enjoy playing it through, though, and I'm feeling a lot better about how Kela's design direction turned out (I thought she looked a little too Mad Max villain before...still do a bit, if I'm honest). Her arena fight is pretty intense, and as others have said, the small puzzle mechanic introduced is an interesting change of pace for controlling the flow of the fight.

Overall: Very well done, as usual. I hope you folks can find a good way to smooth out the wrinkles in the end part.