Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.10.1  Operation Rathuum.

[DE]Rebecca

So far, my only big complaint besides the Kela Boss fight retracting judgement points is the executioner's ability spam. I get that Rathuum 3 is not supposed to be a walk in the park nor do I want it to be, it just feels ridiculous when you're trying to damage an executioner and they're spamming their abilities (particularly the turret guy) and they tear through you before you even dent their shields. The two that stand out to me are the Drakgoon/Turret and Basolk executioners (can't remember their names, just their weapons), one deploys like 3 sentry bots within 10 seconds and litters the battlefield with magnetic mines and the other spams his Vor laser traps and boomerang. Again, I get that it is meant to be a challenge, but it just feels poorly balanced and it's a complaint many of my other clan-mates had.

Edited by LoveYourEnemy

Bug on endless rathuum mission; 25 orolkin reactors reward, after killing all the enemies, they didn't respawn anymore. after my team mates leave and i alone, my warframe reset, 0 energy, full health, enemies respawn. but after killing them again, they didnt respawn again and leave me with empty tile set.

5 hours ago, DERebecca said:

Hotfix 18.10.1  Operation Rathuum. 

Changes

Kela de Thaym boss fights can no longer be joined once you enter her Arena tile.
Made numerous adjustments to event Audio levels and repetitions
Reduced audio levels on Corrupted Crewmen and Grineer until the new distance sound technology is released. 

Fixes

Fixed various crashes and game freezes.
Fixed a crash that would occur during the Kela boss fight. 
Fixed a crash that would occur during the Tyl Regor boss fight. 
Fixed an issue with Roller spark FX lingering after a host migration. 

That's cool and all but when are you gonna fix the glitch where the game accepts the mission for all players automatically

Please Check Trinity Prime, When She Using Immortal Skin She Look Ridiculous.. 

1. Missing Prime Gold Attachment on her hips, Legs, Feets, Hands, Shoulders.. and so on..

2. Misplaced Armor Attachment Especially Pakal Chest plate that Protruding on her Chest..

Check it.. check it.. check it..!!

5 hours ago, Kugeepa said:

dose the 1-3 still drop stance mods? I got  Tempo Royale  in 1-3 before.... but. after the hotfixed... I got nothing but cores....

It dose. I got a Wip stance at one point. Not sure what it was called tho.